Cosmetics Now

2,091

Allie

AllieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The first few purchases were great, then it all changed...

Lisa  David Goodman

Lisa David GoodmanAU

Womanity

I purchased Thierry Mugler Womanity for my wife for her birthday - Delivery of the product from the US was within 5 days - Packaging was excellent and the perfume arrived undamaged - Thank you - will definitely use again

LMY

LMYMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Oldie but a Goodie

I purchased an "older" product from back in the 1970 era called "Climat" by Lancome. Beautiful fresh fragrance, not overpowering on the skin and a lovely perfume. Brought back memories of my youthful days. Thank you Cosmetics Now.

SHAME SHAME SHAME Poor customer service late misleading mail service

Was a loyal customer for many years but sad to say I won't be using them again. Misleading advertising with mail delivery times and prices are not reasonable anymore. No taking care of loyal customers AT ALL . And customer service never picks up phone or when they do its some angry guy shouting at you from a warehouse or something. It's unfortunate they have gone downhill with service and customer support. Shame because they WERE good. How foolish of them to think customer service is not a priority!! Much bettter options to go to now girls that will provide you with good customer service as should be.

C. Andersen

C. Andersen

High-end perfume

I bought a high end perfume (over $350) off the Cosmetics Now website but the item was delivered from FragranceNet, which I find confusing as I thought they were two separate entities and FragranceNet does not receive good reviews. I was happy with the customer service and purchase price from Cosmetics Now. and have no complaints. The perfume smells like the real deal; if it is a fake, it's a good one. Not sure if I will buy from them again until I can find out more about the connection to FragranceNet. Would be interested to hear from anyone else who has had a similar experience.

Nick07

Nick07

Excellent Customer Service

I have used Cosmetics Now for a few years and always get quality products arrive at my door. Recently I had reason to contact them about my coupon code discount. They were so helpful and nothing was a problem. I really appreciate the professional attitude they have. I will continue to use them for my beauty products. Thank you.

Excellent shopping experience!

They have genuine products and shipping time is good. I had a incident where the lipstick I received was damaged but Cosmetics Now didnt bat an eyelid and helped me out with such ease and professionalism. Highly recommend!

Kim

KimSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Cosmetics Now are extremely helpful and very responsive. An item was missing from my order. Once I flagged this they not only replied immediately, they shipped an extra item on top.

Date PurchasedJuly 2019

Thank you for your prompt service l am delighted with my products your range of products is wonderful and l found what l wanted and l am look forward to dealing with you again

Jake

JakeSydney, NSW

Don’t believe what what you see and pay for is what you get!

They did not provide what was advertised and paid for in good faith. They merely delivered something else and expected me to be satisfied with settling for this. I will never do business with them ever again and would not recommend them to anyone!

Date PurchasedJune 2019

It took 16days for delivery !!

The web says 4~6 days to deliver but it took 16 days !!
May be not their fault but NZ post laziness , however very frustrating !
I would not repeat from this seller.

Date PurchasedJune 2019

Brendan M.

Brendan M.North Western Region, NSW

Incredibly Slow - Terrible Customer Service

Order #1417149 still not shipped 6 days after ordering. They refuse to answer their phone or reply to emails. Im trying to get a refund from afterpay. Dont even bother with this company.

Szakonyi G.

Szakonyi G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great fragrances

Overall very happy with this business and definitely one of the first places for me to look for favorite vintage scents. Once I had a little oddity on one perfume bottle, but they were very quick and helpful to follow up and the scent is absolutely 100% genuine. I came back for another little bottle today and can`t wait for the post. Five stars from me.

Richard

RichardGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not order anything

I ordered 2 perfumes, fair wait on the post and i'm local. They sent 2 diff perfumes that I did not want. All they do is offer me 20% off the perfumes that I didn't want. No apologies for the mistakes or inconvenience nothing. Just keep pushing with the 20%. I buy a lot of product as my partner is obsessed with perfume and product but don't buy from cosmetics now as you might just not get what you order. Their service is terrible and rude rude rude.

Don’t waste your time!

They take three days to dispatch. They don’t offer express. So all in all, to pay the same price as anywhere else, you have to wait two weeks to get your products.

Date PurchasedMay 2019
Greg

GregSydney, NSW

Great to be able to find this product online, have searched all the local stores without success. Prompt delivery & good pricing. Will be shopping through Cometics Now in the future.

Alex G.

Alex G.Illawarra, NSW

Great product at great price delivered within a great timeframe

My order of bare minerals gel arrived promptly. It was a great price and i will purchase again from cosmetics now. Great experience overall and i would highly recommend to anyone.

Satisfied customer

Super fast delivery, very well packaged. The Urban Decay 24/7 eye liner pencils have as incredible colour and staying power as they are advertised to have. Will definitely order from the web site again.

ktbrasil

ktbrasilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Consistently provides a great service.

I have been using Cosmetics Now for over 8 years I think. They are really well organised in how they run things.And over the years they have consistently continued providing a great service. My one suggestion for them would perhaps be to give customers ( especially the loyal long term ones) a couple of free samples or something with each order. Or a special deal on purchase if you buy two.. I'm a firm believer in taking extra care of good customers. You need to let them know you appreciate their loyalty.

Date PurchasedApril 2019

Mazza

MazzaKambah 2902, ACT

Highly recommend Blinc mascara

I love the product and was very happy with the website and the service, particularly free postage. I will shop again with this company. I had meant to order one of each sort of the mascara but obviously didn’t. Next time ...

Date PurchasedApril 2019