Cosmetics Now

Cosmetics Now (page 4 of 7)

Listing monitored by Cosmetics Now

Brendan M.
Brendan M.North Western Region, NSW

Incredibly Slow - Terrible Customer Service

Order #1417149 still not shipped 6 days after ordering. They refuse to answer their phone or reply to emails. Im trying to get a refund from afterpay. Dont even bother with this company.

Richard
RichardGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not order anything

I ordered 2 perfumes, fair wait on the post and i'm local. They sent 2 diff perfumes that I did not want. All they do is offer me 20% off the perfumes that I didn't want. No apologies for the mistakes or inconvenience nothing. Just keep pushing with the 20%. I buy a lot of product as my partner is obsessed with perfume and product but don't buy from cosmetics now as you might just not get what you order. Their service is terrible and rude rude rude.

Don’t waste your time!

They take three days to dispatch. They don’t offer express. So all in all, to pay the same price as anywhere else, you have to wait two weeks to get your products.

can't review without the product

placed order 12 days ago, cosmeticnz tells me i should be calling courier to get an update which I did..

courier service have no idea where this parcel is at and tells me it should be sender making contact to get detailed info.

seems like it would take 3 wks for me to receive these items.

Can you please get back to me with an update or arrange refund

Amy
Amy

Do not order from this site

Ordered some makeup, delivery stated 3-6 days , it’s now day 6 and still have not received . I emailed them and they said they have to get the item from Hong Kong when they are supposed be to be an Australian website . Now the postage is going to take another 6 days . I have asked for a refund .

Poor Delivery & NO Communication!

Delivery was slow, when my STILA Foundation got here I knew I had ordered the wrong shade as soon as I saw it. & When I asked if i could swap for the colour i need that was not possible I was told to purchase another one even though they are the same price. After asking if I could return they offered me a 50% refund on the product if i just kept it. After no response for a while i have decided to go with the refund as it will be less hassle for myself. I am still waiting for a response about my refund replies are very delayed and not very professional at all.

Cosmetics Now Are Great BUT...

Great site, easy to use, order processed and shipped very promptly. Fabulous product BUT Australia Post delivery process is rubbish. How else can it be described when it takes thirteen days to deliver to Brisbane from Melbourne?

NZ Customers

I love my KMS Hair Play Moulding Paste, but had some anxious days awaiting a NZ delivery. While it says up to 6 working days on the order form, it took 10 working days to arrive in NZ. My credit card was instantly deducted the day I made an online order, but I received no follow up emails (including in my junk box as they suggested) and had no answers to phone calls and messages left on the O4 number on the website, nor to emails sent via the site. It wasn’t until I emailed support@cosmeticsnow.com after waiting for the advised 6 working days, that I received reassurance my product was on its way and tracking was put in place. Finally it arrived 17 days after the order was placed.

Awful customer service

Randy
RandyBanksia Grove

Terrible

Absolutely terrible. Ordered 2 products and wasn't was I was expecting so returned. [Name Removed] recieved the goods but told me he didn't then refused a refund. Never again will I order through Cosmetics Now.

Fake YOUNGBLOOD product

I always buy YOUNG BLOOD Products and have done for many years. I thought I'd try a new website Cosmetics Now Australia. The packaging is almost identical except the sticker on the back. The colour is a bit different and the powder looks a bit different. I don't think I'' buy from them again. My face is now irritated from the mineral foundation.

Cosmetics Now
Cosmetics Now Pty LtdCosmetics Now
jake
jakeadelaide

Dont buy from them..Customers SCAMMED

Face cream purchaced but on arriving it was 4 YEARS OLD.
Company refuses to comply with consumer laws. and only offered 20% refund.. NOT LEGAL. Second hand out of date product from INDIA.

Find out how Cosmetics Now compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Very upset about wasting my money.

My ordered Shiseido Foundation colour was nothing like my original product. Unusable for me.
The Joico Shampoo didn't come, instead an entirely different Joico product for use AFTER shampooing.
I am 77 years of age, a pensioner - this loss to my budget is extreme and am upset that I cannot use these items.

Vic
VicSydney

Products tampered

I'm concerned with quality and freshness. My products arrived opened and leaked. I spend a lot of money on those but still haven't got a refund despite requesting it. I would not recommend buying from this shop. Something is very wrong there.

DCFSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not what I thought but it's ok

I suppose I should have thought about the size a bit more before purchasing - it is quite small and not what I imagined. I shall have to buy a larger one as this is difficult to navigate due to it's size - you end up going a little bos-eyed! Also, light is tiny and weak - you need good light from elsewhere.

DCF

But for the price, it will do the job so to speak, so that's why 3 stars!

Cheri Thorne
Cheri ThorneGold coast

Love this product

Received this very quickly in the post,it was wrapped very carefully.
I love this product it goes on very smoothly and is a great face base to then apply my foundation.
Just wish the jar was a bit bigger.

FAKE PERFUME!!

I purchased 2x Givenchy products from this company and they are not genuine!
The packaging looks like the real thing but definitely not!
The fragrance smells completely different to what I have bought in the past from duty free.
I always buy Eau de Parfum for lasting wear but the smell has gone after an hour??

Service and delivery was good but don't let this fool you..

Will not continue with this company.

Drive Country
Drive CountryPort Macquarie, NSW

Product perfect, good value, time to despatch ... terrible!

We have purchased before with no issues; however this time, Cosmetics Now were so slow to pick and pack the item that we missed the 'delivery window' and were forced to return to the originally nominated address (1 hour by road) to collect our product the next week. Australia Post usually cop the flak but in this case the faultvwas Cosmetics Now tardiness.

Product great, delivery poor

Love the range of products
But the delivery was not even attempted - contrary to the information on tracking or at the post offfice where I eventually went to collect.
I was home all day
And no card was left either!

claire
claireGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

$426.58 order. Received only $22.95 product.

bgg
bggMerimbula

Eyebrows

Great applicator but doesn't last long enough unfortunately would have liked it to last at least 6 hours. Delivery was punctual though, very efficient and arrived in a perfect condition.

Jill
JillAdelaide

Still Waiting

Now into the 3rd week waiting for my order. Had I known the product was shipped from HK, I would not have purchased

The product is good

The product is good but I didn’t like that I had to go to the post office to pick up the parcel when I clearly give instructions where to live the parcel.

Skeptical

Got my order today for cosmedix purity cleanser. The product was leaking when I opened the post box all into the bubble wrap. The lid is different to my previous order of the exact same product. The colour of the product is also completely different and there have been no changes in the formula according to Cosmedix. Leads me to believe this product has been tampered with or is a fake.. pretty disapointed seeing I paid good money for ir. Other than that their shipping time is good.

ann
annmelbourne

very nice colour

Becca eye shadow is a lovely product. Doesn't get in eye creases as some and is very smooth to apply. Only downside is there was no brush to apply this product