Costco QLD, North Lakes

Brand Manager for Costco QLD, North Lakes? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

garry w.
garry w.South East Queensland, QLD

Not permitted to have my wishes carried out.

Purchased 2 new tyres y-day: product ok; price ok: i wanted them fitted to front of my front wheel drive vehicle: told no- costco policy, must be fitted to rear. Both rear tyres nearly 80% life left. Had to have them changed later. Not happy. Garry..

Problem with a BBQ chicken

We bought a chicken today early for our dinner tonight and happened that was uncooked and very pinky colour. I took pictures of it if you need it. Is only a chicken but it cost us our dinner.

Other Supermarkets

TamiL
TamiLSouth East Queensland, QLD

It's ok

Fair Go
Fair GoFair Suck, Of The Saveloy

Very interesting

A day out at the local Costco was very interesting. It was like the old Campbell's Cash & Carry stores we had to recent although, on a larger scale.
Cant say I'll go back as I don't want to buy 6 jars of coffee when I've never seen or heard of the brand and the same applies to nearly everything.
No complaints as we need stores that offer a different shopping experience.

Supermarkets

Find out how Costco QLD, North Lakes compares to other Supermarkets

Liane
LianeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Disappointed

Geraldine
GeraldineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Careful buying Christmas decorations

I puchased The handprinted glass candle holders for my Christmas table they looked as beautiful as on the box except they were very dusty from the packaging, so I thought I would rinse the dust off. Big mistake because the colour and glitter washes off. So don't think to have sparkling glass on your centerpiece, because you can't rinse them let alone wash them. What a waste of time and money. Good going Costco......

Laura
Laura

Check Your Dockets ....I got an error and its cost me $130 .....nope Costco not interested they've b

Fiona Johnston
Fiona JohnstonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service

Was in the store today and when I reached the check out my husband handed me $50 to pay for goods but the card is in my name? Lady serving us refused me to take money and when I said but that's my husband and we have just lifted money ( from our joint account) refused me to take it I felt like a criminal wont be back feeling discussed but it k to put petrol in car no one there to question think this is refi cultus!!

Other Supermarkets

Sophie
SophieMaroochydore

Saved money, but the staff were SO rude!

I shopped at Cosco (North Lakes) with my partner for ourselves and one other family. Some of the items in there are really cheap, while others are the same (give or take a few dollars) as everywhere else.

We did save a bit of money by shopping there, but they again have to factor in driving all the way down from the Sunshine Coast. The staff are also incredibly rude and condescending, and seem to go out of their way to be as unhelpful as possible.

I don't think we'll go out of our way to go back. The extra hassle wasn't worth it for such poor service.

Supermarkets