Cosmetics Now

Cosmetics Now (page 2 of 118)

4.8 from 2,357 reviews

It was easy to find the product and purchase it. Very fast delivery and safely packed. Payment easy using PayPal.

Great products and service.

Products and prices are great. The service is always great aswell :-) I often recommend Cosmetics Now to friends and other people.

A room is just a room until Floris turns it into paradise

Fast delivery, and product well packed.
As for the product - Floris Room Spray - it is divine. The spray is a very fine mist and the fragrance lasts.
I'll look for some more Florist products now I have this one.

A good, efficient supplier

It was a simple process and communication was clear and timely. I would use this supplier again especially as the product is hard to find.

Super fast delivery... and it’s nearly Christmas!

My order arrived a few days after ordering it... and it’s Christmas tomorrow. Great product and fast delivery. Will order again for sure.

Great product

Easy to navigate the site. The products arrived quickly and were well packaged. I ordered the Roger and Gallet orange ody lotion and shower gel and love them both.

Best moisturizer ever love it.

Love being able to purchase my moisturizer through Cosmetics Now, easy to use website with great products. Only place I can get my moisturizer. Only one I've been able to find that's long lasting and non greasy. Gotta love Peyer Thomas Roth products

Happy

Accurate description of the product, it was very easy to navigate the site and process the order, fast delivery - HAPPY

Great Aftershave and deodorant

I found the range of products available very good and the site was very easy to negotiate. Overall, I was very pleased with the service

Excellent Beauty Retailer!

I was able to buy a hairbrush cleaner for $8 less than anywhere else I looked online, with only a $1.72 postage charge. So impressed. Usually you are charged $9 for a delivery no matter how small but Cosmetics Now offered a much cheaper postage option for this item. This rarely ever happens when shopping online in Australia so I'm very impressed. Also, the package came quickly, and tracking it was a breeze!

Best ever leave in creme for curly or wavy hair

product is excellent for my curly hair service was great with very quick delivery will be using cosmetics now for all my future products

Wonderful product as described!

Great product does just as it’s described to do. Shockingly natural looking and great postage and price. Thank you. So pleased.

So easy and great service.

Delivery was so prompt and the products are amazing on my sensitive skin. Most products I use sting but ROC felt amazing from day one.

Great service. Reliable delivery

The store easy to navigate and I found the products I wanted with ease.
The products are the perfect sulphate free/ silicone free products for curly hair

Poor Delivery & NO Communication!

Delivery was slow, when my STILA Foundation got here I knew I had ordered the wrong shade as soon as I saw it. & When I asked if i could swap for the colour i need that was not possible I was told to purchase another one even though they are the same price. After asking if I could return they offered me a 50% refund on the product if i just kept it. After no response for a while i have decided to go with the refund as it will be less hassle for myself. I am still waiting for a response about my refund replies are very delayed and not very professional at all.

Rusk hair shampoo and conditioner

Great product and great service! Would definately use again. Fast shipping. This brand makes my hair feel and look fabulous.

Nice product

Had a similar experience as other customer's regarding "SIGNATURE REQUIRED". I pay postage which means to my door, but, like everyone I work. Was told by customer service this is their policy. If I request and take responsibility for something I pay for and HAVE AUSTRALIA POST SAFE DROP, that is my decision. Had to make special trip to Post Office AFTER WORK, before they closed. No happy !!

Great Products and Great Service!

This is the second time I have used Cosmetics Now and they have on both occasions provided great service and quick turn around times. They have great products and cheaper prices than other competitors. Will definitely recommend and will continue to buy from this provider.

First time user of Cosmetics Now and I would use them again. Great service without any hassles. Easy process and delivery time was good

Great Product

Finding the product online at Cosmetics Now is relatively easy. Always good service and quick delivery. Product is great too