Costco QLD, North Lakes

Costco QLD, North Lakes (page 2 of 4)

Brand Manager for Costco QLD, North Lakes? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Gina
GinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

22th September, 3:00pm. Extremely rude staff

Loz
LozSouth East Queensland, QLD

They dont answer their phone ???

Just trying to call them to ask a few quick questions, but they dont even answer their phone, same with the Ipswich store. Must be company policy to be arrogant, as usual with companies like these.

Jake
Jake

Overrated

paid $60 to join but after this first experience I won't return. Rude staff at the door were impolite and off putting. Inside bargains were average, careful shopping elsewhere will get you as good or better savings. Bought fuel and they have you estimate how much you will get which is then taken from your bank with a promise to refund excess $ if you don't use the full amount. 10 days later and the $30 I didn't use is still not returned.

Wendy
WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

Need to report to Brisbane QGSC #Very bad customer experience and Racism in NorthLake Costco

Store LocationNorthlakes

Find out how Costco QLD, North Lakes compares to other Supermarkets

The worst customer service and not that cheap!

I went to the North Lakes Costco. All staff members that I spoke to were rude and had an attitude from the entry staff to the customer service desk. They do not seem happy or friendly. It is like the culture of the business is to not care about their customers. I shopped there once and I am regretting paying the membership.

Also the products are actually not that cheap. Don't be fooled by buying in bulk - make sure to check the equivalent price. I thought a lot of items were MORE expensive then the regular supermarket.

Not worth the drive.

Roast chicken not cooked

Bought roast chicken from costco north lakes yesterday . Not cooked also have photos. Never buy one again. Very disappointed. Felt ill just looking at it.

My Review
My ReviewBrisbane

Tyre Centre

We always buy our tyres from Costco North Lakes, Brisbane. The guys are always friendly, service is great and so are the prices! Highly recommend.

Karen Connor
Karen Connor

Love Costco

I think people should be aloud to browse to see if membership is worth buying especially big ticket items .

TamiL
TamiLSouth East Queensland, QLD

It's ok

Roster chicken

Hi, I got the roster chicken yesterday not cook. I got the photos too. We all pay money and we travel 1 to 2 hours to get there.

Dave
DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

I have to give you 5 Stars - My Review is Both - Good and Bad.

Fair Go
Fair GoFair Suck, Of The Saveloy

Very interesting

A day out at the local Costco was very interesting. It was like the old Campbell's Cash & Carry stores we had to recent although, on a larger scale.
Cant say I'll go back as I don't want to buy 6 jars of coffee when I've never seen or heard of the brand and the same applies to nearly everything.
No complaints as we need stores that offer a different shopping experience.

Catherine Herewini
Catherine Herewini

Membership

My mum brought a membership for my boyfriend for Christmas and now he’s my ex boyfriend. They will not refund the money or change it into my name even tho he’s has not collected the card yet. What a waste of money!!! The staff there are useless. Head office are useless also. I will not recommend Costco at all. The staff are rude and not helpful.

Returns Policy beware

Wanted to return an item because it was not working. I was told by the lady in the Returns Counter that I had to ring manufacturer first before i get a refund. When I told her that the costco website says otherwise she said there is no costco aus website. When i showed her the costco.com.au website, she said “we have nothing to do with that website”
There are no words to describe the frustration & disappointment.

Liane
LianeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Disappointed

Jojo
JojoGold coast

Awesome awesome awesome

What’s not to love! It’s awesome! Just wish there was a Gold Coast location. Closest thing to American products that we can find. Yes some things are no cheaper than in other supermarkets, but most are, and the range of products are much different and better quality than others u find in our ‘normal’ supermarkets. Food court is great as well. Cheap and great size portions. Fill up before u shop.

Vishal
VishalBrisbane

Very high quality food and products

We head out to Costco about once every two weeks for a couple of essentials:
+Brilliantly trimmed lamb chops
+Mix of beef steaks
+Fresh Coconuts
+Various chocolates and treats
+Bread
+Soft Drinks
++Lots of free samples
+A slice of pizza or two (of the massive pizza).

Overall, for the quality and quantity that you get for the money, Costco is a fantastic experience. The membership paid itself in the second week when we bought a car battery. They also have car tyres at around 20% off on average.

Costco is amazing!!

Membership is so worth it! I am a first year member and even though I live 40 mins away, I would go twice a month. I have saved heaps by buying in bulk and love the products that you can’t get anywhere else.

Shell
ShellPark Ridge South

Amazing value & amazing staff

Amazing staff always smiling and happy to help in any way they can. Competitive pricing often lower than the big retailers (bearing in mind its bulk buying). Signature brand is of a great quality and in some cases our preferred brand!

Mel
MelMarsden

Love costco and great savings

We bulk buy and recently got 10 tubs of best foods mayo @ $7.49 each, when we would normally pay $20-25 a tub!
The savings speak for them selves the membership allows us these great prices and shopping here 10 to 12 times a year even with the $60 membership fee still saves us big time.

James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always brilliant... but there are always people who have a complaint

Newport Lad
Newport LadNewport

Poor policy.

Not so perfect

Great shop let down by a product. Its meant to be rings of lightly breaded calamari salt and pepper Rings.???

linkwood
linkwood

Red Raw Roast Chicken

Have been members for a couple of years and shop there sporadically for mainly food items. Today I bought a roast chicken amongst other items. the problem with the chicken is it is not cooked at all on the inside. Have just poured into a bowl about three cups of red, bloody water from the container it was in. Have tried calling at 6.00pm but nobody answers. I have driven 40kms to Costco and really don't feel inclined to go back there ever again with no one even manning phones to report this health hazard

Unhappy won't go back anymore

We had received a terrible and rude service from a male staff who promotes curry powder/paste at north lakes today, can't believe people like this one can work in the retail? I've seen once only- the first time of my life in nearly 40ys!!