Cosmetics Now

Cosmetics Now (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Cosmetics Now

Ami J.
Ami J.Sydney, NSW

Would recommend!

Love the product and was delivered in good time! Good quality and very happy with selection available and would buy again.

Christine
ChristineSydney, NSW

Delivered exactly as they said

Well packed, delivery very prompt according to advice. Courteous driver from "Couriers Please" who was careful to follow delivery advice.

Aya K.
Aya K.Sydney, NSW

Jour d'Hermes absolu

I'm very happy with my purchase of Hermes absolue. This is one of my all time favourite. Thank you I will buy again.

Lee Bee
Lee Bee

The site is easy to navigate and the prices are competitive and the postage is really fast considering we’re in lockdown!! Definitely definitely use them again.

Find out how Cosmetics Now compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Excellent SPF for Oily/Combination skin.

I recently purchased this SPF & I love that this product is fragrance free & extremely light weight. I’m currently using tretinoin so with that in mind it does leave me looking more flaky on my dry areas. No peeling however & is very matte looking which I love. There is a white cast initially however it sinks into the skin very quickly & disappears.

Jean
JeanPerth, WA

Highly recommended business

Excellent website and easy to navigate. Quick delivery and products carefully wrapped.
The only place where I can buy my favourite perfume.
Always satisfied with the products.

Excellent customer service

How amazing is this Company!! Right from the moment I placed my order to receiving the product, their customer service and communication was 5 star. I purchased this for my daughter and she is very happy with her perfume. Thank you Cosmetics Now for excellent service. Definitely recommend this company.

Rachel L.
Rachel L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The only eyelash curler I ever use!

This doesn't crimp or bend your lashes unlike other brands. I have been using this for 30 years now and gift it to all of my friends

Milan Sukovic
Milan Sukovic

Great summer fragrance

Beautiful summer fragrance with lemon and pepper in top notes, warmly recommend. Not perfect for cold days but shines in hot weather

Julia Austin
Julia AustinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Epionce Enriched Body Creme

I've been using this product for about 1.5 years and it's fabulous. A little goes a long way. I purchased through Cosmetics Now. Product arrived amazingly (!) packaged and in super quick time. Will come back.

Tracey
TraceyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service, definitely 5 star.

I thoroughly recommend this Company, my delivery has always been within the week, and that’s with the Melbourne lockdown. I have always been happy with my Shiseido products which are no longer available in Australia, but I can still order them through Cosmetics Now. One very happy customer here, I’m glad i found you guys.

Andy
AndySydney Surrounds, NSW

So easy

So easy to find products and prompt delivery. I look forward to shopping with you in the future. Keep up the good work.

Fast delivery!

Fast delivery, new condition, my first experience with you was very good!It’s easy shopping and I will definitely do it again!

Michelle T
Michelle TCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Opened and used cleanser- unhappy!

I ordered 2 bottled cleanser/toner products. They arrived with some sticky tape over the pop top lids. There was no inner seal over the bottles as you would expect from a high-end product. One of the bottles leaked in transit. The other bottle had about 3/4 of the product in it. I believe these are either fake, faulty or used so beware!

Cosmetics Now
Cosmetics Now Pty LtdCosmetics Now
Dee B.
Dee B.

Fast and Simple

I always enjoy purchasing makeup/skincare products from Cosmetics Now. They carry a large range of Brands and the site is extremely easy to navigate. The delivery is fuss-free and the goods are always delivered in the same condition they left the store in. I would always highly recommend Cosmetics Now.

Review collected in partnership with Cosmetics Now

Wouldn’t recommend this company at all. Haven’t received my purchase, have tried calling and emailing no response.

Not satisfied at all, haven’t received my items that I have paid for and no response from company about my order.

Faulty item

The product I received was faulty. The cushion came with its safety seal slightly unsealed and opened. The joints of the inner lid of the cushion was broken, wobbly and weak. I have currently asked for return and refund, and am waiting for their response.
I saw a lot of reviews online saying that their refund process has been dragging on for months and I hope that is not the case for me. Very disappointed.
Do not use this website!

Mashamarx
Mashamarx

good range of products available

This store has a good range of natural and organic products, so we can shop for everything in one place. Delivery service is excellent, navigation on the site is easy. Good shop.

Misleading advertising and product !!! - Dior Eau Sauvage Parfume

Took 10 days for delivery. Misleading advertising as ingredients in perfume is 2017 formulation which does not have Myrrh resin as advertised and has elemi instead. Buyer beware!!! Never dealing with this again!!!

Stormy
StormyIllawarra

Express Post - nearly $15.00 ordered on 14/05, still no sign of anything happening or been sent 21/05

Seriously concerned, i thought i would give this company a try considering they were popping up in my email all the time, so i ordered, via express post, express post in Australian terms is within 1-3 MAX, that's why we pay for express, but not this company, they haven't even shipped my goods yet, so suss right now and to be honest, cranky that ive trusted this company, all i can do is keep waiting, and after reading these reviews, 100% concern this is a fraudulent company.

Craig B
Craig BAU

Great fragrance!

It was very easy to locate Fred Hayman 273 and order online at Cosmetics.com.
Cosmetics.com have a great range of men's fragrances to choose from at competitive prices.
Product is of high standard.
Arrived unharmed and undamaged in its beautifully designed and unique packaging.
My only criticism is with the delivery service of FedEx ... TERRIBLE SERVICE!!!
The fragrance was quicker (48 hours) travelling from Texas to Australia than it was travelling from the FedEx depot in Sydney to me in the neigbouring suburb (over a week).
I will use Cosmetics.com again, but only if they ditch the FedEx connection!

Review collected in partnership with Cosmetics Now

I have been using this lotion for 6yrs nw. It brightening your skin anf and keep your face younger without wrinkles.

Melanie Trevean
Melanie TreveanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Prompt service, would use again!

I’ve been looking for traditional Shiseido products for some time, including their superb Bio Performance, and I found them all on an easy to navigate site. Furthermore my order was sent promptly and in excellent condition.

No customer service

My parcel was never posted , I’ve called 20+ times and no one answers the phone, reply to emails is just automated generic emails .... waste of time and money

John M
John MSydney, NSW

Great quality cologne for men

Bought the Prada L'homme Eau De Toilette which is highly regarded in the fragrance community. Great smelling cologne and long lasting. Delivery was a bit slow but apart from that I highly recommend Cosmetics Now to anyone looking to buy quality fragrances.