Cosmetics Now

Cosmetics Now (page 3 of 7)

Listing monitored by Cosmetics Now

annalisa
annalisaSydney, NSW

Very Disappointed

Order placed 8th April and still have not received anything. Have contacted customer service which said to be patient and to be honest I think they didn't even bother to contact the courier. ONE MONTH wait and still no response on the where abouts. They probably never shipped it. $200 definitely down the drain....what a joke

Cosmetics Now Pty LtdCosmetics Now

Sorry about the delays on this order and the inconvenience caused.
According to tracking the order delivered May 12th.
At the time the order was dispatched there we were experiencing long COVID-19 delays from some warehouse locations.

yoh123
yoh123Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stay away!

This place is terrible - stay away! Very poor communication, and tracking information on order has not been updated for almost 2 weeks. Buy from Myer or anywhere else. I wish I hadn't wasted my money on this place.

Anne
AnneSydney, NSW

been waiting for an order since 26/03/2020

i purchased a moisturiser on 26th march 2020 - under the assumption this was an Australian company (and would ship from Australia) been given the runaround about where this delivery is at. was told it as finally shipped via Hong Kong - then Singapore (supposedly left there 15th April 2020) and i still have no idea where my parcel is at. got told to contact Aust Post (as it had supposedly arrived in Australia) - and they can't do anything - as they told me it has not even arrived. they also told me it didn't leave Singapore till 29th April ?? very annoying and frustrating experience with this company - never again!

ASCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Being waiting for my order for a month and Has not been sent

Company responded once stating to wait longer. It’s not Australia Post has they have not got the parcel to be delivered. Only a shipping notification has been created. Can’t get a response from the company via email now. Beware as they may not be operating effectively during this time

Find out how Cosmetics Now compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Order was placed on April 11th, Package received June 24th. Enough Said.

I'm not sure if it's supply chain problem in the world right now due to covid. But yah same as alot of people below. My Physiogels x5 are estimated now to be ONE MONTH wait from date of purchase. The original order said 10-13 days. And yes, they are coming to Canada from HK. It's probably on a ship in the ocean. Hopefully coronavirus will be over by the time I get it. They really need to say something on their website if they are having issues. Just be honest about it. Everyone is having problems with shipping. But don't false advertise your dates.

Update June 24th/2020: Order was placed April 11th, Package received June 24th. Sigh....

Chiko L.

Update: Ordered this April 11th. It is now May 5th. My product needs to get here to Vancouver and somehow it is still in Singapore according to this link - I have between 6-19 days remaining. Lol.

Chiko L.

Update: The shipping has now been pushed back another month. So I will be waiting 2 MONTHS for my products now as per this tracking link: http://parcelsapp.com/en/tracking/RP207451359SG

Shelley
ShelleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

they take your money and don't deliver the product

The charged our credit card on April 3rd and have never delivered the product - 5 weeks later!
They don't answer the phone
Its the worst service ever experienced. Shocking company! Many reviews the same

Stephanie_jade
Stephanie_jadeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wish I could give no stars

Ordered two months ago, tried following the order up two weeks ago, was told to be patient. Emailed again, no response so I commented on their Facebook. Inboxed me asking to reply to their email that they never sent then blocked me and deleted my comment. Emailed their customer service requesting a refund and was told again to be patient as the item was stuck in Singapore due to covid 19 restrictions and I wouldn’t be getting a refund until I got the product and sent it back to them. Asked them to just do the right thing and give my money back, no response. Will be going through the bank for my refund and reporting to consumer affairs

Do not use this company

3 weeks later and I still don’t have the product I ordered. Back and forth with customer service asking me to be patient but I don’t believe they have actually shipped the order. I’ve asked for my money back but they won’t do this. I’ve ended up ordering and receiving my product from another website which came in 4 days. Do not use this company.

Cappuchino Lover
Cappuchino LoverSydney, NSW

Slow, poor service

Cosmetics Now does not deliver on its website promises. The company promised to deliver a product from Melbourne in 2-3 days, if I paid for a DHL courier. Then they shipped the item from Hong Kong, taking 11 days for delivery.

Know your consumer rights https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees

Cody
Cody

Don’t waste your money

1st time make purchase from this site, waited 3weeks for it to arrive, back and forth emails to customer service, they don’t even bother to contact with courier to locate my package, asking for refund, and they ignore! Never again! Don’t waste your money!

Very Disappointed with shipping and customer care service

My ordered was super delayed and no one in customer service was able to provide any answers. All they said was be patient.
Moreover item is being shipped from outside USA. the order confirmation said it was domestic shipping.
Looks like a very nontransparent transaction to scam customers. All my requests to initiate return are being ignored now.

We ordered to us and received an empty box

We ordered colloidal silver. 2 bottles shipped to us. We received an empty box. Cosmetics now just told us to order again and they would package better. We are out $65.00. They say their is warranty on the web site but we received nothing.

Jessica
JessicaNorthern Region, NSW

Works ok so far, only 2nd day

Used for two days, good so far, hoping results last longer and better the more used,
Was disappointed with the actual item when received, package/box was open and all bent up, looks as though had been either used or no care what so ever put into the traveling to get to me.

Review collected in partnership with Cosmetics Now

Patrawee M.
Patrawee M.Sydney, NSW

It wasn’t good

I has been made an order 2 of Biotherm Life Plankton Essence 125ml/4.22oz on 13/01 it dose cost me $204.36 and normally it was taking 4-6 business day to arrive as your email confirmed said, This has been almost over a month i haven’t had any thing from you, I has emailed to follow up and every time they were replying me like

“We are sorry to hear you have yet to receive your order, thanks for pointing this out to us, this was very unusual.

I have contacted couriers to enquire about the issue and will get back to you as soon as i know more”

This is could not help at all.

Terry
TerryPerth, WA

Disappointed :(

Received me long awaited perfume a few days ago but unfortunately I thought I was ordered my favourite Lolita Lempicker Eau De Perfume Spray (with the lovely apple spray and blueish bottle) but received the L'Eau Jolie Eau De Toilette - very very different. Somehow I think it may have been discontinued :(

Review collected in partnership with Cosmetics Now

Jade Facey
Jade FaceySydney, NSW

Scam they don't post & refuse to refund

I ordered from them two weeks ago. They haven't sent my item and are incredibly rude to deal with. They refused to refund me. The tracking shows not dispatched. Joke of a company do not trust. How dare you keep my money when you haven't dispatched it. Its well over the date I should have received it. Disgusting service

Shawn
ShawnSydney, NSW

Very expensive for what I received. Very overpriced.

It was easy to navigate the store no problems.
Range of products available fine.
Not satisfied with the quantity of products I bought at all. Found since other suppliers who charge much less for more of the product. I was over charged on the basis of what I received and what I paid. 2 x 14 ml tubes for over $120. Silly me!

Alejandro
AlejandroDarwin, NT

Incorrect product advertised and returns process unnecessarily difficult

I purchased a 100mL bottle of Hugo Boss Sport Eau De Toilette through the Amazon AU Store. Cosmetics Now sent a 30mL bottle instead. When I enquired why a 30mL bottle was sent, the response was "Amazon made a mistake with the listing".

I started that I'd like to return the product and have the postage reimbursed. Cosmetics Now have not responded after several days and have made the process of a simple return unnecessarily painful. Most disappointing is that they did not apologise for the mistake, but instead blamed Amazon. Cosmetic Now deserve a one star rating for terrible customer service.

Caveat emptor!

They sent the wrong product and they knew it!

Worst service I have ever received!

Worst service I have ever received! I ordered from cosmeticsnow.ca. My ordered was supposed to be delivered in 7-12 days, and it has been over a month, and the tracking is still indicating the parcel is sitting in Sweden. When contacting customer service, they told me that “sometimes we need to have a bit of patience”!!!

Jimmy W.
Jimmy W.Central, SA

Easy to order. Cheap? Not so much!

Easy to order, glad that they have products that not available at the local stores where I am from. However, product price in advertised emails CHANGED (increased) at actual web site. In New Zealand we would call that FALSE Advertising! And it's illegal!

Never ordering again

Have ordered my product over 2 weeks ago still haven't received it and cannot tell me where my parcel is. Company has the worse service and just take your money

SHAME SHAME SHAME Poor customer service late misleading mail service

Was a loyal customer for many years but sad to say I won't be using them again. Misleading advertising with mail delivery times and prices are not reasonable anymore. No taking care of loyal customers AT ALL . And customer service never picks up phone or when they do its some angry guy shouting at you from a warehouse or something. It's unfortunate they have gone downhill with service and customer support. Shame because they WERE good. How foolish of them to think customer service is not a priority!! Much bettter options to go to now girls that will provide you with good customer service as should be.

Jake
JakeSydney, NSW

Don’t believe what what you see and pay for is what you get!

They did not provide what was advertised and paid for in good faith. They merely delivered something else and expected me to be satisfied with settling for this. I will never do business with them ever again and would not recommend them to anyone!

It took 16days for delivery !!

The web says 4~6 days to deliver but it took 16 days !!
May be not their fault but NZ post laziness , however very frustrating !
I would not repeat from this seller.