Cosmetics Now

Cosmetics Now (page 5 of 5)

Listing monitored by Cosmetics Now

Margie
MargieSydney, NSW

Next time read the label of ingredients before you buy!

Concealer that it did not work at all.

I bought the Zap&Hide Concealer but it did not cover any blemishes as you product promised and very disappointed. Nice looking product but it does not work.

jacqui
jacquiedmonton

Horrible customer service and might not receive my order

Jad
JadAdelaide

I have been sold fakes

I recently bought wella hair care products from Cosmetics now. Both products were so highly perfumed I immediately new these were not genuine as I have used them often. I checked the label and found they were made in Thailand, all my previous products bought at salons are made in Germany. I have tried to contact Cosmetic now by phone & email but cannot get a response from them. I would not recommend this website.

Unreliable

Even though Cosmetics Now promises delivery in 4-6 days, it took my order over 30 days to arrive. I got absolutely no help what so ever from the costumer support who basically couldn't have cared less and I had to find and buy extra products from other sources in the mean time since I didn't get the once that I ordered and I had no idea if they would arrive in the end or not. I never got an actual delivery date or a proper excuse, the support blamed the post service and said it wasn't their fault. This company's client care is the worst and I have never felt so mistreated as a costumer before.

WaitingMelbourne

Still waiting

2 weeks and still waiting for my products. Very little feedback basically a "bad luck". Never again will I buy from cosmetics now. I never write reviews but am so annoyed at the lack of care from this company. Every other I have used always delivered as promised before delivered period

Delivery problems

Waiting

Funny how you guys reply in a public forum.... Im now forced to wait considering it SHOULD be near receiving the item after 15 days.

BuyerSydney

100% FAKE - Stay away from www.cosmeticsnow.com.au!

We brought Shu Uemura lip gloss from them and was pleased with it in the beginning [They sent it from China] - The bar codes, packaging, etc - looks great & genuine. So, we gave them excellent feedback. However, we regret of giving them good review now - The bottles are fall apart ver soon after it arrive [we thought it's a smaller error not worth complaining. So, we kept quiet]... The printing on the bottle fade away very quickly.

Products from this selling is not even worth comparing to the generic brand; Shu Uemura is a big company & they will never produce such inferior products!

Bottom line: Stay away from www.cosmeticsnow.com.au - They sell FAKE products!
Cheaper price at that time
Cheaper quality - 100% FAKE!

Pathetic service, long delivery

Product took more than triple estimated time to be delivered. Customer service was incredibly unhelpful in this matter and kept dodging blame, attempting to blame the courier. They did not take responsibility for the delay themselves, even though, according to Aus Post, it hadn't even been physically lodged with them. Would never buy from that company again.
Product was fine
Long delivery, terrible customer service

bryonyPerth

Do not Order from here

This is the second time I have used this company and the second time I have had issues with my order. At least the 1st time my goods turned up - this time nothing. I ordered my items on the 17th July and still waiting - 4 weeks later. Received one response back to say they couldnt track my order and have since emailed twice and not heard back. Having spent $100 for products I would be expecting this to be rectified. Not happy - if goods not received will be referring to consumer affairs.

Cosmetics Now Pty LtdCosmetics Now

Sorry about the continued delays on this, we have emailed you.

bryony

My products finally arrived 23rd August after they were resent via registered post. Thanks to Rob for his efficient customer service and ensuring I received the goods.

Roz
RozMelbourne

Can't be real

I bought Bare Minerals make up and although it was posted and received quite quickly, I'm convinced its not authentic. I originally bought some from the shop in New York and the stuff I got from Cosmetics Now is a different colour, smells different, feels different and doesn't stay on as well. So disappointed
Quick delivery
[censored word removed] product

Cosmetics Now Pty LtdCosmetics Now

Dear Roz, All our products are 100% genuine. On occasion a product may have settled in storage or transit resulting in a loss of quality. In these cases we are happy to either reship the product or provide a full refund.

Sharon Gauci
Sharon Gaucimelbourne

Poor Customer Service

I placed an order with Cosmestic Now and they immediately debited my credit card for the funds. Its been 3 weeks and several emails back and forth and I still haven't received my goods or a refund. I would not recommend taking the risk of purchasing items through this website due to the poor customer service they offer. They are not forthcoming with delivering my goods or refunding my money.

Cosmetics Now Pty LtdCosmetics Now

Dear Sharon, we are very sorry for the delays on your order arriving. According to tracking they have now arrived. Sorry for the delays and inconvenience caused. We have sent you an email.

Elaine
ElaineAdelaide

Status Updated: Cosmetics Now order finally arrived

I ordered perfumes and creams worth $ 501 on 21 July 2013. The operators said there was a glitch in their IT systems. Initially their response was rather disappointing and totally indifferent but after a post on their Facebook page and the product review here made on 7 Aug, their staff contacted me and updated me about the status. I have finally received my order today.

They never pick up the phone - their indifferent response of "cant help it" over email is disappointing. I have also recently found some other sites selling the same items much cheaper

Cosmetics Now Pty LtdCosmetics Now

Dear Elaine, Sorry that your order took longer than normal to arrive.

Cosmetics Now? No way.

The price seemed too good to be true. And it looks as if it is - despite placing my order two weeks ago no products have arrived. I have had no adequate response from either Cosmetics Now helpline (number went through to a recorded message) and no assistance either from their published email address. Very disappointing. I would not order from them again, more interested now in how to get my money back.

Bad customer service, goods didn't arrive.

Binx
BinxAU

Dissapointing

Ordered CK free cologne ages ago as a birthday gift, needed it by today, still no updates from customer support even after emailing them 3 times. Have ordered from them before and had no problem, so very disappointed and frustrated. I wouldn't have ordered from them had I known it wouldn't arrive in time!
My experience before was good, but this one is useless.
Slack customer support, terribly slow postage

buyer bewareMelbourne

Purchase did not arrive

Thoroughly unimpressed. I ordered perfume from Cosmetics Now, paid for it with PayPal and the purchase did not arrive. I did a follow up email to Cosmetics Now and they claimed they would follow up with their couriers. Just before my payment was to go through on PayPal I registered a dispute so my account would not be deducted. Nearly one month after ordering, still no perfume and still no explanation from Cosmetics Now. Thank goodness I chose the PayPal option of delayed payment. I would advise everyone to be careful ordering with Cosmetics Now and chose a payment method that leaves you protected. This is the first and only time I have had trouble with internet purchases

Other Beauty Product Retailers