Cosmetics Now

Cosmetics Now (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Cosmetics Now

Everything is great

It was very easy to order. All the products are great. I will order again. The products are very good.

Pam Mcmahon
Pam McmahonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy transaction thanks

Found what I wanted easily and the range of products is extensive. I’m glad I ordered from your store as I couldn’t buy the item I wanted for the price in Australia.

23 days after ordering and still nothing

I ordered perfume for my wife 23 days ago. It said 5-10 days shipping. The only message that is showing on DHL from the day after ordering is, "Shipper has generated a shipment label, but the shipment has not yet been handed over to DHL" Since then, there has been no updates and each time I email customer service to ask were my parcel is, they are exceedingly unhelpful. I would avoid using this company at all cost.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2021
AnnieH
AnnieHMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The perfect vitamin c

This is the best vitamin c serum I have ever used. The packaging protects the formula from light and air and is easy to apply. It has the telltale meaty smell but who cares, the benefits outweigh that.
I placed the order in the evening and received the product 1.5 days later!!

Emilie B.
Emilie B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is very effective! Totally worth it

It was very easy to navigate the store and go directly find my favorite items.
I am very satisfied with the quality and availability of the products , if there’s no stock no problem you get an email update for when it’s available which is great.
Of course the discounts you get are really worthwhile! Cannot go without this vitamin C in my daily skin care routine.
Having gone without it for a week I surely know the difference!

Frank
Frank

Awesome service

Great service, so simple and very fast.Product packaged very good arrived a day earlier than expected,kept up to date with where my parcel was

Review collected in partnership with Cosmetics Now

Enjoy roc products and have tried some other cosmetics

Very happy with roc products was easy to find and very happy with cosmetic now service is excellent I keep ordering for that reason would be good to have more specials as I order frequently

Date PurchasedSeptember 2021
Carolyn G.
Carolyn G.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service always from Cosmetics Now

I have always received good service from Cosmetics Now. They are reliable and trustworthy. Sometimes deliveries can take a little while to arrive, but I appreciate that the Covid situation across the country doesn't make it easier. Generally, they are a reliable service with good products. They have never let me down. The website was easy to navigate. There are a great range of products available. The quality of the products I bought is very good.

Horrible

I ordered La Belle and Elie Saab. They sent me a confirmation email stating that my order were shipped Sept 20. I just received an email today (Sept 22) saying La Belle is out of stock AFTER they shipped my order!!

Natalie Stone
Natalie StoneBlacktown

terrible

Bought JLo perfume, no charms around bottle, bought product many times from chemist warehouse so I know what I'm suppose to be getting. Rudest customer service that I have ever experienced and they continue to email you being extremely rude.

Nik Brisbane
Nik BrisbaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect

Product was easy to find on your website. Have been looking for this Kanebo lip gloss for ages. Love it. Very satisfied with the product and the speedy service.

Shon
ShonSydney Surrounds, NSW

23 business days and counting

I have been waiting 23 business days for a $300 order and still have no idea when it’s coming. One parcel has shipping details that are inaccurate & the other has no shipping details. At no time at ordering was I told it comes from overseas but after chasing I have been told it comes from USA. Not happy, $300 and seen nothing for it. I would not recommend this place at all. :(

Date PurchasedAugust 2021

Terrible service. Would not recommend

First and last time buyer.

20+ Business days and I’m still waiting for my products. Tracking information was only just updated in the last 24 hours and shows no information except for the word “preparing”. No communication or updates from the company except for when I chase... and even then I only get a “it’s in its way”.

The best!!!!

A little goes a long way - thickened up my fine hair - smells so good! Can’t recommend enough! Friends love it too!

Patos
Patos

First time buyer , I found the website easy to use and a great range with competitive prices ,postage was fast and the products were well packaged

Review collected in partnership with Cosmetics Now

I will be buying product again in the future.

I enjoyed shopping on this website. It was easy to find products I was looking for and information on each was great, which also included an ingredients list. Happy with the quality of products I have bought. I will be buying product again in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Cosmetics Now

Love Youngblood products. Great price through Cosmetics Now and such quick delivery!

I Found the products I wanted easily using the search on Cosmetics Now. They had everything I needed and great quality products available.

Jane P.
Jane P.North Queensland, QLD

Ease of dealing with the vendor

Easy to look up the products and timely delivery with easy processing of the order. Product was as declared on the site.

Date PurchasedNovember 2020

Review collected in partnership with Cosmetics Now

Product arrived in excellent condition

I bought a brow kit and the product was well wrapped in bubble wrap and arrived in excellent condition within 1 week of purchase.

Awful company.

Got told time was dispatched. 10 days later nothing. Then got sent a fake shipping link and told to wait

DO NOT USE.

Easy!

First time using this site. They did have products I require that I can only find overseas. So very handy as by purchasing here I didn’t have to wait my normal three weeks but postage was a couple of days instead.

Date PurchasedJuly 2021

Ami J.
Ami J.Sydney, NSW

Would recommend!

Love the product and was delivered in good time! Good quality and very happy with selection available and would buy again.

Christine
ChristineSydney, NSW

Delivered exactly as they said

Well packed, delivery very prompt according to advice. Courteous driver from "Couriers Please" who was careful to follow delivery advice.

Aya K.
Aya K.Sydney, NSW

Jour d'Hermes absolu

I'm very happy with my purchase of Hermes absolue. This is one of my all time favourite. Thank you I will buy again.

Lee Bee
Lee Bee

The site is easy to navigate and the prices are competitive and the postage is really fast considering we’re in lockdown!! Definitely definitely use them again.