Listing monitored by Cosmetics Now

Please avoid this company, Unresponsive when seeking support. Yet to receive anything.

I order 4 items valued at around 200+ Dollars on 26 September.

Cosmetic Now states the deliver time is around 5-8 Business days. It has been 12 business day, and yet the parcel has not arrive.

I have been trying to email their support however their support is very unresponsive, I sent an email to them on 8 October, and today is the 12 October. Still no reply and no parcel. Nothing!!!

Their Facebook chat is not capable of rendering any kind of support or assistance, they just kept asking you to email their unresponsive and unhelpful support mail.

This is my first purchase and yet already facing so much issues.

How could such a reputable web store be so disappointing. This is ridiculous.

23 days after ordering and still nothing

I ordered perfume for my wife 23 days ago. It said 5-10 days shipping. The only message that is showing on DHL from the day after ordering is, "Shipper has generated a shipment label, but the shipment has not yet been handed over to DHL" Since then, there has been no updates and each time I email customer service to ask were my parcel is, they are exceedingly unhelpful. I would avoid using this company at all cost.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2021

Enjoy roc products and have tried some other cosmetics

Very happy with roc products was easy to find and very happy with cosmetic now service is excellent I keep ordering for that reason would be good to have more specials as I order frequently

Date PurchasedSeptember 2021

Horrible

I ordered La Belle and Elie Saab. They sent me a confirmation email stating that my order were shipped Sept 20. I just received an email today (Sept 22) saying La Belle is out of stock AFTER they shipped my order!!

Natalie Stone
Natalie StoneBlacktown

terrible

Bought JLo perfume, no charms around bottle, bought product many times from chemist warehouse so I know what I'm suppose to be getting. Rudest customer service that I have ever experienced and they continue to email you being extremely rude.

Shon
ShonSydney Surrounds, NSW

23 business days and counting

I have been waiting 23 business days for a $300 order and still have no idea when it’s coming. One parcel has shipping details that are inaccurate & the other has no shipping details. At no time at ordering was I told it comes from overseas but after chasing I have been told it comes from USA. Not happy, $300 and seen nothing for it. I would not recommend this place at all. :(

Date PurchasedAugust 2021

Terrible service. Would not recommend

First and last time buyer.

20+ Business days and I’m still waiting for my products. Tracking information was only just updated in the last 24 hours and shows no information except for the word “preparing”. No communication or updates from the company except for when I chase... and even then I only get a “it’s in its way”.

Jane P.
Jane P.North Queensland, QLD

Ease of dealing with the vendor

Easy to look up the products and timely delivery with easy processing of the order. Product was as declared on the site.

Date PurchasedNovember 2020

Awful company.

Got told time was dispatched. 10 days later nothing. Then got sent a fake shipping link and told to wait

DO NOT USE.

Find out how Cosmetics Now compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Excellent SPF for Oily/Combination skin.

I recently purchased this SPF & I love that this product is fragrance free & extremely light weight. I’m currently using tretinoin so with that in mind it does leave me looking more flaky on my dry areas. No peeling however & is very matte looking which I love. There is a white cast initially however it sinks into the skin very quickly & disappears.

Andy
AndySydney Surrounds, NSW

So easy

So easy to find products and prompt delivery. I look forward to shopping with you in the future. Keep up the good work.

Michelle T
Michelle TCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Opened and used cleanser- unhappy!

I ordered 2 bottled cleanser/toner products. They arrived with some sticky tape over the pop top lids. There was no inner seal over the bottles as you would expect from a high-end product. One of the bottles leaked in transit. The other bottle had about 3/4 of the product in it. I believe these are either fake, faulty or used so beware!

Find out how Cosmetics Now compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Wouldn’t recommend this company at all. Haven’t received my purchase, have tried calling and emailing no response.

Not satisfied at all, haven’t received my items that I have paid for and no response from company about my order.

Date PurchasedMay 2021

Faulty item

The product I received was faulty. The cushion came with its safety seal slightly unsealed and opened. The joints of the inner lid of the cushion was broken, wobbly and weak. I have currently asked for return and refund, and am waiting for their response.
I saw a lot of reviews online saying that their refund process has been dragging on for months and I hope that is not the case for me. Very disappointed.
Do not use this website!

Misleading advertising and product !!! - Dior Eau Sauvage Parfume

Took 10 days for delivery. Misleading advertising as ingredients in perfume is 2017 formulation which does not have Myrrh resin as advertised and has elemi instead. Buyer beware!!! Never dealing with this again!!!