Cosmetics Now
Listing monitored by Cosmetics Now

Brooke
BrookeAdelaide

Don’t order from here if you need it quickly

This website always has great prices and a good range. However, it takes so long to receive the ordered items. 10 business days minimum. Next time I’ll probably opt for a company with express shipping.

Neil Jones
Neil JonesSydney, NSW

Ok feels a little oily but goes on smooth

Great range and good and so much variety though. Happy but I'd like to receive the rest of my products before I can say and so far products seems real

Ad R.
Ad R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Item arrived....eventually.... from overseas.

Item took about 3 weeks to arrive.
I followed them up and they told me it had been sent straight away... but my australia post tracking showed that they only registered the tracking number, but hadn't actually lodged the parcel. When it turned up, there is chinese writing and aviation post stickers on the envelope.
All of their addresses, etc try to give you the impression they are in australia, but the item is clearly being sent from hong kong or china.
Considering we only purchased from here as there was free postage, next time, I'll just go to Myer, etc.

CustomerOne
CustomerOneMelbourne

I doubt I'll order from Cosmetics Now again

I've been buying from this company for years and the delivery is always very slow, so slow in fact that I wondered if the shipments were actually being sent from overseas. On this occasion the order took six weeks to arrive. I followed up with Cosmetics Now and received a rather arrogant email in return instructing me to be patient as Australia Post is experiencing delays due to the pandemic. Australia Post is currently estimating delays of three days, not six weeks. Other companies are asking customers to let them know if parcels are unreasonably delayed and following up with Australia Post themselves rather than washing their hands of the matter.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2020

Find out how Cosmetics Now compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Shouldve known.. About to expire but good price!

To be honest though the site was a scam. Happily surprised to get my order. It was super cheap, about half price of normal, but now I see why, 24 bars expire in 2 days. Wish me luck

Smriti Dahal
Smriti DahalSydney, NSW

Review lipstick bare minerals

The shipping was very very slow, I think it took about 3 weeks to be delivered. Plus, the item wasn’t sealed, it was with its packaging but not sealed. May be it comes unsealed from the suppliers itself, don’t know but at times of corona, I think we as customers will be more happy if we receive items as sealed, for safety reasons and also to be assured that it wasn’t used by anyone. But the online queries were promptly answered. I would rate this service as 5/10 only because I received that item which is available no where! Happy

Martin Cohen
Martin CohenSydney, NSW

lovely fragrance

stunning bottle and lovely evening fragrance. A great one to add to your collection if you like citrus and spice. Was delivered quickly and safely and the price was reasonable too.

Date PurchasedJune 2020

Jessica
JessicaNorthern Region, NSW

Works ok so far, only 2nd day

Used for two days, good so far, hoping results last longer and better the more used,
Was disappointed with the actual item when received, package/box was open and all bent up, looks as though had been either used or no care what so ever put into the traveling to get to me.

Terry
TerryPerth, WA

Disappointed :(

Received me long awaited perfume a few days ago but unfortunately I thought I was ordered my favourite Lolita Lempicker Eau De Perfume Spray (with the lovely apple spray and blueish bottle) but received the L'Eau Jolie Eau De Toilette - very very different. Somehow I think it may have been discontinued :(

Jimmy W.
Jimmy W.Central, SA

Easy to order. Cheap? Not so much!

Easy to order, glad that they have products that not available at the local stores where I am from. However, product price in advertised emails CHANGED (increased) at actual web site. In New Zealand we would call that FALSE Advertising! And it's illegal!

Cosmetics Now Are Great BUT...

Great site, easy to use, order processed and shipped very promptly. Fabulous product BUT Australia Post delivery process is rubbish. How else can it be described when it takes thirteen days to deliver to Brisbane from Melbourne?

NZ Customers

I love my KMS Hair Play Moulding Paste, but had some anxious days awaiting a NZ delivery. While it says up to 6 working days on the order form, it took 10 working days to arrive in NZ. My credit card was instantly deducted the day I made an online order, but I received no follow up emails (including in my junk box as they suggested) and had no answers to phone calls and messages left on the O4 number on the website, nor to emails sent via the site. It wasn’t until I emailed support@cosmeticsnow.com after waiting for the advised 6 working days, that I received reassurance my product was on its way and tracking was put in place. Finally it arrived 17 days after the order was placed.

DCFSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not what I thought but it's ok

I suppose I should have thought about the size a bit more before purchasing - it is quite small and not what I imagined. I shall have to buy a larger one as this is difficult to navigate due to it's size - you end up going a little bos-eyed! Also, light is tiny and weak - you need good light from elsewhere.

DCF

But for the price, it will do the job so to speak, so that's why 3 stars!

Cheri Thorne
Cheri ThorneGold coast

Love this product

Received this very quickly in the post,it was wrapped very carefully.
I love this product it goes on very smoothly and is a great face base to then apply my foundation.
Just wish the jar was a bit bigger.

Drive Country
Drive CountryPort Macquarie, NSW

Product perfect, good value, time to despatch ... terrible!

We have purchased before with no issues; however this time, Cosmetics Now were so slow to pick and pack the item that we missed the 'delivery window' and were forced to return to the originally nominated address (1 hour by road) to collect our product the next week. Australia Post usually cop the flak but in this case the faultvwas Cosmetics Now tardiness.