Costco NSW

• Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No
Babar M.

Babar M.Sydney, NSW

Poor customer service

Never had such a poor experience with any other store ever. Lady on the return item counter was very rude and insulting that I had to return product and cancel my registration. They sold me car battery worth 300 dollars, and then for exchange process asked me to buy 2 new one before returning the unused one. Then decided that I am not eligible to return items I wanted to return. Hopeless !

Store LocationCar batteries

Mary Tari

Mary Tariasked

NSW, Marsden Park

Hi Costco,
I brought a tray of envy apples on the Sunday the 19th July and have found that two of the apples are not edible because they are rotten inside. One was found yesterday and I went to have another one today and it is brown brown on the inside. I was so excited to find a box of envy apples, as I haven't been able to find them for several months and was looking forward to eating them. How do I go about getting a refund for the box as I wont be able to come into the store until the weekend. I can send you a photo of the apple and the receipt number.

My name is Mary Tari and my card number is 79040139200. The box of envy apples cost me $9.99

Cheers
Mary

I.P. Daily
I.P. Daily

Why expect the public to assist?

bill bayley
bill bayley

the only way to get a refund is to take the apples back to store

Wim v.

Wim v.asked

NSW, Marsden Park

Do you have pedigree dog food in stock ?

Shohreh M.

Shohreh M.asked

NSW, Auburn

I want to know do you have catalogue online, or do you have app for Costco of Auburn, because it is too big and I am new ,and I have baby that doesn’t let me to searc, so I want to know the place of everything before going to shop

Fired Up
Fired Up

Costco don’t reply in this review site.
You need to join and become a member as per their website