Costco NSW

2.6

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (21)
Thomas

Thomas

Good products. Hard to find a staff member to get help

Good products. I always buy salmon from here it's the cheapest I could find. Kirkland brand nuts and laundry solutions are of good quality but not cheap.
Special products may not be good in quality, bought an adidas shoe and it broke within a month.
Easy returns if you have the bill.

Irene

IreneSydney, NSW

Loves Everything in this shop

Might be expensive spending in this shop if you do impulsive buying.
But product are top notch.
Most of it in good quality and other word will be impressive.
Always do shopping in weekdays because weekend are usually crowded and very busy.
Staff very friendly and helpful. Loves bringing my family to shop in costco.

Sam G.

Sam G.

Poor Quality

The Kirkland 'Golden Sweet Pineapple Chunk' is far from sweet. It's white in colour, not golden! The core is not removed from the flesh as well! These chunks are better cooked with sugar added.

Store LocationLidcombe

Pizza

We ordered Pizzas, such BAD quality, barely any toppings but full of sauce, pre made, can't alter anything and bad service, too busy. They don't cut them properly and gigantic slices.

Marsden Park, h yeah.

Have been at Costco for many years , started at Auburn then moved to Marsden park you have a lot of whingers in your review section but my post is positive, I love Costco and the yearly fee is paid for in your first visit or 2, If you don't like it leave, I am selective in my purchases and wouldn't go anywhere else.

Trish

TrishSydney, NSW

Crowd control

Today I went to Cosco at Casula Liverpool ... early (yes I’m afraid I had too , after not being able to get TP for 3 weeks )I was very early because I had tried the week before & the crowd was overwhelming so did not even bother . The staff were great they had worked it out to stop people from pushing in ... & came out & gave feedback on what stock was available . Very impressed especially with the crowd that was there . Well done to all who work there . All the staff were pleasant & helpful . Huge thumbs up & thank you .

Store LocationCasula Crossroads .
Victoria

VictoriaSydney, NSW

Can’t get into the store without paying $60

I live over 60km away from Costco and don’t drive. I wanted to visit and have a look, in case I later will come there with friends or family. I was informed at the door that I had to pay $60 just to for visiting the store. Which I didn’t. How can anyone know if it is worth buying if they are only rarely in the area?! Not prepared to pay $60 for just visiting.

Ne chua

Ne chuaSydney, NSW

Employees do not have hygiene concept

I saw two employees handling food without wear gloves. One islander like , she wiped her sweat with her bare hand and touch food.
Another Indian lady at check out does not call my ticket number instead called out food and she touched my food with bare hand. How disgusting these are.
Should not the manager or supervisor educate their employee on food safety rules

I am not coming back not unless you ensure food safety are followed by your staffs.

Store LocationAuburn
Uka B.

Uka B.

Disgusting taste - forrest cake

We bought forrest cake on 30th of dec 2019. Taste was awful. I don’t think it was fresh. Sponge of the cake tasted like bread. Even fresh bread tastes better than Costco’s forrest cake. Waste of money. Never purchase again.

Store LocationCostco in Auburn nsw

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Great value

Great value, some amazing products at great prices, also very interesting store. The peri peri sauces and nuts are great. The highlight is the value of top brand clothings. Also they only sell the best brands. Keep up the good work.

Jen

JenSydney, NSW

Change of recipe Ghirardelli Brownie mix

Yesterday I purchased 3 boxes of Ghirardelli brownie mix, (enough to make 300 brownies for gifts), only to discover that the chocolate chips are practically not existent! I counted 3! I cooked them and they taste like cake! No chunks at all!! I have been purchasing these for years with no problem! I'm disgusted and will be taking this up instore

Mannie L.

Mannie L.

Roasted Chicken was RAW on the inside

Dec 5-did usual Costco shopping,bought roast chicken supposedly for dinner.Upon cutting the chicken,it was RAW on the inside.
No point bringing it back as petrol alone would cost me more.

Store LocationCostco Marsden Park
Bipin

BipinSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

Management of store, customer service is terrible. Stock availability is bad in the weekends. Specials only while stock last. I went to 3 stores in sydney to buy a security camera system deal ends 02/12/2019 and they said stock will come next week but deal finishes by then.

Mzee

MzeeSydney, NSW

Don't waste your precious time and money

Store LocationLidcombe
M Jackson

M JacksonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Horrible customer service

Visiting the Auburn store, wanting to buy a TV set, couldn’t find anyone to help me. Found someone in a nearby section and requested someone to help me. After asking what I needed he promptly dismissed my questions as irrelevant. He obviously had no technical knowledge, he even suggested I visit “Harvey Norman” if I wanted to try a remote on a TV. I did go somewhere else, JB Hi Fi, they were very helpful and answered all my questions. I won’t be renewing my membership. If I could, I give them NO stars.

Store LocationCostco , Auburn

tl83

tl83Sydney, NSW

90% of the staff are rude

The lady at the door didn’t let me in when I told her I’m not a member and that I just want to browse, but my mum was behind me and she is a member so I went in. And as one reviewer said , at the check out they are always treat you like you are a thief or a junkie. Thanks costco but we are buying with our money !!! And it’s not that cheap maybe a 2% cheaper than outside stores but you’re already charged us $60 membership.
And I don’t know why is that stupid policy that only member can pay with their credit cards! You making it harder for ppl to shop at your place! Wouldn’t go their again.

Store LocationCostco casula
Vicki

VickiSydney, NSW

Costco Fuel

Costco fuel is consistently cheaper than any others in the area. After checking various apps, Costco nearly always comes out in front. The $60 membership fee is quickly reimbursed with the savings made on weekly petrol.

Store LocationCostco casula
Ana

AnaSydney, NSW

Very rude check out staff

Went there with my friend as she is a member. I spent more than $300. The lady at the checkout was very rude and unprofessional. First She tasked to see my friends drivers license. She didn’t let me pay with my key card and said ( only members are allowed to pay by card, none members pay by cash only! ) honestly she made us feel like we were stealing! Don’t shop there unless you’re a member otherwise they won’t make you feel welcome. Never going back. Worst shopping experience.

James D.

James D.

One stop shop for groceries and petrol

Usually go to the Auburn store on the weekends, but happened to visit the Casula store last week.
There is plenty of parking and not as packed as the Auburn one.
Everything you need in bulk.
Unleaded petrol here is about 20cent cheaper than the servo we passed on the way home.
Staff were nice and friendly.
Will be back for our weekly shopping and to fill up the family car.

Not me

Not me

Bridgestone tyres

Best price for my car tyres they the cheapest at costco then anywhere else. Bought 4 tyres and booked time and they did my car while shopping and u can always take to xheck the air in the tyres