Costco NSW

Costco NSW (page 3 of 7)

Auburn, Casula, Marsden Park

2.7

Costco price

I'm Costco member for the last 8 month one of the things that frustrates me about this place the frequency of the price change and its only raising and not dropping that is frustrating to see how prices rised on the items within 2weeks such as box of lamb pack, chees or rice, biscuits etc. I'm really thinking about to give up on my membership better to shop at ALDI!!!

Love Costco, their cakes are great.

Friendly staff, great items,love it. Always great fr snack party items, fresh veggies and fruit. Washing powder and conditioner a great purchase.

Jacob H

Jacob HBankstown

Always excellent

Always a good shopping experience, staff are friendly and helpful, the entire complex is always so clean from the carpark to the eating area to the toilets and the main shopping area. And the food there is just too good to be true. Can’t go past there $1.99 hot dog and drink but if you want something really special try their mouth watering cheeseburger. The meat pattie on this burger is so thick and juicy, fresh crisp lettuce and tomato, yummy cheese and the sauce will have you licking your lips for more, and the milk bun is always perfect for $6.99 it’s pretty good.

The staff is very rude

There is a felmale staff at the customer service counter was so rude,don’t want to go to there anymore, Costco should has a complain function on their website .

tom

tomSydney Surrounds, NSW

Birthday Cake

The other day we brought a Birthday Cake from Costco Marsden Park, it would be the worst tasting cake I have ever tasted. It was sickly, and from the first bite I felt sick, and I love cake, so I know a good tasting cake and this is not a good cake. The Birthday cake also was stale. My son tried it and it also made him sick all day. Never again will I buy a cake from Costco, and I would not recommend anyone to buy it.

Rude staff

Approaching the counter to do membership she ask to go to the corner didn’t hear her then she spoke in rude way as if I am stupid and the when try to explain to her that’s not a good customer service then she told me exactly “don’t give me a lesson” ask for the manager who apologise and did good job.

b cam

b camSydney

Awesome store

Very good quality of everything from eggs to bread to freshly baked items
Loved their pizza coffee
Fuel is always cheap

boru

boruSydney, NSW

A weird company

Shirley Marjanovic

Shirley MarjanovicSydney, NSW

My favourite Shop!

I am so grateful to be a Costco member as I get great affordable prices and bargain with brand names. The workers are all very kind, professional and great service as our family goes once a week to do shopping.

June 6th 2018 Update: Great customer support

The lady at the counter was very kind and helpful for me to get a mobility scooter for my shopping!

Find out how Costco NSW compares to other Supermarkets

Cash Grab Atm Lidcombe Costco....

Lai

Lai

Be careful when buying items on promotion

In many occasions, I noted after looking at the receipt that they made errors on items that are on promotion. After telling the cashier, I have to wait for them to verify. And, later I have to go to another counter for them to refund me the amount. The whole process usually might take around 20 mins.

Why have staff at the exit doors?

Seriously no need for them. I only had a box full of items and the female worker wanted everything accounted for. Would she have done the same to a trolley full? Like... get them to sweep the carpark. I'm sure they can pick up all the rubbish and be very thorough about it.

Treating customers like a stealer

Today, the first time, I came here to shop. When I made the payment, the staff member checked my membership card. The attitude was not friendly.
When I walked to the exit, I can't believe that another staff member to check the receipt again. I responded that the receipt I put it to the trash already, and she sent me back to the Check-out counter for checking, which made me feel that Costco treats customers as a theft. sad!

Mohsen

MohsenSydney

Organic products

Costco is the best place to buy organic products with reasonable prices in Australia. I hope they increase the variety of organic products.

Rooster

RoosterSydney

Great place to shop

I have been Costco member for few years and they are exceptional.

They source quality products and offer value for money.

Their staff is friendly and they don't hesitate to issue a refund if you have a problem with the product.

Shubi

Shubi

Returns policy

Sam V

Sam VSYDNEY

Check your Tax Invoice

I shop at Costco every couple of weeks and there is no doubt you get value for money.
Recently I have found duplicated amounts on my receipt for the same item and there appears to be a problem with the way they scan items which have more than one barcode on them.
I know it is difficult to reconcile your receipt before you leave the premises especially when you are bulk buying however I have saved myself over $40 in the last 2 trips.

Darren

Darren

Is it worth it

Having been a Costco addict I have now had a costcoectomy , is my life better? Yes !Do I miss It? yes! how did i deal with this addiction ? like any addiction i considered CA but it doesnt exist well not yet , Costco food is great , but so is Dr pepper on a hot day , eating Costco food will do to you what Hitler did to Germany , greatly enlarge its borders. Costco has many benefits but my ADvice if u are single , do what I did go with your Lebanese neighbour and use there card , watch the prices , take a calculator and remember your freezer size

Jasonb84

Jasonb84Sydney

Costco is for large families

If you have a large family, then Costco is worth the membership. However if your a single like me, then in all honesty the $60.00 membership is not worth it.

Lilly

LillyLidcombe

Bad service in Costco at Auburn

Mary Tari

Mary Tariasked

NSW, Marsden Park

Hi Costco,
I brought a tray of envy apples on the Sunday the 19th July and have found that two of the apples are not edible because they are rotten inside. One was found yesterday and I went to have another one today and it is brown brown on the inside. I was so excited to find a box of envy apples, as I haven't been able to find them for several months and was looking forward to eating them. How do I go about getting a refund for the box as I wont be able to come into the store until the weekend. I can send you a photo of the apple and the receipt number.

My name is Mary Tari and my card number is 79040139200. The box of envy apples cost me $9.99

Cheers
Mary

I.P. Daily
I.P. Daily

Why expect the public to assist?

bill bayley
bill bayley

the only way to get a refund is to take the apples back to store

Wim v.

Wim v.asked

NSW, Marsden Park

Do you have pedigree dog food in stock ?

Shohreh M.

Shohreh M.asked

NSW, Auburn

I want to know do you have catalogue online, or do you have app for Costco of Auburn, because it is too big and I am new ,and I have baby that doesn’t let me to searc, so I want to know the place of everything before going to shop

Fired Up
Fired Up

Costco don’t reply in this review site.
You need to join and become a member as per their website