Cosmetics Now

Cosmetics Now

4.8 from 2,347 reviews

Love the Estée lauder double wear liquid eyeliner and mascara.

A breeze and quick delivery, range of products great, quality same as shop front purchase which is good. I was after specific products from Estée lauder which you had. Arrived quickly.

Date PurchasedJanuary 2019

Great service! Easy order!

Items very easy to find. Terrific delivery time. Outstanding product for those people with curls ...... you need to try the DevaCurl products! you will not look back. I would recommend purchasing from Cosmetics Now.

Date PurchasedFebruary 2019

Do not order from this site

Ordered some makeup, delivery stated 3-6 days , it’s now day 6 and still have not received . I emailed them and they said they have to get the item from Hong Kong when they are supposed be to be an Australian website . Now the postage is going to take another 6 days . I have asked for a refund .

Perfect foundation

Easy to find the item and quick to order.
Great delivery time.
Great product that I have been using for 6 years.

Excellent product

Excellent product, fast delivery and cosmetics Now have the latest product out of all. Customer services was excellent ! I would repurchase again

Great product, delivery took a bit of time though.

Easy to find the products you're looking for and at great prices. Make sure you order early though so you don't get caught out with no product.

Great product

Easy website to order from and to navigate. Great range of products at good prices. Great product. Took a bit of time to receive it, but worth the wait

Easy process

A simple easy process. I got exactly what I wanted for a fair price. I can only buy Paul Smith Rose perfume online and I’ll use this site again when I need to get more.

Very easy company to deal with

I have dealt with this company for a few years now and find their store is very easy to navigate ,great selection of cosmetics at competitive prices and delivery within the time frame they said .

Am very impressed with this company

I have brought perfumes, clarins cosmetics and delivery is efficient and I’ve saved money

It was easy to find the product and purchase it. Very fast delivery and safely packed. Payment easy using PayPal.

Great products and service.

Products and prices are great. The service is always great aswell :-) I often recommend Cosmetics Now to friends and other people.

A room is just a room until Floris turns it into paradise

Fast delivery, and product well packed.
As for the product - Floris Room Spray - it is divine. The spray is a very fine mist and the fragrance lasts.
I'll look for some more Florist products now I have this one.

A good, efficient supplier

It was a simple process and communication was clear and timely. I would use this supplier again especially as the product is hard to find.

Super fast delivery... and it’s nearly Christmas!

My order arrived a few days after ordering it... and it’s Christmas tomorrow. Great product and fast delivery. Will order again for sure.

Great product

Easy to navigate the site. The products arrived quickly and were well packaged. I ordered the Roger and Gallet orange ody lotion and shower gel and love them both.

Best moisturizer ever love it.

Love being able to purchase my moisturizer through Cosmetics Now, easy to use website with great products. Only place I can get my moisturizer. Only one I've been able to find that's long lasting and non greasy. Gotta love Peyer Thomas Roth products

Happy

Accurate description of the product, it was very easy to navigate the site and process the order, fast delivery - HAPPY

Great Aftershave and deodorant

I found the range of products available very good and the site was very easy to negotiate. Overall, I was very pleased with the service

Excellent Beauty Retailer!

I was able to buy a hairbrush cleaner for $8 less than anywhere else I looked online, with only a $1.72 postage charge. So impressed. Usually you are charged $9 for a delivery no matter how small but Cosmetics Now offered a much cheaper postage option for this item. This rarely ever happens when shopping online in Australia so I'm very impressed. Also, the package came quickly, and tracking it was a breeze!