Costco NSW

Products on special were out of stock

I went there this afternoon for some products on special on the coupon 28.01-31.01.But they were all sold out, and new stock will come next Monday or Tuesday.What's the point for the special but no stock?It really wasted my time,I am very disappointed.

Kim Y.

Kim Y.Central West, NSW

I lovvvveeeee Costco

The $60 for membership who cares it gives u membership which u get back in savings I hope Bathurst gets a Costco

Store LocationMarsden park
Ronald

RonaldSydney, NSW

They changed the chicken no issues since

I put a review previously about the chicken thigh always being off from the steggle brand you have swapped to lillydale chicken and i have bought chicken twice now no issues you can tell its much fresher bright pink chicken the steggles one was always discouloured and off.

So thanks for taking my feedback on board no issues anymore

Store LocationAuburn

TonyP

TonyPSydney, NSW

Off Chicken Thighs

I too have had issues with Chicken purchased from Costco (Casula)
I purchased a two Kilo pack of Thighs and transported it home in a Costco Insulated bag.
It had a week to go before the use-by date and the chicken went off. We missed out on BBQ Christmas day.
This is the second time we this happened.
We have also noticed that they put chicken out with a use by date just one day ahead. So you technically have to cook it the follow day...
I have not seen this behaviour in any other of the supermarkets. I am returning to CostCo with proof of purchase and with a picture of the chicken in the garbage bin.
Both Aldi Woolworths and Coles are better value, its generally $1.00 dearer but at least you know the use-by is accurate.

Store LocationCasula CostCo

Great place

I love shopping at Costco great products and of you want top quality meat then try there's might cost a fair bit because its in bulk but its top quality especially there steak and I love there cake not sweat like other cakes been a member since there have been in casula also there fuel is much cheaper you can save a lot in a year with your membership by filling up here I save between 5-10 dollars a week filling up here

RonnieF

RonnieFSydney, NSW

This is Brilliant

Buy 98 Unleaded Travel 20mins and save 30c-55c per litre.
Bought my Mothers Coffin $750 worth $3,500 now have to go through HO to buy them and display removed.
Food Trays reasonable price for a parties Wakes Weddings etc. Can preordained but wish they would open earlier for orders.
Don't sell Sorbent any more. Pity.
Bought Men's Shorts Shoes Ladders Trolleys apart from normal items.
Always check out Electronic Prices Usually when on Sale Price is a good couple of $100s difference in your favour.

Store LocationMarsden Park NS2
Mazza

MazzaSydney, NSW

Food off

Haven't been to costco in a long time & now I remember why...buy in bulk, trash in bulk :( Bought big tubs of fruits & 24 hrs later opened them to make a fruit plates for guests & found half my blackberries tub white with mould & alot of the raspberries off too. The grapes & blueberries were ok but 24 hrs after that they wrre showing signs of decay.

Sonia D.

Sonia D.Sydney, NSW

Get ready to have the checkout staff throw stuff at you!

Visited the store on 13/12 and served by a lady that looked so bored and uninterested. And there was no second staff that usually packs the trolley, so i had to assume this role. Then this lady starts scanning and throws things at mt hands as i go to pick them up to load onto the trolley. I said why are you throwing,she doesn't answer, and my husband asked her why are you throwing things at her you're hurting her, her excuse was that i am standing too far so she has throw with force for me to reach! Some service! Even after asking to stop throwing when a bag of wedges almost exploded she kept doing the same. Seriously if not interested to work there just quit?

Store LocationMarsden Park Nsw
Nham

NhamSydney, NSW

Great place to shop

Costco for us is a great place to shop. You just need to be savvy and buy items on special and only what you need. The clothes even though limited are heavily discounted. Jeans, T shirts from all brands names are affordable. I picked up a pair of 501 for $39 on special. If you wait for the specials than it's even better. The petrol is also much cheaper...the only concern is the packaging for everything and Costco should try to use biodegradable materials.

Prefer this store over Auburn

What's not to like about saving money?
I don't understand the negative reviews on the store requiring a membership, that's normal for costco.

Store LocationMarsden Park, NSW
Hailey S.

Hailey S.Sydney, NSW

Food area waiting

Love shopping at Costco. Some would say I am a regular. Today we ordered from the food section. Waited about 30 minutes for burgers, no social distancing in that area, not a hand sanitiser in sight. I was very disappointed.

Store LocationMarsden Park, Sydney l
Cecilia

CeciliaNew South Wales

Poor quality control

Very poor quality. I found some blue rubber glove material inside the food and also two puncture holes on outside.

Store LocationAuburn, NSW
Suraj M.

Suraj M.Sydney, NSW

Poor support

I purchased Mug Set from costco online only to get half of them damaged. There was no proper filling and no mention of fragile content in package. I got this on special so I was expecting to get replaced but they want me to return and repurchase them which is at higher price now.
I didn't find their after sale team even try to help. They just repeat their return policy again and again. Just a waste of time and effort. I wouldn't recommend anyone to buy anything through online.

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Old meat mince ( lean ground beef)

I paid $35 for a 3 kg leaf ground beef, very nice red colour from outside. As soon as I opens at home, I couldn’t convince my self to eat that. I know lack of oxygen may turn inside a bit off colour but this was too much. It was brown from inside. See the photos and u decide.

Store LocationMarsden park
Thomas

Thomas

Good products. Hard to find a staff member to get help

Good products. I always buy salmon from here it's the cheapest I could find. Kirkland brand nuts and laundry solutions are of good quality but not cheap.
Special products may not be good in quality, bought an adidas shoe and it broke within a month.
Easy returns if you have the bill.

Irene

IreneSydney, NSW

Loves Everything in this shop

Might be expensive spending in this shop if you do impulsive buying.
But product are top notch.
Most of it in good quality and other word will be impressive.
Always do shopping in weekdays because weekend are usually crowded and very busy.
Staff very friendly and helpful. Loves bringing my family to shop in costco.

Hell on eart

Hell on eartSydney

Held hostage

My wife and I made purchases, went outside to car, I tried to go back inside Costco, not having my membership card, to go for a wee wee in toilet, 5 shelf packers surrounded me and would not let me proceed inside. I had asked to speak to the manager of store, but was informed "there was none on duty today".

Store LocationMarsden Park, NSW
Sam G.

Sam G.

Poor Quality

The Kirkland 'Golden Sweet Pineapple Chunk' is far from sweet. It's white in colour, not golden! The core is not removed from the flesh as well! These chunks are better cooked with sugar added.

Store LocationLidcombe

Pizza

We ordered Pizzas, such BAD quality, barely any toppings but full of sauce, pre made, can't alter anything and bad service, too busy. They don't cut them properly and gigantic slices.

Store LocationMarsden Park
Michael M

Michael MSydney, NSW

Cooked chicken

Hi I have bought more then 13 chickens and more then 9 have been raw and blood through them and I have contacted Costco every time and they say they are sorry and they will work on fixing them but nothing has changed since my first chicken in January.

Store LocationAuburn