Cosmetics Now

Cosmetics Now (page 2 of 119)

4.8 from 2,373 reviews

Excellent transaction. Fast and efficient

Excellent site. Easy to find what I was looking for. Very smooth transaction. Prompt delivery; goods very well packaged and exactly as ordered. Kept informed all along the way of order/delivery status. Will certainly order again.

Wasnt what i expected

This was my first time using and ordering off Cosmetic Now and it was super easy to navigate and i found exactly what i was looking for, the range of products is very extensive and super nice to be able to get them in NZ. The product itself wasnt what i was expecting but super happy with cosmetics nows shipping time and packaging.

Always fantastic service!

The products are always delivered super fast and are exactly as ordered. They are packaged well so received in perfect condition. The range of products is extensive and they never seem to be out of stock. I love purchasing frmo Cosmetics Now.

Date PurchasedMarch 2019

Great service for a top product

Navigation was simple and straightforward. The product I was looking for was available at a good price.
The product was well packed and the containers were in perfect condition when received from Australia Post.
The product itself was excellent, I ordered 3 one for in house use and two as gifts.

It arrived really quickly and I love this product! Does wonders for my dry wavy/curly hair

Very easy to navigate the store and it was nice to be emailed when the product I was after was back in stock. Very pleased with the quality of the product. It came all wrapped up nicely so it wasn't damaged.

Quick delivery, best prices (and ive searched A LOT) and great products

Easy to navigate and can always find a coupon to get it even cheaper while already being cheapest prices to begin with. Will continue to buy my devacurl products here. Thanks a lot :)

Amazing as always!

Online order easy, delivery super fast, great selection of products and wonderful customer service. Always delivered without incident and packed well so always arrives in perfect order. Love this company and have no problem recommending them to others as I know you will receive the same great service.

Date PurchasedFebruary 2019

Love the Estée lauder double wear liquid eyeliner and mascara.

A breeze and quick delivery, range of products great, quality same as shop front purchase which is good. I was after specific products from Estée lauder which you had. Arrived quickly.

Date PurchasedJanuary 2019

Great service! Easy order!

Items very easy to find. Terrific delivery time. Outstanding product for those people with curls ...... you need to try the DevaCurl products! you will not look back. I would recommend purchasing from Cosmetics Now.

Date PurchasedFebruary 2019

Do not order from this site

Ordered some makeup, delivery stated 3-6 days , it’s now day 6 and still have not received . I emailed them and they said they have to get the item from Hong Kong when they are supposed be to be an Australian website . Now the postage is going to take another 6 days . I have asked for a refund .

Perfect foundation

Easy to find the item and quick to order.
Great delivery time.
Great product that I have been using for 6 years.

Excellent product

Excellent product, fast delivery and cosmetics Now have the latest product out of all. Customer services was excellent ! I would repurchase again

Great product, delivery took a bit of time though.

Easy to find the products you're looking for and at great prices. Make sure you order early though so you don't get caught out with no product.

Great product

Easy website to order from and to navigate. Great range of products at good prices. Great product. Took a bit of time to receive it, but worth the wait

Easy process

A simple easy process. I got exactly what I wanted for a fair price. I can only buy Paul Smith Rose perfume online and I’ll use this site again when I need to get more.

Very easy company to deal with

I have dealt with this company for a few years now and find their store is very easy to navigate ,great selection of cosmetics at competitive prices and delivery within the time frame they said .

Am very impressed with this company

I have brought perfumes, clarins cosmetics and delivery is efficient and I’ve saved money

It was easy to find the product and purchase it. Very fast delivery and safely packed. Payment easy using PayPal.

Great products and service.

Products and prices are great. The service is always great aswell :-) I often recommend Cosmetics Now to friends and other people.

A room is just a room until Floris turns it into paradise

Fast delivery, and product well packed.
As for the product - Floris Room Spray - it is divine. The spray is a very fine mist and the fragrance lasts.
I'll look for some more Florist products now I have this one.