Cosmetics Now

Cosmetics Now (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Cosmetics Now

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (40)
Minnie
MinnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Buyer beware! Shop elsewhere!

4 months and still no delivery. Numerous emails saying it’s a few DAYS away to be told now it’s at least another month. $120 gone. Won’t refund my money. They blame it on COVID but that’s a joke. I’ve received 12 online deliveries from around the world all within 3 weeks maximum. NOT 4 months & COUNTING!!! (Doubt I will ever revive my order!)
Their website doesn’t state the items are ALL shipped from Hong Kong. Their website only days they use Australia post, yet fail to make it transparent that it’s got to arrive from Hong Kong first. SHOP ELSEWHERE!!!

yoh123
yoh123Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stay away!

This place is terrible - stay away! Very poor communication, and tracking information on order has not been updated for almost 2 weeks. Buy from Myer or anywhere else. I wish I hadn't wasted my money on this place.

Anne
AnneSydney, NSW

been waiting for an order since 26/03/2020

i purchased a moisturiser on 26th march 2020 - under the assumption this was an Australian company (and would ship from Australia) been given the runaround about where this delivery is at. was told it as finally shipped via Hong Kong - then Singapore (supposedly left there 15th April 2020) and i still have no idea where my parcel is at. got told to contact Aust Post (as it had supposedly arrived in Australia) - and they can't do anything - as they told me it has not even arrived. they also told me it didn't leave Singapore till 29th April ?? very annoying and frustrating experience with this company - never again!

Cosmetics Now Pty LtdCosmetics Now

Order was placed on April 11th, Package received June 24th. Enough Said.

I'm not sure if it's supply chain problem in the world right now due to covid. But yah same as alot of people below. My Physiogels x5 are estimated now to be ONE MONTH wait from date of purchase. The original order said 10-13 days. And yes, they are coming to Canada from HK. It's probably on a ship in the ocean. Hopefully coronavirus will be over by the time I get it. They really need to say something on their website if they are having issues. Just be honest about it. Everyone is having problems with shipping. But don't false advertise your dates.

Update June 24th/2020: Order was placed April 11th, Package received June 24th. Sigh....

Chiko L.

Update: Ordered this April 11th. It is now May 5th. My product needs to get here to Vancouver and somehow it is still in Singapore according to this link - I have between 6-19 days remaining. Lol.

Chiko L.

Update: The shipping has now been pushed back another month. So I will be waiting 2 MONTHS for my products now as per this tracking link: http://parcelsapp.com/en/tracking/RP207451359SG

Shelley
ShelleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

they take your money and don't deliver the product

The charged our credit card on April 3rd and have never delivered the product - 5 weeks later!
They don't answer the phone
Its the worst service ever experienced. Shocking company! Many reviews the same

Cosmetics Now Pty LtdCosmetics Now

Do not use this company

3 weeks later and I still don’t have the product I ordered. Back and forth with customer service asking me to be patient but I don’t believe they have actually shipped the order. I’ve asked for my money back but they won’t do this. I’ve ended up ordering and receiving my product from another website which came in 4 days. Do not use this company.

Cody
Cody

Don’t waste your money

1st time make purchase from this site, waited 3weeks for it to arrive, back and forth emails to customer service, they don’t even bother to contact with courier to locate my package, asking for refund, and they ignore! Never again! Don’t waste your money!

Date PurchasedMarch 2020

Very Disappointed with shipping and customer care service

My ordered was super delayed and no one in customer service was able to provide any answers. All they said was be patient.
Moreover item is being shipped from outside USA. the order confirmation said it was domestic shipping.
Looks like a very nontransparent transaction to scam customers. All my requests to initiate return are being ignored now.

Jade Facey
Jade FaceySydney, NSW

Scam they don't post & refuse to refund

I ordered from them two weeks ago. They haven't sent my item and are incredibly rude to deal with. They refused to refund me. The tracking shows not dispatched. Joke of a company do not trust. How dare you keep my money when you haven't dispatched it. Its well over the date I should have received it. Disgusting service

Shawn
ShawnSydney, NSW

Very expensive for what I received. Very overpriced.

It was easy to navigate the store no problems.
Range of products available fine.
Not satisfied with the quantity of products I bought at all. Found since other suppliers who charge much less for more of the product. I was over charged on the basis of what I received and what I paid. 2 x 14 ml tubes for over $120. Silly me!

Alejandro
AlejandroDarwin, NT

Incorrect product advertised and returns process unnecessarily difficult

I purchased a 100mL bottle of Hugo Boss Sport Eau De Toilette through the Amazon AU Store. Cosmetics Now sent a 30mL bottle instead. When I enquired why a 30mL bottle was sent, the response was "Amazon made a mistake with the listing".

I started that I'd like to return the product and have the postage reimbursed. Cosmetics Now have not responded after several days and have made the process of a simple return unnecessarily painful. Most disappointing is that they did not apologise for the mistake, but instead blamed Amazon. Cosmetic Now deserve a one star rating for terrible customer service.

Caveat emptor!

Date PurchasedDecember 2019

SHAME SHAME SHAME Poor customer service late misleading mail service

Was a loyal customer for many years but sad to say I won't be using them again. Misleading advertising with mail delivery times and prices are not reasonable anymore. No taking care of loyal customers AT ALL . And customer service never picks up phone or when they do its some angry guy shouting at you from a warehouse or something. It's unfortunate they have gone downhill with service and customer support. Shame because they WERE good. How foolish of them to think customer service is not a priority!! Much bettter options to go to now girls that will provide you with good customer service as should be.

Find out how Cosmetics Now compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

It took 16days for delivery !!

The web says 4~6 days to deliver but it took 16 days !!
May be not their fault but NZ post laziness , however very frustrating !
I would not repeat from this seller.

Date PurchasedJune 2019
Brendan M.
Brendan M.North Western Region, NSW

Incredibly Slow - Terrible Customer Service

Order #1417149 still not shipped 6 days after ordering. They refuse to answer their phone or reply to emails. Im trying to get a refund from afterpay. Dont even bother with this company.

Date PurchasedJuly 2019

Don’t waste your time!

They take three days to dispatch. They don’t offer express. So all in all, to pay the same price as anywhere else, you have to wait two weeks to get your products.

Date PurchasedMay 2019