Cosmetics Now

Cosmetics Now (page 2 of 5)

Listing monitored by Cosmetics Now

Jody Shepherd
Jody ShepherdSydney, NSW

Pathetic

Ordered back on 26th September 2020 & still no parcel. Emailed their help desk 5 times, left 2 voicemail messages & nothing. Pathetic no service, buyer beware we will take this issue to the ACCC & contact our bank to report this as a SCAM!!!!!

Order takes forever to arrive, no useful tracking info, poor customer's service

Date PurchasedNovember 2020
dachshie
dachshieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Product off shore

Posted product from HK. Very very slow. Old manufacturing date already 18/12 old stock, not in product box. Not transparent re goods actual location. Dispute opened through Catch & Australia Post. Product only dispatched when dispute/s opened. Use "middle man" PCA Express courier (based HK/PRC) to process/post products. Sub standard communication. I will not purchase from company again.

Marianne
MarianneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Avoid at all costs !!!!!

Find out how Cosmetics Now compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

The shipping takes ages. This was the longest time frame in comparison with other online purchasing stores, I have experienced purchasing online.

Nenna
NennaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worst delivery time.

Ordered 20 of October 2020 and just got email that the cosmetic will arrive between Friday 06 Nov 2020 – Wednesday 11 Nov 2020 , covid 19 as usual is the reason. Whilst I’ve ordered lots of things from overseas (California) it took only 6 days to arrive in Melbourne (metro). I will never order from Cosmetic Now again. Their delivery time is ridiculous, you better order from local shops.

GM R.
GM R.South East Queensland, QLD

Won’t use again

Ordered online believing I was ordering products within Australia. From time of placing order to delivery items took 14 days to arrive. When I collected from post office there was Chinese writing all over the box so assuming item was posted from China & this was the delay. When I enquired company blamed Covid & Australia Post. Won’t order again as other online cosmetic houses only take maximum 5 days for delivery & are posted within Australia.

Lauren
Lauren

Terrible customer service

Terrible customer service

I placed an order on May 16...more than 2 months later and I have yet to receive the item which was sent as a gift. I spoke to one person after a month had gone by from the order date and was told to wait 2 more weeks. Well a month has gone by and I tried to contact customer service several times both by email and phone to no avail. No will respond to my calls or emails. At this point I just want a refund but I doubt I will get it.
Warning: do not buy products from them you will never receive them. Horrible customer service

Date PurchasedMay 2020

Expensive ‘toilet water’-Christian Dior Eau Sauvage Eau De Parfum Spray 200m

Christian Dior Eau Sauvage Eau De Parfum Spray 200m is like eau de toilette now but still has the same expensive ($265 incl 7% discount) price as the parfum. I’m totally dissatisfied.

Review collected in partnership with Cosmetics Now

Not truthful

Have stated goods been shipped but this is not true. Paid for nearly week and a half ago and still no shipping information. They will not answer phones either and response to email was to quote back same information I had informed them. I hope they don't expect repeat business!!

Shocking service

terrible at answering questions about their pricing. When i received my fragrance, there was a chipped side at the bottom of it after paying $150+ for the fragrance. When looking at the invoice in the box, the order came directly from the US with a cost price of $60. When i inquired about the 50% markup all i was given was "thats our wholesale price"
Then told they can only refund $28 for the chipped bottle.
Considering people are spending big money, at least offer explanations so the customer can feel that they're at least paying for thr good customer service.
Just a rip-off when you can be paying 3/4 of the price if purchasing directly from the US.

Minnie
MinnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Buyer beware! Shop elsewhere!

4 months and still no delivery. Numerous emails saying it’s a few DAYS away to be told now it’s at least another month. $120 gone. Won’t refund my money. They blame it on COVID but that’s a joke. I’ve received 12 online deliveries from around the world all within 3 weeks maximum. NOT 4 months & COUNTING!!! (Doubt I will ever revive my order!)
Their website doesn’t state the items are ALL shipped from Hong Kong. Their website only days they use Australia post, yet fail to make it transparent that it’s got to arrive from Hong Kong first. SHOP ELSEWHERE!!!

Terrible experience, won’t see my money or product

I should have read these reviews before purchasing. Like others, I thought they were an Australian company, didn’t realise product would be shipped from Singapore. This was never disclosed originally. My order confirmation told me the product would be shipped via Aust Post and would take 3-6 days, it’s now been 8 weeks. The tracking number is untrackable, any email I send I get told just to be patient, they won’t refund or anything. Think I will try to recover through my bank, but pretty furious, will teach me not to read reviews.

PEC
PEC

I have still yet to receive my order! I’ve given up and are trying to retrieve the money from my bank.

Hi,
You should expect to receive in the next week, many of the orders that were held up in this batch have now been delivered.

annalisa
annalisaSydney, NSW

Very Disappointed

Order placed 8th April and still have not received anything. Have contacted customer service which said to be patient and to be honest I think they didn't even bother to contact the courier. ONE MONTH wait and still no response on the where abouts. They probably never shipped it. $200 definitely down the drain....what a joke

Date PurchasedApril 2020
Cosmetics Now Pty LtdCosmetics Now

Sorry about the delays on this order and the inconvenience caused.
According to tracking the order delivered May 12th.
At the time the order was dispatched there we were experiencing long COVID-19 delays from some warehouse locations.

yoh123
yoh123Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stay away!

This place is terrible - stay away! Very poor communication, and tracking information on order has not been updated for almost 2 weeks. Buy from Myer or anywhere else. I wish I hadn't wasted my money on this place.

Anne
AnneSydney, NSW

been waiting for an order since 26/03/2020

i purchased a moisturiser on 26th march 2020 - under the assumption this was an Australian company (and would ship from Australia) been given the runaround about where this delivery is at. was told it as finally shipped via Hong Kong - then Singapore (supposedly left there 15th April 2020) and i still have no idea where my parcel is at. got told to contact Aust Post (as it had supposedly arrived in Australia) - and they can't do anything - as they told me it has not even arrived. they also told me it didn't leave Singapore till 29th April ?? very annoying and frustrating experience with this company - never again!

Date PurchasedMarch 2020
ASCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Being waiting for my order for a month and Has not been sent

Company responded once stating to wait longer. It’s not Australia Post has they have not got the parcel to be delivered. Only a shipping notification has been created. Can’t get a response from the company via email now. Beware as they may not be operating effectively during this time

Cosmetics Now Pty LtdCosmetics Now

Order was placed on April 11th, Package received June 24th. Enough Said.

I'm not sure if it's supply chain problem in the world right now due to covid. But yah same as alot of people below. My Physiogels x5 are estimated now to be ONE MONTH wait from date of purchase. The original order said 10-13 days. And yes, they are coming to Canada from HK. It's probably on a ship in the ocean. Hopefully coronavirus will be over by the time I get it. They really need to say something on their website if they are having issues. Just be honest about it. Everyone is having problems with shipping. But don't false advertise your dates.

Update June 24th/2020: Order was placed April 11th, Package received June 24th. Sigh....

Date PurchasedApril 2020
Chiko L.

Update: Ordered this April 11th. It is now May 5th. My product needs to get here to Vancouver and somehow it is still in Singapore according to this link - I have between 6-19 days remaining. Lol.

Chiko L.

Update: The shipping has now been pushed back another month. So I will be waiting 2 MONTHS for my products now as per this tracking link: http://parcelsapp.com/en/tracking/RP207451359SG

Shelley
ShelleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

they take your money and don't deliver the product

The charged our credit card on April 3rd and have never delivered the product - 5 weeks later!
They don't answer the phone
Its the worst service ever experienced. Shocking company! Many reviews the same

Stephanie_jade
Stephanie_jadeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wish I could give no stars

Ordered two months ago, tried following the order up two weeks ago, was told to be patient. Emailed again, no response so I commented on their Facebook. Inboxed me asking to reply to their email that they never sent then blocked me and deleted my comment. Emailed their customer service requesting a refund and was told again to be patient as the item was stuck in Singapore due to covid 19 restrictions and I wouldn’t be getting a refund until I got the product and sent it back to them. Asked them to just do the right thing and give my money back, no response. Will be going through the bank for my refund and reporting to consumer affairs

Do not use this company

3 weeks later and I still don’t have the product I ordered. Back and forth with customer service asking me to be patient but I don’t believe they have actually shipped the order. I’ve asked for my money back but they won’t do this. I’ve ended up ordering and receiving my product from another website which came in 4 days. Do not use this company.

Cappuchino Lover
Cappuchino LoverSydney, NSW

Slow, poor service

Cosmetics Now does not deliver on its website promises. The company promised to deliver a product from Melbourne in 2-3 days, if I paid for a DHL courier. Then they shipped the item from Hong Kong, taking 11 days for delivery.

Know your consumer rights https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees

Cody
Cody

Don’t waste your money

1st time make purchase from this site, waited 3weeks for it to arrive, back and forth emails to customer service, they don’t even bother to contact with courier to locate my package, asking for refund, and they ignore! Never again! Don’t waste your money!

Very Disappointed with shipping and customer care service

My ordered was super delayed and no one in customer service was able to provide any answers. All they said was be patient.
Moreover item is being shipped from outside USA. the order confirmation said it was domestic shipping.
Looks like a very nontransparent transaction to scam customers. All my requests to initiate return are being ignored now.

Other Beauty Product Retailers