Cosmetics Now

Cosmetics Now (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Cosmetics Now

Very Distrusting of this Service

Annie
Annie

I still have not received my refund, so looks like I was never going to.

Skutz
SkutzSydney, NSW

Don’t trust

Advertised as ivory but changed to beige in shopping cart. 55 bucks stolen. Don’t trust these scammers. They just send whatever they have left in stock.

A Purse Fiend
A Purse FiendSydney, NSW

Good products

It was easy to navigate the store and the range of products is very good. I have also found the products I bought to deliver what they promised. I found the delivery slow and the fact that the company does not accept Paypal payments online somewhat inconvenient.

Chloe G
Chloe GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cancelled order and lied

Cancelled my order saying the all stock wasn’t available logged back on and it was still for sale, when I questioned this and why/how every single item I ordered was out of stock (why is it available to purchase then?) they then said stock was priced wrong. Took days for my refund let alone the terrible customer service on lying to their customers about sudden cancelled orders

Andrea
AndreaSydney, NSW

canceled order

They canceled my order with the explanation that they made price mistake. I have spent time to make an order and the only thing they offered in an apology.

Hi Andrea,
A technical error had caused for the incorrect prices to be provided to Catch for a few hours.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Joy
Joy

Terrible service

Ordered and paid for several items and was cancelled after the payment was processed saying item was mispriced. The offer was on for several hours.

KEV
KEVGippsland, VIC

Recommended by Dermatologist

I find this 'Physiogel A.I. Lotion' very easy to apply to my very dry arms and legs and it absorbs readily so it doesn't stain clothes.
A friend was using it as recommended by her Dermatologist so I also started using it.

faithmoodie
faithmoodieBrisbane, Queensland

I'm really not sure yet.

I'm not sure yet how I feel about the bust lifter, I've been using about 2 weeks maybe to early to tell. I will persevere and see how I go.

Bad Delivery Services!!!!

I have paid but have not received the package yet!
My order was made Feb 21st, 2021, It is already 38 days from the shipping promises (5-10 business days). Super disappointed.

Mark Waters
Mark WatersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great scent

i love Burberry Touch it's my go to scent for that subtle fragrance i alway purchase my eau de toilet from cosmetics now because they have a great range and so easy to order

Noelene Nugent
Noelene NugentSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for my 60years of use of Elizabeth Arden makeup.

I am 75 - told I look 65 - this is due to the fact I have used Elizabeth Arden since I started wearing makeup. No real big beauty routine but exceptional foundation a must. Changing as I have aged, Visible Difference has a fantastic range of colours and the promptness of supply & dispatch from Cosmetics now is unbeatable.

Kerrie Leong
Kerrie LeongMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Reliable product. Delivery was slow though.

Invisible Deep is a very good product for concealing pores. I am sad to learn that it will be discontinued.

Fabulous product maxima 3000

Easy to navigate store, product in stock and delivered speedily, the serum definately reduces lines significantly, leaves skin refreshed, alive

First.

The Quality Of my Product I ordered; Perfume-" First"; is as exactly as I expected.
Site easy to Navigate.
Will order with this company again.

Obsessed!

This is the only foundation I ever use, its great for healing my acne and provides good coverage. It arrived quickly and in perfect condition.

BIP
BIPmelbourne

I'm very happy with the service provided in sourcing and delivering a rare perfume. Communication was very good. All in all a good experience.

Never let’s me down

I have not been shy spending money on products over the years and always find myself coming back to this powder foundation. I have oily skin & I find this mattifying to my TZone and stays put all day. I second skin with no chemicals or animal products and testing.
Measures up to the top brands

Vanessa Tanner
Vanessa TannerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great range of authentic products .. communication and follow up is A+

Very satisfactory packaging .. website easy to navigate .. such a fantastic range of products of which are very hard to find in regular stores in Australia

Lisa Matson
Lisa MatsonGreat Southern, WA

Love the product but disappointed with the condition they arrived in

Products arrive quickly. Unfortunately they arrived with the boxes all bent/damaged and not how I expected after paying so much money. Disappointed because one of them was a gift which I can not give now due to it looking like ‘a dogs dinner’. I did expect the packaging to be able to secure the products better. However, the products are great. Loved that I didn’t have to sign for the package when it arrived. The website was easy to use.

Shuan W.
Shuan W.Perth, WA

wouldnt know never got .... said was delivered ...3 people home never got !!!!

Company gone to crap ....been a customer for years but now they dont even reply to your emails ....please fix it and at least contact me its been over a week !!!! had to give 1 star or wouldnt send ....

Mark
MarkQueensland, 4509

Great price and exactly as advertised

Product was well priced and accurately advertised. Transaction was seamless and easy and Arrived hassle free in well wrapped parcel.

Kerry A.
Kerry A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reliable Supply Of My Favourite Products

When I like a product, I'll keep buying it until they don't make it anymore. Cosmetics now has my favourite products. Most other sites only have some of them. I trust the Company's service, their privacy and data policy and their quality of product.

Trussardi Donna

Nice range of authentic products. Not the cheapest website but fairly easy to use. Order tracking is pretty good. My biggest complaint is delivery. I understand some products are sourced overseas and things are difficult, but the use of third party couriers with Australia Post seems to take much longer than any other website I use (and I use a lot). Sometimes weeks. Some couriers won't leave parcels at the door and deliver at times when no-one would be home, which is very annoying when you are paying quite a lot for delivery.

Review collected in partnership with Cosmetics Now

Excellent product, fantastic fast delivery!

The product is exactly as advertised, fast delivery and excellent communication from the seller re package sratus thats being delivered

debra w.
debra w.Sydney, NSW

Quality products

The ability to navigate the Web page was quick and products were easy to find without spending too much time turning pages. There
Is a wide range of products to choose from however the products I selected have a long shelf life and the sol organics ghee was delivered without being effected, overall I am
Very satisfied with the products and delivery.

DW