Costco QLD, North Lakes

Costco QLD, North Lakes

See the Best Supermarkets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mum

MumSouth Australia

Meat very very expensive

Meats to expensive for average families they look good quality but dont really know as to expensive to purchase to test. Avocados not cheap a lot of groceries arent affordable

Store LocationNorth lakes

Lou

Lou

Appalling Customer Service

Tried to enter the store to look around before deciding if we wanted to join. Spoken to very rudely by the older, short blond woman guarding the entrance. We were not aware you had to be a member just to get a foot in the door, then when I turned to walk away and told my husband we needed to leave she accused me of 'getting my back up'. I am a manager in retail and if a staff member spoke to any customer like that they would be disciplined. If we had been thinking of joining, her attitude put us right off that idea.

Jima545

Jima545South East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service dont care for disabled family members

Store LocationNorth lakes
Nerida Howell

Nerida HowellSouth East Queensland, QLD

the absolute best I've ever used

HARPIC FRESH POWER tropical blossom toilet cleaner.
Works like magic and smells pleasant. Very easy to spot
on the shelf. Look for the bright pink bottle. I will buy it again.

Store LocationCostco North Lakes

Jamed Mason

Jamed MasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never use the Optical Service

Paid over $600 for a pair of glasses, They constantly come loose and fall off my head. I have had them fixed constantly, and they were sent to the factory to be repaired. Still they are not usable.
Extremely disappointed.

Store LocationNorth Lakes

Gina

GinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

22th September, 3:00pm. Extremely rude staff

Loz

LozSouth East Queensland, QLD

They dont answer their phone ???

Just trying to call them to ask a few quick questions, but they dont even answer their phone, same with the Ipswich store. Must be company policy to be arrogant, as usual with companies like these.

Jake

Jake

Overrated

paid $60 to join but after this first experience I won't return. Rude staff at the door were impolite and off putting. Inside bargains were average, careful shopping elsewhere will get you as good or better savings. Bought fuel and they have you estimate how much you will get which is then taken from your bank with a promise to refund excess $ if you don't use the full amount. 10 days later and the $30 I didn't use is still not returned.

Wendy

WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

Need to report to Brisbane QGSC #Very bad customer experience and Racism in NorthLake Costco

Store LocationNorthlakes

The worst customer service and not that cheap!

I went to the North Lakes Costco. All staff members that I spoke to were rude and had an attitude from the entry staff to the customer service desk. They do not seem happy or friendly. It is like the culture of the business is to not care about their customers. I shopped there once and I am regretting paying the membership.

Also the products are actually not that cheap. Don't be fooled by buying in bulk - make sure to check the equivalent price. I thought a lot of items were MORE expensive then the regular supermarket.

Not worth the drive.

Roast chicken not cooked

Bought roast chicken from costco north lakes yesterday . Not cooked also have photos. Never buy one again. Very disappointed. Felt ill just looking at it.

My Review

My ReviewBrisbane

Tyre Centre

We always buy our tyres from Costco North Lakes, Brisbane. The guys are always friendly, service is great and so are the prices! Highly recommend.

Karen Connor

Karen Connor

Love Costco

I think people should be aloud to browse to see if membership is worth buying especially big ticket items .

TamiL

TamiLBrisbane

It's ok

Roster chicken

Hi, I got the roster chicken yesterday not cook. I got the photos too. We all pay money and we travel 1 to 2 hours to get there.

Dave

DaveQLD, 4502

I have to give you 5 Stars - My Review is Both - Good and Bad.

Fair Go

Fair GoFair Suck, Of The Saveloy

Very interesting

A day out at the local Costco was very interesting. It was like the old Campbell's Cash & Carry stores we had to recent although, on a larger scale.
Cant say I'll go back as I don't want to buy 6 jars of coffee when I've never seen or heard of the brand and the same applies to nearly everything.
No complaints as we need stores that offer a different shopping experience.

Catherine Herewini

Catherine Herewini

Membership

My mum brought a membership for my boyfriend for Christmas and now he’s my ex boyfriend. They will not refund the money or change it into my name even tho he’s has not collected the card yet. What a waste of money!!! The staff there are useless. Head office are useless also. I will not recommend Costco at all. The staff are rude and not helpful.

Returns Policy beware

Wanted to return an item because it was not working. I was told by the lady in the Returns Counter that I had to ring manufacturer first before i get a refund. When I told her that the costco website says otherwise she said there is no costco aus website. When i showed her the costco.com.au website, she said “we have nothing to do with that website”
There are no words to describe the frustration & disappointment.

Liane