Cosmetics Now

Cosmetics Now (page 3 of 5)

Listing monitored by Cosmetics Now

We ordered to us and received an empty box

We ordered colloidal silver. 2 bottles shipped to us. We received an empty box. Cosmetics now just told us to order again and they would package better. We are out $65.00. They say their is warranty on the web site but we received nothing.

Patrawee M.
Patrawee M.Sydney, NSW

It wasn’t good

I has been made an order 2 of Biotherm Life Plankton Essence 125ml/4.22oz on 13/01 it dose cost me $204.36 and normally it was taking 4-6 business day to arrive as your email confirmed said, This has been almost over a month i haven’t had any thing from you, I has emailed to follow up and every time they were replying me like

“We are sorry to hear you have yet to receive your order, thanks for pointing this out to us, this was very unusual.

I have contacted couriers to enquire about the issue and will get back to you as soon as i know more”

This is could not help at all.

Jade Facey
Jade FaceySydney, NSW

Scam they don't post & refuse to refund

I ordered from them two weeks ago. They haven't sent my item and are incredibly rude to deal with. They refused to refund me. The tracking shows not dispatched. Joke of a company do not trust. How dare you keep my money when you haven't dispatched it. Its well over the date I should have received it. Disgusting service

Shawn
ShawnSydney, NSW

Very expensive for what I received. Very overpriced.

It was easy to navigate the store no problems.
Range of products available fine.
Not satisfied with the quantity of products I bought at all. Found since other suppliers who charge much less for more of the product. I was over charged on the basis of what I received and what I paid. 2 x 14 ml tubes for over $120. Silly me!

Alejandro
AlejandroDarwin, NT

Incorrect product advertised and returns process unnecessarily difficult

I purchased a 100mL bottle of Hugo Boss Sport Eau De Toilette through the Amazon AU Store. Cosmetics Now sent a 30mL bottle instead. When I enquired why a 30mL bottle was sent, the response was "Amazon made a mistake with the listing".

I started that I'd like to return the product and have the postage reimbursed. Cosmetics Now have not responded after several days and have made the process of a simple return unnecessarily painful. Most disappointing is that they did not apologise for the mistake, but instead blamed Amazon. Cosmetic Now deserve a one star rating for terrible customer service.

Caveat emptor!

They sent the wrong product and they knew it!

Worst service I have ever received!

Worst service I have ever received! I ordered from cosmeticsnow.ca. My ordered was supposed to be delivered in 7-12 days, and it has been over a month, and the tracking is still indicating the parcel is sitting in Sweden. When contacting customer service, they told me that “sometimes we need to have a bit of patience”!!!

Never ordering again

Have ordered my product over 2 weeks ago still haven't received it and cannot tell me where my parcel is. Company has the worse service and just take your money

SHAME SHAME SHAME Poor customer service late misleading mail service

Was a loyal customer for many years but sad to say I won't be using them again. Misleading advertising with mail delivery times and prices are not reasonable anymore. No taking care of loyal customers AT ALL . And customer service never picks up phone or when they do its some angry guy shouting at you from a warehouse or something. It's unfortunate they have gone downhill with service and customer support. Shame because they WERE good. How foolish of them to think customer service is not a priority!! Much bettter options to go to now girls that will provide you with good customer service as should be.

Jake
JakeSydney, NSW

Don’t believe what what you see and pay for is what you get!

They did not provide what was advertised and paid for in good faith. They merely delivered something else and expected me to be satisfied with settling for this. I will never do business with them ever again and would not recommend them to anyone!

It took 16days for delivery !!

The web says 4~6 days to deliver but it took 16 days !!
May be not their fault but NZ post laziness , however very frustrating !
I would not repeat from this seller.

Brendan M.
Brendan M.North Western Region, NSW

Incredibly Slow - Terrible Customer Service

Order #1417149 still not shipped 6 days after ordering. They refuse to answer their phone or reply to emails. Im trying to get a refund from afterpay. Dont even bother with this company.

Richard
RichardGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not order anything

I ordered 2 perfumes, fair wait on the post and i'm local. They sent 2 diff perfumes that I did not want. All they do is offer me 20% off the perfumes that I didn't want. No apologies for the mistakes or inconvenience nothing. Just keep pushing with the 20%. I buy a lot of product as my partner is obsessed with perfume and product but don't buy from cosmetics now as you might just not get what you order. Their service is terrible and rude rude rude.

Don’t waste your time!

They take three days to dispatch. They don’t offer express. So all in all, to pay the same price as anywhere else, you have to wait two weeks to get your products.

can't review without the product

placed order 12 days ago, cosmeticnz tells me i should be calling courier to get an update which I did..

courier service have no idea where this parcel is at and tells me it should be sender making contact to get detailed info.

seems like it would take 3 wks for me to receive these items.

Can you please get back to me with an update or arrange refund

Amy
Amy

Do not order from this site

Ordered some makeup, delivery stated 3-6 days , it’s now day 6 and still have not received . I emailed them and they said they have to get the item from Hong Kong when they are supposed be to be an Australian website . Now the postage is going to take another 6 days . I have asked for a refund .

Poor Delivery & NO Communication!

Delivery was slow, when my STILA Foundation got here I knew I had ordered the wrong shade as soon as I saw it. & When I asked if i could swap for the colour i need that was not possible I was told to purchase another one even though they are the same price. After asking if I could return they offered me a 50% refund on the product if i just kept it. After no response for a while i have decided to go with the refund as it will be less hassle for myself. I am still waiting for a response about my refund replies are very delayed and not very professional at all.

Awful customer service

Randy
RandyBanksia Grove

Terrible

Absolutely terrible. Ordered 2 products and wasn't was I was expecting so returned. [Name Removed] recieved the goods but told me he didn't then refused a refund. Never again will I order through Cosmetics Now.

Fake YOUNGBLOOD product

I always buy YOUNG BLOOD Products and have done for many years. I thought I'd try a new website Cosmetics Now Australia. The packaging is almost identical except the sticker on the back. The colour is a bit different and the powder looks a bit different. I don't think I'' buy from them again. My face is now irritated from the mineral foundation.

Cosmetics Now
Cosmetics Now Pty LtdCosmetics Now
jake
jakeadelaide

Dont buy from them..Customers SCAMMED

Face cream purchaced but on arriving it was 4 YEARS OLD.
Company refuses to comply with consumer laws. and only offered 20% refund.. NOT LEGAL. Second hand out of date product from INDIA.

Very upset about wasting my money.

My ordered Shiseido Foundation colour was nothing like my original product. Unusable for me.
The Joico Shampoo didn't come, instead an entirely different Joico product for use AFTER shampooing.
I am 77 years of age, a pensioner - this loss to my budget is extreme and am upset that I cannot use these items.

Vic
VicSydney

Products tampered

I'm concerned with quality and freshness. My products arrived opened and leaked. I spend a lot of money on those but still haven't got a refund despite requesting it. I would not recommend buying from this shop. Something is very wrong there.

FAKE PERFUME!!

I purchased 2x Givenchy products from this company and they are not genuine!
The packaging looks like the real thing but definitely not!
The fragrance smells completely different to what I have bought in the past from duty free.
I always buy Eau de Parfum for lasting wear but the smell has gone after an hour??

Service and delivery was good but don't let this fool you..

Will not continue with this company.

claire
claireGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

$426.58 order. Received only $22.95 product.

Other Beauty Product Retailers