Cosmetics Now

Cosmetics Now (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Cosmetics Now

Cody
Cody

Don’t waste your money

1st time make purchase from this site, waited 3weeks for it to arrive, back and forth emails to customer service, they don’t even bother to contact with courier to locate my package, asking for refund, and they ignore! Never again! Don’t waste your money!

Great product

I love the Payot product, it is very nourishing and so light. You only need to use a little. Shipping was fast. Very easy to order online. Will definitely buy this again.

Review collected in partnership with Cosmetics Now

Very Disappointed with shipping and customer care service

My ordered was super delayed and no one in customer service was able to provide any answers. All they said was be patient.
Moreover item is being shipped from outside USA. the order confirmation said it was domestic shipping.
Looks like a very nontransparent transaction to scam customers. All my requests to initiate return are being ignored now.

We ordered to us and received an empty box

We ordered colloidal silver. 2 bottles shipped to us. We received an empty box. Cosmetics now just told us to order again and they would package better. We are out $65.00. They say their is warranty on the web site but we received nothing.

Patrawee M.
Patrawee M.Sydney, NSW

It wasn’t good

I has been made an order 2 of Biotherm Life Plankton Essence 125ml/4.22oz on 13/01 it dose cost me $204.36 and normally it was taking 4-6 business day to arrive as your email confirmed said, This has been almost over a month i haven’t had any thing from you, I has emailed to follow up and every time they were replying me like

“We are sorry to hear you have yet to receive your order, thanks for pointing this out to us, this was very unusual.

I have contacted couriers to enquire about the issue and will get back to you as soon as i know more”

This is could not help at all.

Jade Facey
Jade FaceySydney, NSW

Scam they don't post & refuse to refund

I ordered from them two weeks ago. They haven't sent my item and are incredibly rude to deal with. They refused to refund me. The tracking shows not dispatched. Joke of a company do not trust. How dare you keep my money when you haven't dispatched it. Its well over the date I should have received it. Disgusting service

Jill P
Jill P

Just what I was looking for

It was very easy to find the product I was looking for. Delivery was prompt, and the securely packaged perfume arrived in perfect condition. Communication (e.g. tracking information) was excellent.

Shawn
ShawnSydney, NSW

Very expensive for what I received. Very overpriced.

It was easy to navigate the store no problems.
Range of products available fine.
Not satisfied with the quantity of products I bought at all. Found since other suppliers who charge much less for more of the product. I was over charged on the basis of what I received and what I paid. 2 x 14 ml tubes for over $120. Silly me!

Alejandro
AlejandroDarwin, NT

Incorrect product advertised and returns process unnecessarily difficult

I purchased a 100mL bottle of Hugo Boss Sport Eau De Toilette through the Amazon AU Store. Cosmetics Now sent a 30mL bottle instead. When I enquired why a 30mL bottle was sent, the response was "Amazon made a mistake with the listing".

I started that I'd like to return the product and have the postage reimbursed. Cosmetics Now have not responded after several days and have made the process of a simple return unnecessarily painful. Most disappointing is that they did not apologise for the mistake, but instead blamed Amazon. Cosmetic Now deserve a one star rating for terrible customer service.

Caveat emptor!

Bianca Fernandez
Bianca FernandezMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect website to get my favourite products for hair and skin care

Perfect website to get my favourite products for hair and skin care, sometimes a little bit slow deliveries but is a good service. All that I would need for my skin routines can get it from Cosmetics Now.

Review collected in partnership with Cosmetics Now

They sent the wrong product and they knew it!

Worst service I have ever received!

Worst service I have ever received! I ordered from cosmeticsnow.ca. My ordered was supposed to be delivered in 7-12 days, and it has been over a month, and the tracking is still indicating the parcel is sitting in Sweden. When contacting customer service, they told me that “sometimes we need to have a bit of patience”!!!

Getawaygxl
GetawaygxlSydney, NSW

Happy with purchase

Product arrived within the time specified and was what was ordered. Produced looked as it should. We purchased as a gift and are happy with our purchase of the product.

Never ordering again

Have ordered my product over 2 weeks ago still haven't received it and cannot tell me where my parcel is. Company has the worse service and just take your money

LMY
LMYMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Oldie but a Goodie

I purchased an "older" product from back in the 1970 era called "Climat" by Lancome. Beautiful fresh fragrance, not overpowering on the skin and a lovely perfume. Brought back memories of my youthful days. Thank you Cosmetics Now.

SHAME SHAME SHAME Poor customer service late misleading mail service

Was a loyal customer for many years but sad to say I won't be using them again. Misleading advertising with mail delivery times and prices are not reasonable anymore. No taking care of loyal customers AT ALL . And customer service never picks up phone or when they do its some angry guy shouting at you from a warehouse or something. It's unfortunate they have gone downhill with service and customer support. Shame because they WERE good. How foolish of them to think customer service is not a priority!! Much bettter options to go to now girls that will provide you with good customer service as should be.

C. Andersen
C. Andersen

High-end perfume

I bought a high end perfume (over $350) off the Cosmetics Now website but the item was delivered from FragranceNet, which I find confusing as I thought they were two separate entities and FragranceNet does not receive good reviews. I was happy with the customer service and purchase price from Cosmetics Now. and have no complaints. The perfume smells like the real deal; if it is a fake, it's a good one. Not sure if I will buy from them again until I can find out more about the connection to FragranceNet. Would be interested to hear from anyone else who has had a similar experience.

Jake
JakeSydney, NSW

Don’t believe what what you see and pay for is what you get!

They did not provide what was advertised and paid for in good faith. They merely delivered something else and expected me to be satisfied with settling for this. I will never do business with them ever again and would not recommend them to anyone!

It took 16days for delivery !!

The web says 4~6 days to deliver but it took 16 days !!
May be not their fault but NZ post laziness , however very frustrating !
I would not repeat from this seller.

Brendan M.
Brendan M.North Western Region, NSW

Incredibly Slow - Terrible Customer Service

Order #1417149 still not shipped 6 days after ordering. They refuse to answer their phone or reply to emails. Im trying to get a refund from afterpay. Dont even bother with this company.

Richard
RichardGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not order anything

I ordered 2 perfumes, fair wait on the post and i'm local. They sent 2 diff perfumes that I did not want. All they do is offer me 20% off the perfumes that I didn't want. No apologies for the mistakes or inconvenience nothing. Just keep pushing with the 20%. I buy a lot of product as my partner is obsessed with perfume and product but don't buy from cosmetics now as you might just not get what you order. Their service is terrible and rude rude rude.

Don’t waste your time!

They take three days to dispatch. They don’t offer express. So all in all, to pay the same price as anywhere else, you have to wait two weeks to get your products.

can't review without the product

placed order 12 days ago, cosmeticnz tells me i should be calling courier to get an update which I did..

courier service have no idea where this parcel is at and tells me it should be sender making contact to get detailed info.

seems like it would take 3 wks for me to receive these items.

Can you please get back to me with an update or arrange refund

Amy
Amy

Do not order from this site

Ordered some makeup, delivery stated 3-6 days , it’s now day 6 and still have not received . I emailed them and they said they have to get the item from Hong Kong when they are supposed be to be an Australian website . Now the postage is going to take another 6 days . I have asked for a refund .

Great product, delivery took a bit of time though.

Easy to find the products you're looking for and at great prices. Make sure you order early though so you don't get caught out with no product.