Cosmetics Now

Cosmetics Now

4.8 from 2,373 reviews

Great to be able to find this product online, have searched all the local stores without success. Prompt delivery & good pricing. Will be shopping through Cometics Now in the future.

Great product at great price delivered within a great timeframe

My order of bare minerals gel arrived promptly. It was a great price and i will purchase again from cosmetics now. Great experience overall and i would highly recommend to anyone.

Satisfied customer

Super fast delivery, very well packaged. The Urban Decay 24/7 eye liner pencils have as incredible colour and staying power as they are advertised to have. Will definitely order from the web site again.

Consistently provides a great service.

I have been using Cosmetics Now for over 8 years I think. They are really well organised in how they run things.And over the years they have consistently continued providing a great service. My one suggestion for them would perhaps be to give customers ( especially the loyal long term ones) a couple of free samples or something with each order. Or a special deal on purchase if you buy two.. I'm a firm believer in taking extra care of good customers. You need to let them know you appreciate their loyalty.

Highly recommend Blinc mascara

I love the product and was very happy with the website and the service, particularly free postage. I will shop again with this company. I had meant to order one of each sort of the mascara but obviously didn’t. Next time ...

Date PurchasedApril 2019

Satisfied customer, great product.

It is very easy to use the site and find what you want without any problems. I would shop again with this company. Delivery was right on time too. An easy company to deal with. N. Williams

Amazing creme

Excellebt service and very quick delivery. have had several products from you and will be back
Terrific range of products and very good prices.
Quality of product excellent and great price. Easy to navigate Web sight and find items

Love this product

I regularly purchase from Cosmetics Now because the site is so easy to use.
I have used this range for years and just love it.
Especially important to me is that it has no sulphates or parabens.
My hair looks and feels great and the smell is divine.

Date PurchasedMay 2019

Fabulous service

I got the product I was looking for from an Australian site, very easy to order and a variety of payment options, and quick delivery.. All you could ask for!

Hugo Boss Hugo Deodorant Stick 70g

We love the service. Easy to order, quick delivery. Not more you can ask for except for a special more often on the product. That would be perfect then. Thanks Cosmetics Now.

All round great service!

The website is easy to navigate and there's great follow ups to your purchase, being able to track your delivery was especially great. Cheapest price I could find for the Lavera fine mineral powder (which is the a difficult product to find when you live in New Zealand!) and obviously appreciate the free delivery! The product its self was excellent, left a good finish to my makeup without being to shiny or blocking my skin pores.

Date PurchasedApril 2019

Prompt delivery great packaging very happy

Very easy to find the products I needed and a great range to choose from excellant discription of the product , excellant products and service I phoned re my wish list aand also great help many Thanks

Date PurchasedApril 2019

Great product, excellent matte look

Has good hold and is hard for others to tell you are wearing anything. Makes fine hair look a bit more full and less frizzy. Overall totally recommend, have tried other products over the last 20 years and always come back to this one

I love Tigi Bed Head Manipulator

I have curly hair and it allows me to put it where it needs to go without looking like I have something in my hair. Fantastic product, used it for years.

Great eyeliner

I love this product and really impressed with the service from Cosmetics Now. My eyeliner was getting quite dry and thought i had a replacement. I ordered it and it came very quickly. Thank you

great product

I only use Lancôme, and this is a different one to my usual and it is very good, as was the service from Cosmetics now. A very easy transaction and delivery excellent!.

Clinique mascara

This is my second order of my favourite mascara, an excellent price , it arrived in good time , easily tracked and very well packaged. I can definetly recommend buying from Cosmetics Now.

Date PurchasedFebruary 2019

Excellent Service

Have been looking for this product for ages. Easy to navigate around site. Very easy to order. Delivery prompt and well packed. All at a very reasonable price. Highly recommended!!!

Date PurchasedMarch 2019

can't review without the product

placed order 12 days ago, cosmeticnz tells me i should be calling courier to get an update which I did..

courier service have no idea where this parcel is at and tells me it should be sender making contact to get detailed info.

seems like it would take 3 wks for me to receive these items.

Can you please get back to me with an update or arrange refund

Date PurchasedMarch 2019

Excellent service and fast delivery!

Easy to find what i after for. The product is amazing literally worth every penny.

The service is excellent and shipping fast. Awesome! Will definitely ordering again. I am very satisfied customer