Cosmetics Now

Cosmetics Now (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Cosmetics Now

Chloe G
Chloe GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cancelled order and lied

Cancelled my order saying the all stock wasn’t available logged back on and it was still for sale, when I questioned this and why/how every single item I ordered was out of stock (why is it available to purchase then?) they then said stock was priced wrong. Took days for my refund let alone the terrible customer service on lying to their customers about sudden cancelled orders

Andrea
AndreaSydney, NSW

canceled order

They canceled my order with the explanation that they made price mistake. I have spent time to make an order and the only thing they offered in an apology.

Date PurchasedApril 2021

Hi Andrea,
A technical error had caused for the incorrect prices to be provided to Catch for a few hours.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Joy
Joy

Terrible service

Ordered and paid for several items and was cancelled after the payment was processed saying item was mispriced. The offer was on for several hours.

KEV
KEVGippsland, VIC

Recommended by Dermatologist

I find this 'Physiogel A.I. Lotion' very easy to apply to my very dry arms and legs and it absorbs readily so it doesn't stain clothes.
A friend was using it as recommended by her Dermatologist so I also started using it.

faithmoodie
faithmoodieBrisbane, Queensland

I'm really not sure yet.

I'm not sure yet how I feel about the bust lifter, I've been using about 2 weeks maybe to early to tell. I will persevere and see how I go.

Bad Delivery Services!!!!

I have paid but have not received the package yet!
My order was made Feb 21st, 2021, It is already 38 days from the shipping promises (5-10 business days). Super disappointed.

Kerrie Leong
Kerrie LeongMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Reliable product. Delivery was slow though.

Invisible Deep is a very good product for concealing pores. I am sad to learn that it will be discontinued.

Date PurchasedMarch 2021

Lisa Matson
Lisa MatsonGreat Southern, WA

Love the product but disappointed with the condition they arrived in

Products arrive quickly. Unfortunately they arrived with the boxes all bent/damaged and not how I expected after paying so much money. Disappointed because one of them was a gift which I can not give now due to it looking like ‘a dogs dinner’. I did expect the packaging to be able to secure the products better. However, the products are great. Loved that I didn’t have to sign for the package when it arrived. The website was easy to use.

Shuan W.
Shuan W.Perth, WA

wouldnt know never got .... said was delivered ...3 people home never got !!!!

Company gone to crap ....been a customer for years but now they dont even reply to your emails ....please fix it and at least contact me its been over a week !!!! had to give 1 star or wouldnt send ....

Kerry A.
Kerry A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reliable Supply Of My Favourite Products

When I like a product, I'll keep buying it until they don't make it anymore. Cosmetics now has my favourite products. Most other sites only have some of them. I trust the Company's service, their privacy and data policy and their quality of product.

Trussardi Donna

Nice range of authentic products. Not the cheapest website but fairly easy to use. Order tracking is pretty good. My biggest complaint is delivery. I understand some products are sourced overseas and things are difficult, but the use of third party couriers with Australia Post seems to take much longer than any other website I use (and I use a lot). Sometimes weeks. Some couriers won't leave parcels at the door and deliver at times when no-one would be home, which is very annoying when you are paying quite a lot for delivery.

Toni
ToniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dont do it!

I dont recommend this company. It took 27 days for my product to arrive. I had 3 email correspondance with them about when my product would be delivered and I kept getting '5 days' from order with no accountability. I gave up after 25 days and purchased the same product elsewhere. When it finally turned up I had to have a further 2 emails about why I was returning. I gave up in the end. Never again!

Anita P.
Anita P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incompetent or dodgy - either way, don’t use them!!

Placed an order online. Product was supposedly dispatched 2days later. But in fact it took three weeks and me chasing the order and finally demanding a refund that they eventually sent my order. Their customer service team tried to flog me off saying they that due to Covid deliveries were delayed at Australia Post’s end. This was not the case. This company is either dodgy or incompetent, they don’t deserve to be in business. Do not use them!!

Very bad customer service!!! Never again!

I placed an order on dec 12th! I still didn’t receive my order and we are January 29th! I contacted customer service every week since than and no one is helping me track shipment. Tracking number they provided me has no updates since dec 21st. They keep telling me to wait for it! I requested to be reimbursed and they are refusing to help me! I spent over 150$ and never received the merchandise. I will never order from this company ever again! Worst customer service ever!

Date PurchasedDecember 2020
Michele
MicheleSydney, NSW

Incredibly slow delivery and product leaked all over packaging

Delivery took weeks longer than expected, and no communication or useful updates provided by Cosmetics Now. Opened package to find that product had leaked due to sub-standard packing. Will not be ordering from this company again.

Sonia
SoniaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

False Advertising

I bought two IKOU candles at $40.95 each thinking they were the same size as what was advertised. When I order direct with IKOU I receive the large candles for this price. I thought I would try this company instead. Received my order yesterday only to find I have received two IKOU small candles which are sold at IKOU for $22 each. I have been clearly ripped off. I have called four times today and sent three emails, nothing heard back. I am requesting a refund. Nobody is contacting me.

Jody Shepherd
Jody ShepherdSydney, NSW

Pathetic

Ordered back on 26th September 2020 & still no parcel. Emailed their help desk 5 times, left 2 voicemail messages & nothing. Pathetic no service, buyer beware we will take this issue to the ACCC & contact our bank to report this as a SCAM!!!!!

Order takes forever to arrive, no useful tracking info, poor customer's service

Date PurchasedNovember 2020
Rebecca Reynolds
Rebecca ReynoldsSydney, NSW

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo - # Ash Brown - Great colour for me only wish it came with a brush

Easy website to use and quick check out process. The item I purchased is good and does as intended. Postage took a while to become trackable but once it was able to be tracked arrived quickly

DK
DKSeoul

Smells just like the perfume but wish the scent was stronger

Very nice balm with an excellent non-sticky texture, however, the smell isn’t as strong as i’d hope it to be. It’s very subtle.

Marianne
MarianneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Avoid at all costs !!!!!

The shipping takes ages. This was the longest time frame in comparison with other online purchasing stores, I have experienced purchasing online.

Nenna
NennaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worst delivery time.

Ordered 20 of October 2020 and just got email that the cosmetic will arrive between Friday 06 Nov 2020 – Wednesday 11 Nov 2020 , covid 19 as usual is the reason. Whilst I’ve ordered lots of things from overseas (California) it took only 6 days to arrive in Melbourne (metro). I will never order from Cosmetic Now again. Their delivery time is ridiculous, you better order from local shops.

GM R.
GM R.South East Queensland, QLD

Won’t use again

Ordered online believing I was ordering products within Australia. From time of placing order to delivery items took 14 days to arrive. When I collected from post office there was Chinese writing all over the box so assuming item was posted from China & this was the delay. When I enquired company blamed Covid & Australia Post. Won’t order again as other online cosmetic houses only take maximum 5 days for delivery & are posted within Australia.

RDy
RDyQueensland

I’m so glad this exists!!!

I’ve found the products been looking for here in Cosmetics Now. Was surprised they’re on a very affordable price which is good. I wouldn’t get worried next time if I want to purchase this products again cause I could find them here!! Thanks CN ❤️Was very satisfied and the transactions were very fast. It got delivered so quick. I highly recommended!