Listing monitored by Cosmetics Now

Fast to be shipped and good price

Quite old stock a product of 07/19 for one 06/20 for the other fanola bottles. Bit annoyed. Otherwise good to have the other products here

Cosmetics Now Pty LtdCosmetics Now

Thank you for the positive review Corrine. We appreciate your feedback very much.

Be patient

Quality and price of the product is great. However the time of delivery is unacceptable. In Dec 20th I got my order from Nov 10th.

ordered but after 3 months nothing recevied.

ordered Shampoo ~$300 CAD @Sep but now Dec after 3 months nothing recevied.
Updated @Dec 21.
after emails to customer services got refund finally.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2021
Cosmetics Now Pty LtdCosmetics Now

Hello. Please contact customersuccess@cosmeticsnow.com. We will assist with your order. Thank you.

Angela
AngelaSydney, NSW

Good online web store but shocking use of unnecessary bubble wrap plastic for packaging.

I am satisfied with navigating the website and with the range of Clinique and Chanel products I have been buying from Cosmetics Now for years but am very dissatisfied with the unenvironmental packaging inside the box. How can you justify the use of so much bubble wrap in this day and age? I have written to you and raised this issue before with no result or response. I am trying to purchase most of my Clinique products form Clinique Australia now because they use tissue paper as padding/ packaging inside. Please address this problem and catch up to the 21st century.

Brooke
BrookeAdelaide

Don’t order from here if you need it quickly

This website always has great prices and a good range. However, it takes so long to receive the ordered items. 10 business days minimum. Next time I’ll probably opt for a company with express shipping.

Neil Jones
Neil JonesSydney, NSW

Ok feels a little oily but goes on smooth

Great range and good and so much variety though. Happy but I'd like to receive the rest of my products before I can say and so far products seems real

Review collected in partnership with Cosmetics Now

Be prepared to wait a month for your order

Slowest shipping ever. I assumed that because it's a com.au address it ships from within Australia, so then why did my order take a month to reach me??

Impatient
Impatient

Hi there, my order ID was #1642853.

Hi,
It appears that this was sent during the stage 4 Melbourne lockdown and ended up with delays. Current expected delivery timeframes are as quoted on the site.
I have provided a partial refund back to you due to the delays.

CameraSkyCriminals
CameraSkyCriminalsSydney, NSW

Poor delivery

Product is as expected. Delivery was very poor and only just made the deadline (last day after a lot of chasing). Clearly this provider has some internal issues, as order was placed on the 16th and the order was only requested to be picked by DHL on the 21st (4 working days). Meaning a minimum delivery (5 working days) from the US would be pretty much impossible.

Ad R.
Ad R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Item arrived....eventually.... from overseas.

Item took about 3 weeks to arrive.
I followed them up and they told me it had been sent straight away... but my australia post tracking showed that they only registered the tracking number, but hadn't actually lodged the parcel. When it turned up, there is chinese writing and aviation post stickers on the envelope.
All of their addresses, etc try to give you the impression they are in australia, but the item is clearly being sent from hong kong or china.
Considering we only purchased from here as there was free postage, next time, I'll just go to Myer, etc.

CustomerOne
CustomerOneMelbourne

I doubt I'll order from Cosmetics Now again

I've been buying from this company for years and the delivery is always very slow, so slow in fact that I wondered if the shipments were actually being sent from overseas. On this occasion the order took six weeks to arrive. I followed up with Cosmetics Now and received a rather arrogant email in return instructing me to be patient as Australia Post is experiencing delays due to the pandemic. Australia Post is currently estimating delays of three days, not six weeks. Other companies are asking customers to let them know if parcels are unreasonably delayed and following up with Australia Post themselves rather than washing their hands of the matter.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2020

Shouldve known.. About to expire but good price!

To be honest though the site was a scam. Happily surprised to get my order. It was super cheap, about half price of normal, but now I see why, 24 bars expire in 2 days. Wish me luck

Smriti Dahal
Smriti DahalSydney, NSW

Review lipstick bare minerals

The shipping was very very slow, I think it took about 3 weeks to be delivered. Plus, the item wasn’t sealed, it was with its packaging but not sealed. May be it comes unsealed from the suppliers itself, don’t know but at times of corona, I think we as customers will be more happy if we receive items as sealed, for safety reasons and also to be assured that it wasn’t used by anyone. But the online queries were promptly answered. I would rate this service as 5/10 only because I received that item which is available no where! Happy

Jas
Jas

Extremely slow shipping.

Extremely slow shipping.... I received a tracking number, but no scans since-for over a week! Makes me think they print packing slips without actual dispatch!!! Ordered one little eyeliner within aus... still waiting.... but hoping..

Luluru
LuluruSouth East Queensland, QLD

Needs work

Item arrived, very late postage even by covid19 standards, the item was stale and quite possibly an imitation (there are telltale nuances missing in the font on the item and box, also the label should have a logo and a batch number; (plus it stank, smelled nothing like the usual item), after several calls and messages left, several emails (15 and counting) with a nonsense 1-sentence reply. This company doesn't respond to calls or left messages. The reply to email will be extremely basic and very slow, unless you enjoy a colossally frustrating experience. I was given a refund, only after I posted this review (which I have since edited a little).

Martin Cohen
Martin CohenSydney, NSW

lovely fragrance

stunning bottle and lovely evening fragrance. A great one to add to your collection if you like citrus and spice. Was delivered quickly and safely and the price was reasonable too.

Date PurchasedJune 2020