Listing monitored by Cosmetics Now

Indigo
IndigoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rubbish delivery

Not sure what is going on but for some reason the delivery process is terrible. No explanation from Cosmetics now either. Seems to be with Australia Post for more that 2 weeks? It appears I am not the only one making this statement either.. Purchased on 12/10 ... Today is 04/11 and still no product. Appears to have been despatched on 20/10... So the delivery process needs to be reviewed on Cosmetic Now part if they are to continue to be a player in the "online" shopping market.

Date PurchasedOctober 2021
MandySouth East Queensland, QLD

Parcel hasn't arrived.

I placed an order 2 and a half weeks ago and have been sent a tracking number which only shows that Australia Post is Ready for Processing. I have tried to call for updates but can't get anyone. I have emailed twice but only had one reply which said to 'wait a few more days' which I have done. But still nothing is showing up on the tracking. This company is terrible to deal with and I'm not sure if I will ever receive my purchase.

Mandy

My parcel did eventually turn up.

George
GeorgeMelbourne

Rubbish delivery

I’ve ordered before but this is the last time. Almost 3 weeks and no product, and I had to pay $7 shipping. Sure delivery is slow, but not this slow I could drive to the warehouse in under 30 mins. Last order from me and customer service is non existent.

Chung
ChungGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid at all cost

Order more than a month ago, never received my order. There’s better place to shop, please avoid at all cost

Find out how Cosmetics Now compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Please avoid this company, Unresponsive when seeking support. Yet to receive anything.

I order 4 items valued at around 200+ Dollars on 26 September.

Cosmetic Now states the deliver time is around 5-8 Business days. It has been 12 business day, and yet the parcel has not arrive.

I have been trying to email their support however their support is very unresponsive, I sent an email to them on 8 October, and today is the 12 October. Still no reply and no parcel. Nothing!!!

Their Facebook chat is not capable of rendering any kind of support or assistance, they just kept asking you to email their unresponsive and unhelpful support mail.

This is my first purchase and yet already facing so much issues.

How could such a reputable web store be so disappointing. This is ridiculous.

23 days after ordering and still nothing

I ordered perfume for my wife 23 days ago. It said 5-10 days shipping. The only message that is showing on DHL from the day after ordering is, "Shipper has generated a shipment label, but the shipment has not yet been handed over to DHL" Since then, there has been no updates and each time I email customer service to ask were my parcel is, they are exceedingly unhelpful. I would avoid using this company at all cost.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2021

Enjoy roc products and have tried some other cosmetics

Very happy with roc products was easy to find and very happy with cosmetic now service is excellent I keep ordering for that reason would be good to have more specials as I order frequently

Date PurchasedSeptember 2021

Horrible

I ordered La Belle and Elie Saab. They sent me a confirmation email stating that my order were shipped Sept 20. I just received an email today (Sept 22) saying La Belle is out of stock AFTER they shipped my order!!

Natalie Stone
Natalie StoneBlacktown

terrible

Bought JLo perfume, no charms around bottle, bought product many times from chemist warehouse so I know what I'm suppose to be getting. Rudest customer service that I have ever experienced and they continue to email you being extremely rude.

Shon
ShonSydney Surrounds, NSW

23 business days and counting

I have been waiting 23 business days for a $300 order and still have no idea when it’s coming. One parcel has shipping details that are inaccurate & the other has no shipping details. At no time at ordering was I told it comes from overseas but after chasing I have been told it comes from USA. Not happy, $300 and seen nothing for it. I would not recommend this place at all. :(

Date PurchasedAugust 2021

Terrible service. Would not recommend

First and last time buyer.

20+ Business days and I’m still waiting for my products. Tracking information was only just updated in the last 24 hours and shows no information except for the word “preparing”. No communication or updates from the company except for when I chase... and even then I only get a “it’s in its way”.

Jane P.
Jane P.North Queensland, QLD

Ease of dealing with the vendor

Easy to look up the products and timely delivery with easy processing of the order. Product was as declared on the site.

Date PurchasedNovember 2020

Awful company.

Got told time was dispatched. 10 days later nothing. Then got sent a fake shipping link and told to wait

DO NOT USE.

Cosmetics Now Pty LtdCosmetics Now

Excellent SPF for Oily/Combination skin.

I recently purchased this SPF & I love that this product is fragrance free & extremely light weight. I’m currently using tretinoin so with that in mind it does leave me looking more flaky on my dry areas. No peeling however & is very matte looking which I love. There is a white cast initially however it sinks into the skin very quickly & disappears.

Andy
AndySydney Surrounds, NSW

So easy

So easy to find products and prompt delivery. I look forward to shopping with you in the future. Keep up the good work.