Listing monitored by Cosmetics Now

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (63)
MandySouth East Queensland, QLD

Parcel hasn't arrived.

I placed an order 2 and a half weeks ago and have been sent a tracking number which only shows that Australia Post is Ready for Processing. I have tried to call for updates but can't get anyone. I have emailed twice but only had one reply which said to 'wait a few more days' which I have done. But still nothing is showing up on the tracking. This company is terrible to deal with and I'm not sure if I will ever receive my purchase.

Date PurchasedOctober 2021
Mandy

My parcel did eventually turn up.

George
GeorgeMelbourne

Rubbish delivery

I’ve ordered before but this is the last time. Almost 3 weeks and no product, and I had to pay $7 shipping. Sure delivery is slow, but not this slow I could drive to the warehouse in under 30 mins. Last order from me and customer service is non existent.

Date PurchasedOctober 2021

23 days after ordering and still nothing

I ordered perfume for my wife 23 days ago. It said 5-10 days shipping. The only message that is showing on DHL from the day after ordering is, "Shipper has generated a shipment label, but the shipment has not yet been handed over to DHL" Since then, there has been no updates and each time I email customer service to ask were my parcel is, they are exceedingly unhelpful. I would avoid using this company at all cost.

Horrible

I ordered La Belle and Elie Saab. They sent me a confirmation email stating that my order were shipped Sept 20. I just received an email today (Sept 22) saying La Belle is out of stock AFTER they shipped my order!!

Natalie Stone
Natalie StoneBlacktown

terrible

Bought JLo perfume, no charms around bottle, bought product many times from chemist warehouse so I know what I'm suppose to be getting. Rudest customer service that I have ever experienced and they continue to email you being extremely rude.

Terrible service. Would not recommend

First and last time buyer.

20+ Business days and I’m still waiting for my products. Tracking information was only just updated in the last 24 hours and shows no information except for the word “preparing”. No communication or updates from the company except for when I chase... and even then I only get a “it’s in its way”.

Cosmetics Now Pty LtdCosmetics Now

Excellent SPF for Oily/Combination skin.

I recently purchased this SPF & I love that this product is fragrance free & extremely light weight. I’m currently using tretinoin so with that in mind it does leave me looking more flaky on my dry areas. No peeling however & is very matte looking which I love. There is a white cast initially however it sinks into the skin very quickly & disappears.

Andy
AndySydney Surrounds, NSW

So easy

So easy to find products and prompt delivery. I look forward to shopping with you in the future. Keep up the good work.

Michelle T
Michelle TCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Opened and used cleanser- unhappy!

I ordered 2 bottled cleanser/toner products. They arrived with some sticky tape over the pop top lids. There was no inner seal over the bottles as you would expect from a high-end product. One of the bottles leaked in transit. The other bottle had about 3/4 of the product in it. I believe these are either fake, faulty or used so beware!

Find out how Cosmetics Now compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Wouldn’t recommend this company at all. Haven’t received my purchase, have tried calling and emailing no response.

Not satisfied at all, haven’t received my items that I have paid for and no response from company about my order.

Stormy
StormyIllawarra

Express Post - nearly $15.00 ordered on 14/05, still no sign of anything happening or been sent 21/05

Seriously concerned, i thought i would give this company a try considering they were popping up in my email all the time, so i ordered, via express post, express post in Australian terms is within 1-3 MAX, that's why we pay for express, but not this company, they haven't even shipped my goods yet, so suss right now and to be honest, cranky that ive trusted this company, all i can do is keep waiting, and after reading these reviews, 100% concern this is a fraudulent company.

Craig B
Craig BAU

Great fragrance!

It was very easy to locate Fred Hayman 273 and order online at Cosmetics.com.
Cosmetics.com have a great range of men's fragrances to choose from at competitive prices.
Product is of high standard.
Arrived unharmed and undamaged in its beautifully designed and unique packaging.
My only criticism is with the delivery service of FedEx ... TERRIBLE SERVICE!!!
The fragrance was quicker (48 hours) travelling from Texas to Australia than it was travelling from the FedEx depot in Sydney to me in the neigbouring suburb (over a week).
I will use Cosmetics.com again, but only if they ditch the FedEx connection!

No customer service

My parcel was never posted , I’ve called 20+ times and no one answers the phone, reply to emails is just automated generic emails .... waste of time and money

Date PurchasedApril 2021
A Purse Fiend
A Purse FiendSydney, NSW

Good products

It was easy to navigate the store and the range of products is very good. I have also found the products I bought to deliver what they promised. I found the delivery slow and the fact that the company does not accept Paypal payments online somewhat inconvenient.

Chloe G
Chloe GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cancelled order and lied

Cancelled my order saying the all stock wasn’t available logged back on and it was still for sale, when I questioned this and why/how every single item I ordered was out of stock (why is it available to purchase then?) they then said stock was priced wrong. Took days for my refund let alone the terrible customer service on lying to their customers about sudden cancelled orders

Date PurchasedApril 2021