Costco QLD, Ipswich

Costco QLD, Ipswich

See the Best Supermarkets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Delilah

DelilahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this shop

My family and friends love this shop have saved much money meat is great prices and hot chooks are always welcome with your great salads. And seafood is great prices. Loving saving money with petrol and having more in my wallet. Buying alot of xmas things from costo bumdamba before December. There is always something different to see and try love the free samples. Staff friendly. Always leave happy.

Store LocationBundamba

Mel

MelQueensland

The staff are so rude

I would like to report one of your workers. On Saturday 7th September 12 noon ish, while checking out, my 2 year old son touched the receipt machine. My husband immediately told my son to not touch the machine. The operator, your employee, Dillon said to my son “I’ll cut your finger off!”. Dillon then paused realising what he had said and apologised. I don’t think this is appropriate behaviour or language for an employee of Costco to direct towards a 2 year old child. I would like a representative of your store to contact me via phone as soon as possible to discuss the matter further and provide me with feedback regarding your actions to rectify this behaviour in your staff. Kind regards, Melissa 0417979545

Not happy

Bought a cooked chicken great price but not cooked properly red in near the bones of the legs and wings and pink still on the breast staff need to learn to cook them properly

Store LocationCostco Ipswich
Jason T.

Jason T.South East Queensland, QLD

Could be great but too much friction in too many ways

pharlap61

pharlap61South East Queensland, QLD

Where going to give you food poisoning

Well off to shop at Costco again thought I’d try and get one of there cheap chickens again they are big but it really puts me off when I get home and start to cut it up and it’s not cooked again it’s red raw around the bone and breast flesh still red and raw .
This is the 3rd time I’ve purchased these and 2 out 3 times there not cooked .
There cooking staff should be BBQ for this lack of skill to cook a chicken.

Store LocationCostco Bundamba Ipswich

Ideal for those who understood costco policy

Matt

Matt

They want you to pay before you can use their store?

This kind of store should be illegal in QLD. You have to pay to even go inside the store. Then everything in the store is like double the price of Coles or Woolworths. I wonder how much money the premier was given to allow this nasty company into our state.

Andriy

AndriySouth East Queensland, QLD

What a waste of time and money

Really bad and humiliated customer experience. Have to stay in a queue for 50 min to get membership plastic card. And then stay in another queue to check my trolley before exit.
It was not at all cheap. Mostly everything was bulk and not practical.
I will not be renewing my membership once it expires.

Geoff R

Geoff RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Place to Shop

The Service provided by the Staff is exceptional. The product range is very very transient and there is a regular turnover of range.
The BBQ Chicken is the best value I have found. Their Take Home Pizza is fantastic.

Store LocationBundamba