Costco QLD, North Lakes

Costco QLD, North Lakes

2.9

Devonstone

Devonstone

Don't go anywhere else for tyres

Recently had a full set of five tyres fitted on two of my vehicles, a 2020 Hilux SR5 and a 2016 FJ Cruiser. Replaced the o/e tyres with Bridgestone Duellers 697's. Service at Costco is excellent, staff attentive, polite and on both occasions the work was completed in under 40mins. The best is you cant buy these tyres cheaper anywhere else, believe me I have tried. They only stock premium brands at discounted prices.

I have had tyres fitted by Costco for over 5 years on all 6 of my vehicles, you just cant get a better deal or service.

Luke

LukeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service

Some old fart that was on front door this morning was really rude because I showed her my membership and she said “that doesn’t look like you” and then I said “well it is” seems someone needs to go get there eyes checked

Fozzy

FozzySouth East Queensland, QLD

Tyre Centre

Got 4 new tyres put on my hilux. First time I’ve had them done at Costco, and I must say I’m impressed. Thanks Jamie and team for doing an awesome job, was the busiest time of day but got the job done in an hour. Will highly recommend you guys.
Thank you....... regards Fozzy.

Kapinka

KapinkaBrisbane

Botched cake

Devasted when I went to collect my daughters bday cake, they accidentally put the wrong name. No special cake for our party. So sad, too late to get another cake.

Problem with a BBQ chicken

We bought a chicken today early for our dinner tonight and happened that was uncooked and very pinky colour. I took pictures of it if you need it. Is only a chicken but it cost us our dinner.

Kirkland mix nuts

We have been buying this product for Several years and always been very pleased they have recently changed to having it packaged in Vietnam and the nuts are not the same . We feel that they are of a much poorer Quality , and they are now tasting stale. We will miss this treat very much!! Very sorry to see this change .....

Ton S.

Ton S.

Rude employees shouldn't be there

I was a member for the past 5 years, but decided not to renew my membership, because of the rude attitude of this particular employee in the food section. He is a male, probably between 45 = 50 years of age. Costco should look into this, otherwise you'll lose your members

Mum

MumSouth Australia

Meat very very expensive

Meats to expensive for average families they look good quality but dont really know as to expensive to purchase to test. Avocados not cheap a lot of groceries arent affordable

Lou

Lou

Appalling Customer Service

Tried to enter the store to look around before deciding if we wanted to join. Spoken to very rudely by the older, short blond woman guarding the entrance. We were not aware you had to be a member just to get a foot in the door, then when I turned to walk away and told my husband we needed to leave she accused me of 'getting my back up'. I am a manager in retail and if a staff member spoke to any customer like that they would be disciplined. If we had been thinking of joining, her attitude put us right off that idea.

Jima545

Jima545South East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service dont care for disabled family members

Nerida Howell

Nerida HowellSouth East Queensland, QLD

the absolute best I've ever used

HARPIC FRESH POWER tropical blossom toilet cleaner.
Works like magic and smells pleasant. Very easy to spot
on the shelf. Look for the bright pink bottle. I will buy it again.

Store LocationCostco North Lakes
Jamed Mason

Jamed MasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never use the Optical Service

Paid over $600 for a pair of glasses, They constantly come loose and fall off my head. I have had them fixed constantly, and they were sent to the factory to be repaired. Still they are not usable.
Extremely disappointed.

Gina

GinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

22th September, 3:00pm. Extremely rude staff

Loz

LozSouth East Queensland, QLD

They dont answer their phone ???

Just trying to call them to ask a few quick questions, but they dont even answer their phone, same with the Ipswich store. Must be company policy to be arrogant, as usual with companies like these.

Jake

Jake

Overrated

paid $60 to join but after this first experience I won't return. Rude staff at the door were impolite and off putting. Inside bargains were average, careful shopping elsewhere will get you as good or better savings. Bought fuel and they have you estimate how much you will get which is then taken from your bank with a promise to refund excess $ if you don't use the full amount. 10 days later and the $30 I didn't use is still not returned.

Wendy

WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

Need to report to Brisbane QGSC #Very bad customer experience and Racism in NorthLake Costco

Store LocationNorthlakes

The worst customer service and not that cheap!

I went to the North Lakes Costco. All staff members that I spoke to were rude and had an attitude from the entry staff to the customer service desk. They do not seem happy or friendly. It is like the culture of the business is to not care about their customers. I shopped there once and I am regretting paying the membership.

Also the products are actually not that cheap. Don't be fooled by buying in bulk - make sure to check the equivalent price. I thought a lot of items were MORE expensive then the regular supermarket.

Not worth the drive.

Roast chicken not cooked

Bought roast chicken from costco north lakes yesterday . Not cooked also have photos. Never buy one again. Very disappointed. Felt ill just looking at it.

My Review

My ReviewBrisbane

Tyre Centre

We always buy our tyres from Costco North Lakes, Brisbane. The guys are always friendly, service is great and so are the prices! Highly recommend.

Karen Connor

Karen Connor

Love Costco

I think people should be aloud to browse to see if membership is worth buying especially big ticket items .