Cosmetics Now

Cosmetics Now (page 4 of 5)

Listing monitored by Cosmetics Now

Jill
JillAdelaide

Still Waiting

Now into the 3rd week waiting for my order. Had I known the product was shipped from HK, I would not have purchased

blue
blue

Scam site beware

I ordered over 2 weeks ago..No product and cant contact company and the link to Australia post says the order doesn't exist. Very very upset!!!

MM2017
MM2017Melbourne

Fake products sold as legitimate

The products on this site are not real, they are fake. I recently purchased a cleanser from this site, one that I’ve been using for a while. When it arrived it looked fine and in the right packaging however 3 days into using it and my skin has been burnt from the product. Clearly this isn’t the same product I’ve been using for a while! Be very careful.

naz007
naz007Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unreliable Delivery... Would never use this company again!

I ordered two products and specifically requested that the parcel be left at my house (I gave "authority to leave"). Finally today the parcel arrived, but it has been re-directed to a post office I can't get to during business hours. Only after this happened was I notified by Australia Post that Cosmetics Now request that you sign for the parcel. Why wasn't I told this when I made the order? I would've used a different company. I've now had to pay another $6 to get the parcel re-directed to a Post Office near me (again delaying delivery by a few more days), and this has all cost me more than if I'd just purchased the products from a local department store. I will never use Cosmetics Now again. Very disappointed!

Find out how Cosmetics Now compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

They are scammers. They have different prices for the same products

I filled up my basket then was distracted until hours later at which time the price of some goods had doubled. I have photographic evidence. I wish i could add it to this review.

Sez
SezSydney

Fake!!!

I brought perfume from this company! It's fake the bottle had a sticker on it instead of the actual bottle having the design on it, the smells gone in a few minutes. The perfume is fake

suzzanna
suzzannaaltona

not authentic

i ordered 2 perfumes as a gift on the 17th. they arrived yesterday. definitely not an australian company.
the perfume packaging looked authentic however when i sprayed the fragrances, they were both the same and completely fake. smells like cheap perfume from the 2 dollar store.
i will now have to buy these perfumes again and use the ones i received as very expensive toilet sprays.
if you are in 2 minds i would advise erring on the side of caution and ordering your perfumes from somewhere else.

Snail Speed Delivery

I ordered a shampoo 25th June. It just arrived today!! I emailed Customer Service and was told they would get back to me... still waiting zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Waited 15 days for delivery

Product as described but waited 15 days for delivery won't order from here again hope this helps you decide Thank you

susal
susalPERTH

Can't deliver

I ordered from this website because they offered international delivery. Instead of my package being sent to Spain as requested it is now at my home address in Australia. When I noticed they had made an error on the INSTANT invoice I immediately contacted them as requested only to be told the order had gone through and couldn't be stopped. Stupidly I placed another order being extremely vigilant in case I had made the error the first time. Same scenario. Trying to return it for a refund is another nightmare. If they were half as quick to respond to emails as they are to despatch it might be helpful.

DISAPPOINTED

I received my shampoo last week and its very disappointing.
I have used a Mint shampoo before and this is something different. I could not smell the mint and also when you wash your hair you can’t feel the coolness on your scalp.
Its just like a normal shampoo. Plus it very diluted and not sure if its normal. Wont be recommending to anyone to use this Mint Shampoo…

Chris
ChrisMelbourne

I don't trust them

I made a purchase from this company in the past.
I don't trust this company.
I don't think they have fresh and authentic products.

Find out how Cosmetics Now compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

It was not worth giving it a rating, I would not rate it as the product did nothing for me

I was very disappointed with the product, what a waste of money. It did not do what it was supposed to do, did not remove the dark circles or puffiness around the eyes.

Is product genuine

Having worked overseas for twenty years prior to returning recently, and having only used Yardley Soaps during that time, I am surprised that the soaps supplied come in different packaging, are [in the case of lavender] a different colour, and after initial usage there is no bouquet whereas the soaps I have used for the previous twenty years maintained their bouquet until finished - are the supplied soaps a genuine Yardley product - I do not think they can be!!

notanotherone
notanotheroneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible online experience

The forgotten password link simply doesn't work. The product I wanted wasn't in stock but I couldn't use their alert service as they wanted me to log in. Don't know my password and two days later, I'm still waiting for the reset link to come through (yes, I checked junk etc). I had this happen before and had to create a new account linked to a different email - I'm running out of email addresses.
I sent off a message to customer service but have had no response to that either. They really need to fix their system.
I'd give them no stars but that's not allowed!

Terrible customer service

I shop from this website 2 times. The first one has no problem at all, and I paid by paypal.
Recently, I placed an order again, and they cancel my order due to their payment system Security Check! (I use paypal as my paying method all time) So I phoned their customer service and ask how can I process this order and they prefer my to do bank transfer. I said I have been use paypal all the time and even is sucessful in my last time purchase from your website. She just keeps repeating like a recorder to tell me to do bank transfer, At last, after she repeat a few times, she even HANG UP THE PHONE! She didn't answer my question and try to solve my problem, just keeps repeating like a recorder

Completely misrepresent themselves.

I chose an Australian company, with product in stock, who could deliver within 3-5 business days as it was needed urgently. Only after placing the order, did it become clear that the Australian contact details are just a front. The product was sent from Hong Kong and received 8 business days after order. No one would return my calls.

SpellingNazi
SpellingNaziMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Environmentally irresponsible company

Beware, this company uses styrofoam packaging to ship their products. Styrofoam is an environmental disaster - it never breaks down, and because of its lightness easily ends up in waterways and the bush where animals and marine creatures mistakenly ingest it. Their systems then get clogged up by it, their reproductive capacity is damaged, and ultimately it kills them. Many of our species are dying out because of waste like this.

If you care about the future of this world, don't buy from them.

Coco chanel perfume 50ml eau de parfum

Very disappointed with this item. Have worn this perfume for years. I have never received it in a bottle with a wide open aperture like this. I lose half of the perfume every time I try to put it on, it goes everywhere. I have never seen it sold in shops like this either.

A Bad Mistake

Ordered product on a Saturday, delivered 11 days later. Cosmetics Now needs a new name, and a reliable delivery system.

Suspected Not Genuine Products

I was so disappointed. It was my first time purchase from this site, I received my 4 x Korean made facial mask a week ago. The genuine products would have samsung logo on the back of the package. I bought 4 packs, they sent me 2 with logo, the other 2 packs WITHOUT logo, I suspected the one without logo is not genuine. I asked for an explanation. Until now they did not get back to me.
I will never never buy from this site again. I believe no one wants to put the FAKE stuffs on their face.

Sazzbabe88
Sazzbabe88AU

Worst Customer Service I Have Experienced

I ordered on the 12th, they did not dispatch my order until the 17th. I constantly emailed asking why it's taking so long, etc. as it was a present and needed it ASAP and after reading reviews chose this company over the rest as its delivery was the quickest 3-6 days, so figured if I ordered on the 12 I'd expect they would sent by the 14th, so I'd definitely receive by the 21st but NO they took 5 days and now I don't expect to receive it in time. I'm so angry at these people and no one emailed me back explaining why it was taking so long either. Don't trust these people if you need prompt delivery or customer service big fail.

MrsFedUp
MrsFedUp

Where is their Customer Service?

Terrible Customer Services

Can you give me a reason for not getting any call or reply for my emails. I couldn't believe that we are going to spend hundreds dollars with you and getting a Terrible Service. For example, if I have a problem with my orders then what I should do and there is no communication between you and Customers. It's unbelievable. I'm looking for any management level to speak with.

Absolute Joke

This is the second time I order and my package comes in two delivery's, which is clear they are not from the same supplier so now I question its authenticity. If only your couriers know how to read as I clearly stated leave packaged at front door and instead they sent 1 of my items (a very small one) to the local Post office. Now I have to find time in my busy work and family life to get there.

Other Beauty Product Retailers