Costco QLD, North Lakes

Costco QLD, North Lakes

Liz Piscopo

Liz PiscopoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Chicken bbq Pizza

Purchased a Bbq chicken pizza priced at $15.99. We were very disappointed when we got to open the box to have our lunch we found very little chicken in it. Basucally we paid $15.99 for bbq sayce, cheese and chicken pieces were very scarce. We have purchased this product in the past but this time it did not measure up to previous pizza purchased. Disappointed!

Traffic flow

This is the second time we have been parked in Costco parking lot waitingto exit. We have been waiting 20mins and have only moved 2 car spaces. Costco North Lakes need to have more entrance and exits.

Jamie

JamieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Costo Store & Tyre Centre

Our local Costco has always been lovely, products, people etc. Pizza's a little slow to get, you do have to wait around.

The tyre centre blokes are great, I feel sorry for them tho, they really could do with more support from Costco.

Kiran

Kiran

Terrible customer service and parking exit problem

Took me an hour to come out from the parking . Made a call to request to close first 2 exit of parking as they do it all other times. I was told yes they do it other times but they can't do it now because it's council's job.
Our dairy products stayed on the room temperature for this long and my daughter waited outside her class for an hour.
I don't think there should be membership payment if you can't solve these problem.

garry w.

garry w.South East Queensland, QLD

Not permitted to have my wishes carried out.

Purchased 2 new tyres y-day: product ok; price ok: i wanted them fitted to front of my front wheel drive vehicle: told no- costco policy, must be fitted to rear. Both rear tyres nearly 80% life left. Had to have them changed later. Not happy. Garry..

Michelle m.

Michelle m.South East Queensland, QLD

Terribly rude manager

Terrible rude manager left me in tears after getting the ok by multiple other staff that I could purchase an item and return it if I had problems again like I did the first round, did this and was made to feel like a criminal by Leonie an sent away with a tv that she had unboxed and shaken the crap out of which I’m then made to take back home.

Lea

LeaAU

Return in an item

Thank you to the lovely girls who exchanged a solar light for me
Such great service
Even though I had to take it back
Thanks ladies you do a great job

Stephanie

Stephanie

Rude Staff and STORE entry practice is NOT COVID SAFE

ENTRY TO GET INTO THE TAKEAWAY FOOD SECTION IS NOT COVID SAFE. Getting told by a staff member to walk through the entire store, which the only option to get there is to tightly squeeze through the cash register where people are being served, if this is not possible waiting in long ques... all this just to order food for takeaway is absolutely ridiculous. It was safer for me to walk through the exit door where the trolleys line up, walk past them to get through which I'm told today is not allowed, the blonde lady staff member attending the exit door is so big she's causing a blockage to the door herself!

Customer service 0

Went to costco to buy electrical goods, 4 staff standing around having an conversation, approached them to get some direction and information on an product, to which they looked at each other, after a long pause, someone pointed in a direction "over there, you'll have to read the box for the information" and continued on with their conversation, left frustrated in lack of service and knowledge, went to Jaycar, great customer service and knowledge, brought products

Devonstone

Devonstone

Don't go anywhere else for tyres

Recently had a full set of five tyres fitted on two of my vehicles, a 2020 Hilux SR5 and a 2016 FJ Cruiser. Replaced the o/e tyres with Bridgestone Duellers 697's. Service at Costco is excellent, staff attentive, polite and on both occasions the work was completed in under 40mins. The best is you cant buy these tyres cheaper anywhere else, believe me I have tried. They only stock premium brands at discounted prices.

I have had tyres fitted by Costco for over 5 years on all 6 of my vehicles, you just cant get a better deal or service.

Luke

LukeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service

Some old fart that was on front door this morning was really rude because I showed her my membership and she said “that doesn’t look like you” and then I said “well it is” seems someone needs to go get there eyes checked

Fozzy

FozzySouth East Queensland, QLD

Tyre Centre

Got 4 new tyres put on my hilux. First time I’ve had them done at Costco, and I must say I’m impressed. Thanks Jamie and team for doing an awesome job, was the busiest time of day but got the job done in an hour. Will highly recommend you guys.
Thank you....... regards Fozzy.

Kapinka

KapinkaBrisbane

Botched cake

Devasted when I went to collect my daughters bday cake, they accidentally put the wrong name. No special cake for our party. So sad, too late to get another cake.

Problem with a BBQ chicken

We bought a chicken today early for our dinner tonight and happened that was uncooked and very pinky colour. I took pictures of it if you need it. Is only a chicken but it cost us our dinner.

Kirkland mix nuts

We have been buying this product for Several years and always been very pleased they have recently changed to having it packaged in Vietnam and the nuts are not the same . We feel that they are of a much poorer Quality , and they are now tasting stale. We will miss this treat very much!! Very sorry to see this change .....

Ton S.

Ton S.

Rude employees shouldn't be there

I was a member for the past 5 years, but decided not to renew my membership, because of the rude attitude of this particular employee in the food section. He is a male, probably between 45 = 50 years of age. Costco should look into this, otherwise you'll lose your members

Mum

MumSouth Australia

Meat very very expensive

Meats to expensive for average families they look good quality but dont really know as to expensive to purchase to test. Avocados not cheap a lot of groceries arent affordable

Lou

Lou

Appalling Customer Service

Tried to enter the store to look around before deciding if we wanted to join. Spoken to very rudely by the older, short blond woman guarding the entrance. We were not aware you had to be a member just to get a foot in the door, then when I turned to walk away and told my husband we needed to leave she accused me of 'getting my back up'. I am a manager in retail and if a staff member spoke to any customer like that they would be disciplined. If we had been thinking of joining, her attitude put us right off that idea.

Jima545

Jima545South East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service dont care for disabled family members

Nerida Howell

Nerida HowellSouth East Queensland, QLD

the absolute best I've ever used

HARPIC FRESH POWER tropical blossom toilet cleaner.
Works like magic and smells pleasant. Very easy to spot
on the shelf. Look for the bright pink bottle. I will buy it again.