Costco ACT, Canberra

Costco ACT, Canberra (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Supermarkets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Not everything is a bargain; use your common-sense !

Scotty

Scotty

I simply do not see Costco as cheap ?

Danny HAmaroo 2914, ACT

For the discerning buyer

Danny H

I just bought tyres about a month back which are excellent and bargain priced. Free pressure checks and repairs for the life of the tyre. The only problem for some people may be that they don't do wheel alignments. Not a problem for me.

Therese

Therese

must go costco

When i need to restock.the pantry and other household cupboards Costco is excellent. Please consider joining and having the opportunity to be anazed

Mimic

MimicCanberra

Great if you have a large pantry and freezer

Manu

Manu

The chicken in Mexico thing is raw..

Hi I naught a Mexican chicken kind of thing to eat from Costco and the chicken inside is un cook

jjjjj

jjjjj

Its different.

TM

TMSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Discrimination

My partner has been asked on many occasions and when i questioned the staff member as to why she didn't check the bags of the ladies in front and behind she just ignored me. This was at the Canberra store and there appears to be discrimination. I then stood outside and they only checked the hand bags specific people.

Shantani D

Shantani DCanberra

Extremely Rude Staff

Deacs777

Deacs777Canberra, Australian Capital Territory

Great store, horrible staff

I rarely get a cheerful team member. The staff need serious training in customer relations. [name removed] the door man is lovely. Staff in the cafeteria are the absolute pits.

Spring tulips

CBC

CBCAU

Is that Chook Cooked?

Rotten customer service

Not so cheap that it's worth queuing 20minutes tp get out of the store (Canberra) on an averagely busy day while 2 rude and aggressive staff check the contents of every trolley as well as handbags. Customer complaints are aggressively handled - so not a pleasure to shop there. Horrible experience that I had to pay $60 for

Rude staff. Inefficient exit procedures for store. Poor to non existent customer service

Girlpirate

GirlpirateCanberra, Australian Capital Territory

Great arrangement in Canberra

In Canberra Costco let us in for a sticky-beak so we could decide if we wanted to become members. There's just 2 adults in our house and we find bargains as well as stuff you just can't get in the major grocery shops in Australia. In the new shopping area Costco and Woolworths are about 500m apart so we can buy our preferred items from our preferred provider - perfect!
There's great variety and it is a good shopping experience if you pick the right time to go there. Staff are very good.
Timing is important - I can't believe how many people swarm around the food testing stalls and get in everyone's way. We go early to avoid them.