Listing monitored by Cosmetics Now

Be prepared to wait a month for your order

Slowest shipping ever. I assumed that because it's a com.au address it ships from within Australia, so then why did my order take a month to reach me??

Impatient
Impatient

Hi there, my order ID was #1642853.

Hi,
It appears that this was sent during the stage 4 Melbourne lockdown and ended up with delays. Current expected delivery timeframes are as quoted on the site.
I have provided a partial refund back to you due to the delays.

CameraSkyCriminals
CameraSkyCriminalsSydney, NSW

Poor delivery

Product is as expected. Delivery was very poor and only just made the deadline (last day after a lot of chasing). Clearly this provider has some internal issues, as order was placed on the 16th and the order was only requested to be picked by DHL on the 21st (4 working days). Meaning a minimum delivery (5 working days) from the US would be pretty much impossible.

Review collected in partnership with Cosmetics Now

Jas
Jas

Extremely slow shipping.

Extremely slow shipping.... I received a tracking number, but no scans since-for over a week! Makes me think they print packing slips without actual dispatch!!! Ordered one little eyeliner within aus... still waiting.... but hoping..

Luluru
LuluruSouth East Queensland, QLD

Needs work

Item arrived, very late postage even by covid19 standards, the item was stale and quite possibly an imitation (there are telltale nuances missing in the font on the item and box, also the label should have a logo and a batch number; (plus it stank, smelled nothing like the usual item), after several calls and messages left, several emails (15 and counting) with a nonsense 1-sentence reply. This company doesn't respond to calls or left messages. The reply to email will be extremely basic and very slow, unless you enjoy a colossally frustrating experience. I was given a refund, only after I posted this review (which I have since edited a little).

Cosmetics Now - poor communication following delay

Product received on the 8th business day from order and unhelpful response following two enquiries as to the reason for delay, as it was only coming from Melbourne. Also, as Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy Set said to be a best seller, why is the Manufactured Day May 2017? It must have been sitting on a shelf somewhere for over 2 1/2 years.

Date PurchasedNovember 2019

Review collected in partnership with Cosmetics Now

Reagzaur
ReagzaurPerth, WA

Poor service, poor response, poor postage.

Purchased a perfume that states that it would take 4-6 days to post in hopes to get it on time for a present. 5 days later finding out that they are posting from America and said will take 6-10 days. Tried emailing them but no response, had to call to get any information. Here I am 3 weeks later, the day I need the present and the order still not here. Just disappointing service and not guaranteed postage times. Recommend going somewhere else.

Allie
AllieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The first few purchases were great, then it all changed...

Netty
NettyHobart, TAS

Nice product

Had a similar experience as other customer's regarding "SIGNATURE REQUIRED". I pay postage which means to my door, but, like everyone I work. Was told by customer service this is their policy. If I request and take responsibility for something I pay for and HAVE AUSTRALIA POST SAFE DROP, that is my decision. Had to make special trip to Post Office AFTER WORK, before they closed. No happy !!

Bettts3
Bettts3Southwest, VIC

Terrible customer service

Packing

Why were two large cartons used for delivery when a simple carton enclosing the two items could have been used? That box could have been half the size of one of the boxes sent?

This eliminates the high freight costs that were applied to the order. Next time this will influence my decision to use Cosmetics Now.

Kylie
KylieSydney Surrounds, NSW

No contact or goods

It's been over a week and no sign of my items... 2 emails with no response. Website said 3-6 days. Australia Post says they haven't even received the package yet. Wish I'd read the reviews first... some people say they're not genuine and the products I bought are less than half price so I'm worried now. All these good reviews make me think they're paid.

Still waiting for reply

The wrong product was delivered and I contacted Cosmetics Now but a week later, I am still waiting for a reply

Stan
StanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointed this time

The Australian postal service was really slow this time. My previous order was more than 1 year ago. This time, the item was ordered on 19 Feb 17 and it arrived only on 1 March 2017. This is not an international delivery. I understand the delay is at the Australian Post end. However, the company is responsible for selecting a postal service that delivers within reasonable time. Not happy and may have to think really hard before ordering again.

Blinc Eye Liner

The product dried up within three weeks of using it. I contacted this site to get refund yet they were unforthcoming. Id used Blinc before and was happy, so I bought a dodgy one. Surely they could have reimbursed, I was happy to return. Not happy Jan wont buy form this site again.

14 days later still waiting for my order to arrive

Ordered 3 items 14 days ago. 1 item out of stock refunded day 9 only after follow up. Still waiting