Costco NSW

2.7

tl83

tl83Sydney, NSW

90% of the staff are rude

The lady at the door didn’t let me in when I told her I’m not a member and that I just want to browse, but my mum was behind me and she is a member so I went in. And as one reviewer said , at the check out they are always treat you like you are a thief or a junkie. Thanks costco but we are buying with our money !!! And it’s not that cheap maybe a 2% cheaper than outside stores but you’re already charged us $60 membership.
And I don’t know why is that stupid policy that only member can pay with their credit cards! You making it harder for ppl to shop at your place! Wouldn’t go their again.

Store LocationCostco casula
Vicki

VickiSydney, NSW

Costco Fuel

Costco fuel is consistently cheaper than any others in the area. After checking various apps, Costco nearly always comes out in front. The $60 membership fee is quickly reimbursed with the savings made on weekly petrol.

Store LocationCostco casula
Ana

AnaSydney, NSW

Very rude check out staff

Went there with my friend as she is a member. I spent more than $300. The lady at the checkout was very rude and unprofessional. First She tasked to see my friends drivers license. She didn’t let me pay with my key card and said ( only members are allowed to pay by card, none members pay by cash only! ) honestly she made us feel like we were stealing! Don’t shop there unless you’re a member otherwise they won’t make you feel welcome. Never going back. Worst shopping experience.

James D.

James D.

One stop shop for groceries and petrol

Usually go to the Auburn store on the weekends, but happened to visit the Casula store last week.
There is plenty of parking and not as packed as the Auburn one.
Everything you need in bulk.
Unleaded petrol here is about 20cent cheaper than the servo we passed on the way home.
Staff were nice and friendly.
Will be back for our weekly shopping and to fill up the family car.

Mahsa H.

Mahsa H.

Impolite behaviour

I went there yesterday for the first time in my life. At the entrance door, there was a lady who asked me if it was my first time visiting there. I replied yes and she said you must go to the counter filling out a form. she did not let me go inside first. her behaviour was not polite and friendly.
at the end of my visit, she asked me to open my bag as if I stole something from their shop! it was very rude. I won't put my feet there ever again.

Not me

Not me

Bridgestone tyres

Best price for my car tyres they the cheapest at costco then anywhere else. Bought 4 tyres and booked time and they did my car while shopping and u can always take to xheck the air in the tyres

Md910

Md910Sydney

It is what it is!

Batty

BattySYDNEY

Worst Customer care

Worst customer service , arrogant and unfriendly guys at the Auburn store.
I was wondering the levels of customer care from Costco. With each level going up, they seem to be more hostile and arrogant. Frankly speaking, I have never experienced this kind of a behaviour anywhere in the world. Not seen any of the staff over there showing the minimum courtesy of even smiling to customers.

harpbelle

harpbelleSydney

Great on quantity, meh on variety

Alonso Y

Alonso YSydney

Worst ever Black Forest Cake. No fresh cream taste. Sour Cherry jam not enough. Weird Chocolate cake

As titled worst Black Forest Cake I ever had. Typical American style. Buy this for your party and your guest will be very disappointed at you for being cheap and the cake on the plates will not be finished.

My background: Dessert Lover who love Fresh cream. Real ingredient. Correct Taste. Right texture. Fresh smell. I don't care about price, as long as it makes me satisfy.

Sunny

SunnySydney

I'd say membership value is terrible value

So, there are two types of products at Costco. Products you can get elsewhere and products exclusive to Costco. The products you can get elsewhere, are usually cheaper elsewhere and are in more manageable quantities. So if you don't need 4L of mayo, get it from ALDI for half the price per. It's better valued and you don't need an extension on your house to store it.
The second type, are Costco exclusives, like their Kirkland brand stuff. It's pretty top shelf quality generally, but not cheaper.

So, if you want to save on groceries, go to Aldi. If you want Kirklands and can afford to pay more for things in general and have that house extension, get membership.

Jazz

JazzSutherland Shire

Not sure - on the fence

Not sure if I am a fan of Costco or not yet, I get that you can buy in bulk but I really don’t see it that much cheaper as people make out to be and the brands aren’t as great as you would get in Coles or Woolworths.

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

It’s okay for what it is

Costco is advanced in ways where they provide a variety of products and we are able to taste test samples before purchase. However, there are usually one or two very rude workers who have no manners whatsoever, and ruin the rest of your shopping trip. Encountered one at Casula who needed to get a stick out her butt. She seem like she did not enjoy her job at all and don’t respond well to customers. By asking her about the product, she shrugged and decided to use a spray bottle to clean her sample station instead...

Andrew D

Andrew DCooma Monaro

Save a bundle with COSTCO Fuels

COSTCO have put competition back into the market in many products and now with fuels. Canberra used to be the dearest fuel between Sydney and the snowfields, but now its the cheapest thanks to COSTCO. Their fuel stop is by the airport and when they opened they were around 20 cents per litre less than the opposition. In Sydney, Costco fuels are as much as 30 cents a litre cheaper than Coles Express and around 15 cents a litre cheaper than 7/11.
Coles Express is always the dearest fuel. This week, Costco was 30 cents per litre cheaper than coles express.

Paul

PaulGranville

A Car Battery Order

Quite disappointed with a car battery order - just an Exide 50D20LMF for a Mazda 3. Called 3 times. No-one can give me an answer. No-one called back either. It's over two weeks now (1 Dec 2018)! (The Star was only put in as it's mandatory!)

SONIAF

SONIAFAU

WEEKLY SHOPPER AT COSTCO

Im a weekly shopper at Costco! Love the bargains and especialy the variety and ease to shop. I can buy my vegetables to office supplies for my business and especially my baking supplies.

VVV

VVVSydney

Love it or hate it! We like it

The membership is a bit steep every year $60 - but it’s worth it if you get petrol regularly and keep an eye out on specials. It’s easy to over purchase and bulk purchase stuff you won’t end up using and so the money you save gets wasted anyways! We love the food stalls outside - churros and Hot dogs are a popular treat! I recommend it overall.

Mich159

Mich159Sydney, NSW

Love it

I have been a customer of Costco since it opened in Auburn.
Couldnt be happier, staffs at both the Auburn and Casula stores provide great customer experience.
The quality of their products are great, it is a wholesaler, therefore you are expecting to buy in bulk.

I am not why there are so many reviews.

Personally, I am very happy with their service and great range of products

Manny

MannySydney, NSW

Another Crappy US company

I’ve been shopping at Costco Canada for over 20 years and never had a difficult time returning defective items. One of the main reasons I buy certain things at Costco given their prices are higher than Bing Lee etc. However, the store in Marsden Park makes the reforms process extremely difficult and i will not be renewing my membership once it expires. Another US business that’s going to end up closing down with their dodgy business practices.

Amayzingone

AmayzingoneSydney, NSW

Costco Wetsuits Passing Off Big name Brands (Adrenalin & Seadoo) but are total Rubbish!