Costco ACT, Canberra

Costco ACT, Canberra

See the Best Supermarkets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Thanh Nguyen

Thanh NguyenCanberra 2600, ACT

Bad service staff

Store LocationCanberra

AGX

AGXCano

Rotten strawberries & unpleasantness leaving.

1st shop. On leaving, unpleasant woman poked around in our trolley. Looking for....stolen items?Strawberries opened the following morning were okay-ish top layer, covered in fur underneath. Question: do I need to travel across town for this unique experience?

Store LocationACT

Extremely disappointed! Do not recommend!

I shopped at the Canberra store today and bought the 2kg tub of Chobani yogurt, dated with an expiry date of 4/10/19
I was disappointed to find the yogurt was off.

Store LocationCanberra Costco
Shamik Banerjee

Shamik BanerjeeGungahlin 2912, ACT

Perfect store for big families

Wonderful product line, excellent customer service, always diverse range of products available. Very friendly staff members, always there to help, specials are great to buy when available, really value for money for the membership. Fuel is good quality.

Store LocationCanberra Airport

Michelle

MichelleCanberra 2600, ACT

really good customer service

I have experienced really good customer service at Costco. after paying my blueberry, I dropped on the floor. One of the staffs come alone and asked me if they could exchange another box of blueberry for me. I refused as this is my fault. However, they make me feel valuable

Store Locationcanberra

Rachna

RachnaNGUNNAWAL

Rude and unfriendly staff at Costvo Canberra

Very bad custom service staff at entrance and sample demonstration counters. No etiquette or politeness. My 12-year-old son got literally a shouting from a sample demonstration staff at Mozrealla cheese stick counter this afternoon at Costco Canberra. I had to literally rush to my son's rescue and said I am with him. The staff at the entrance also have no smiles or welcoming attitude but act as if they are the bosses. This had been happening for last three four months, earlier there was no problem. I am thinking of not renewing my membership as one can get better value for money with Coles specials and lot friendlier and courteous staff.

wozza261

wozza261

Costco meat

Roast chicken is greasy. Sausages full of gristle. Steak is tough. Everything else is fine but stay away from the meat.

Above average but not by much

Costco are not always the cheapest and it pays to do your research, in my case a Woolworths discount card [5%] and purchasing 5% a discount Woolworths ewish card [anyoneone can do this] makes Woolies Petrol cheaper.

My only gripe is that favoured items I have purchased and enjoyed get removed without notice ie Mission Pizza Base [1kg] unavailable elsewhere, as was Tartare Sauce [1 Ltr] again unavailable elsewhere, those are just a sample.

Having said that they have cheap bottled water, tender meat and generally meet my requirements.

cathy60

cathy60AU

Costco is great value for money

I have been a member of Costco since it opened in Canberra some years ago. I save around 25 cents per litre on petrol every week compared to buying it anywhere else in Canberra. This is a huge saving. I have had to return several items that failed after 6 months or so of use and there has been absolutely no problem in getting a refund. The meat is first class, particularly the Australian lamb and organic chicken. There are always new products to try and although we are only a small family, I buy and freeze the meat and don't have any problem with buying in bulk as the food is never wasted. I thoroughly recommend checking Costco prices for electrical good as they are usually cheaper. Even iTunes cards often sell for a 20% discount.

Kristy

KristyHarrison, Canberra

Customer service staff were arrogant and rude

Costco Canberra becoming too expensive - membership not worth it

Costco prices have increased so much across most goods and shops around Costco now match. Is the membership worth it?

Do Do

Do DoParramatta, NSW

Costco Forcing Australian Business Down and Out!

I have experienced a bad issue from Costco:
Costco have a Sneaky Bad American Policy on Australian business that aren't American.
100% unhappy, with this American Company that's bad for Local Supply Business!!!!
I had a talk with the GM of Costco AU last month.
He was very nice and gentle face to face but as soon as he turned his back the next week be attacked our business.
I got No Answer or any feedback as to why?... I still don't know?
A tip to anyone who has experience the Bad Side of American Costco: pls don't talk to the higher Manager.
Now I can understand why people don't trust Americans or American Businesses...

Graham

GrahamCanberra

Spectacles/glasses

Costco Canberra best $value, service & supply of multi focal prescription spectacles...
Michael, Eda and the team supply great customer service...the Costco supplied lenses are identical/superior to many other local suppliers.
Dollar wise, there unbeatable.....50 years of wearing spectacles..Costco have proven to be my best Optical suppliers...
10 out of 10 !!....

sara

saracanberra

NO point getting Membership for cheap fuel in Canberra

Hills

HillsACT

Poor service and training of staff

RachunCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Hey [Name Removed] From Canberra

Rachun

His name was Cameron, avoid him like the plague

Slash

SlashCanberra

Costco Tyres Canberra

Jack

JackCanberra

I recently had the unfortunate experience of dealing with a manager, Troy, at the Canberra Costco. His condescending and unhelpful conduct showed no regard for customer service and ensured that I will not be one in the future.

Maximus

MaximusCanberra 2600, ACT

It's good

Don't plan to go and do all your shopping there is all. It is good to buy certain things in bulk such as toilet papers, water bottles, cooking oils, juices and stock at home. Works well and i see considerable savings so far.

Just buying levis 501 is enough for the membership at $50 a pair.

I have been saving $5-$10 on petrol fortnightly also.

Hillbilly

HillbillyCanberra

Half the staff are indian cant under stand them

Went castco canberra was trying to talk with employees to find products couldn't understand them Derek manger was very rude never shopping there again. Handed im my membership