Costco QLD, North Lakes

Brand Manager for Costco QLD, North Lakes? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Tam S
Tam SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Uncooked hot chicken

Went to Costcos Northlakes on 18th June to buy a hot chicken for dinner. Looked and smelled great. Plus, they had a great review from A Current Affair.
Took the chicken directly home. Divided it up for dinner with family. First bite - tasted soft, was moist. Investigated and found chicken meat under skin was still pink and uncooked. Stopped eating. But too late. Spent 5 days extremely ill. Saw doctors twice, almost got admitted to hospital. Antibiotics. Antiemetics - and I lost a week of work. Not what I needed, Costco.
You should have a way to check if your chickens are cooked through before they are sold.

Liz Piscopo
Liz PiscopoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Out of stock

Normally l would rate this store 4 out of 5 stars. Went to shop here from Oxenford only to find the produce such as chicken and lamb were out of stock. In particular, lamb shanks and lilydale chicken breasts were out of stock. Went to buy lunch....no onions for our hotdogs. Staff member if kiosk told us it isn't her fault. Who is to blame then? To travel this far to find that our main items were not available makes me wonder why do we pay a membership fee??????? ?z

pete1968
pete1968South East Queensland, QLD

Good service

I live around the corner from Costco and stop in on the way home regularly. Great prices on certain things I need. The food service, while very cheap, requires much better management. My daughter and I waited 25 minutes for a hot dog and one slice of pizza. It was a Saturday, so lots of people waiting, and the had two ladies serving?! Really?! Pull your Sox up Costco management. Not good enough.

Find out how Costco QLD, North Lakes compares to other Supermarkets

Deleted an email with renewing promo

I accidentally deleted an email with a renewal promo. When I rang to find out if the promo was still available- I was told ‘without the original email, I am unable to take up the offer’ even when I suggested they see that it hadn’t been redeemed.
Sometimes accidents happen, but to be told that I can’t redeem this offer- I will reconsider renewing my membership with Costco.
Barb

Eddy
EddySouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivery service is worthless

Joined Costco principally to purchase a rowing machine they advertised. After joining, found out that Forest Lakes store does not have the item available. Attempted to order online only to find they refuse to deliver anywhere near us, even though we are only 25km north of Brisbane.
Have found that there are some items that are very cheap, but it seems that goods that we prefer are expensive - waste of money except for the cheaper fuel.

Traffic flow

This is the second time we have been parked in Costco parking lot waitingto exit. We have been waiting 20mins and have only moved 2 car spaces. Costco North Lakes need to have more entrance and exits.

Jamie
JamieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Costo Store & Tyre Centre

Our local Costco has always been lovely, products, people etc. Pizza's a little slow to get, you do have to wait around.

The tyre centre blokes are great, I feel sorry for them tho, they really could do with more support from Costco.

Kiran
Kiran

Terrible customer service and parking exit problem

Took me an hour to come out from the parking . Made a call to request to close first 2 exit of parking as they do it all other times. I was told yes they do it other times but they can't do it now because it's council's job.
Our dairy products stayed on the room temperature for this long and my daughter waited outside her class for an hour.
I don't think there should be membership payment if you can't solve these problem.

garry w.
garry w.South East Queensland, QLD

Not permitted to have my wishes carried out.

Purchased 2 new tyres y-day: product ok; price ok: i wanted them fitted to front of my front wheel drive vehicle: told no- costco policy, must be fitted to rear. Both rear tyres nearly 80% life left. Had to have them changed later. Not happy. Garry..

Michelle m.
Michelle m.South East Queensland, QLD

Terribly rude manager

Terrible rude manager left me in tears after getting the ok by multiple other staff that I could purchase an item and return it if I had problems again like I did the first round, did this and was made to feel like a criminal by Leonie an sent away with a tv that she had unboxed and shaken the crap out of which I’m then made to take back home.

Lea
LeaAU

Return in an item

Thank you to the lovely girls who exchanged a solar light for me
Such great service
Even though I had to take it back
Thanks ladies you do a great job

Stephanie
Stephanie

Rude Staff and STORE entry practice is NOT COVID SAFE

ENTRY TO GET INTO THE TAKEAWAY FOOD SECTION IS NOT COVID SAFE. Getting told by a staff member to walk through the entire store, which the only option to get there is to tightly squeeze through the cash register where people are being served, if this is not possible waiting in long ques... all this just to order food for takeaway is absolutely ridiculous. It was safer for me to walk through the exit door where the trolleys line up, walk past them to get through which I'm told today is not allowed, the blonde lady staff member attending the exit door is so big she's causing a blockage to the door herself!

Customer service 0

Went to costco to buy electrical goods, 4 staff standing around having an conversation, approached them to get some direction and information on an product, to which they looked at each other, after a long pause, someone pointed in a direction "over there, you'll have to read the box for the information" and continued on with their conversation, left frustrated in lack of service and knowledge, went to Jaycar, great customer service and knowledge, brought products

Devonstone
Devonstone

Don't go anywhere else for tyres

Recently had a full set of five tyres fitted on two of my vehicles, a 2020 Hilux SR5 and a 2016 FJ Cruiser. Replaced the o/e tyres with Bridgestone Duellers 697's. Service at Costco is excellent, staff attentive, polite and on both occasions the work was completed in under 40mins. The best is you cant buy these tyres cheaper anywhere else, believe me I have tried. They only stock premium brands at discounted prices.

I have had tyres fitted by Costco for over 5 years on all 6 of my vehicles, you just cant get a better deal or service.

Luke
LukeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service

Some old fart that was on front door this morning was really rude because I showed her my membership and she said “that doesn’t look like you” and then I said “well it is” seems someone needs to go get there eyes checked

Read more reviews - page 2See all Costco reviews