wendy

wendyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wraps

Very disappointed as today has been our 3rd visit in the past 2 weeks trying to buy wraps, and the shelves have been full of sandwiches, but no wraps in sight. We have been in at various times, today we were there at 1.15pm and still they were "sold out" how about making more wraps than sandwiches obviously yhey are mote popular. Will give it one more go if no success again wont be renewing membership
Next time

Danni

DanniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Products

Had been looking at Air Dryers for a while, but wasn't thrilled at the reviews.
Costco had an in-store demonstration.
The brand is Fryair and it has a lot more features than all the others.
Showed all features & showed food cooking also offered a extra promotional pack with very useful utensils.
Costco is great for appliances. Recommended highly to friends & family to join & take advantages on instor demonstrations.

Terry

TerryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Party Food

We are new members to Costco and thought we would try the buffalo wings and wrap platters for NYE - what a hit they were absolutely delicious - can’t wait to have another party..

Sanath

SanathMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best pricing for tyres

I shopped around for a set of tires in the city and found that Costco had by far the best price on Michelin with their $100.00 off on four tires promo.
Even if this promo wasn’t there, they were still the lowest price. Interestingly when I called back to a few other retailers and told them Costco price, the only reason they gave me was “Costco needs membership”
Even with a $60.00 yearly membership, it’s still worth it.
Angelo and his team at the center did a fantastic job in getting the install completed. Thank you.

60 years old

60 years oldAdelaide

Good products poor service

Inconsistent quality of Yarra Valley slow cooked lamb Shanks

Bought 1 box of Yarra Valley cooked Lamb Shanks (4shanks) - they were fantastic - meat falling off bone in just 30minutes
Bought 3 more boxes this week.
I followed the cooking instructions - cooking from the thawed state in oven.
They were all like "old boot leather" and had cook them for another 3 hours to make them edible.
Just as well I started cooking early otherwise the guests would be having pizza instead!

Not buying them again - and definitely not recommending to anyone.
Costco - for the price charged - these should be 100% quality -100% of the time.
I will be notifying the local store.

Chris.

Chris.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer service

We do like Costco and have been members since it opened. The customer service has always been excellent....until today.
We were treated to a rude, unhelpful gentleman who was called over to assist us with finding the correct shoe size. Due to a poor product display, it was impossible to access the shoe boxes to find the correct size. He was sooo belligerent that after trying to assist him..we told him not to bother 'helping' and walked away. We have never had this occur before. (Name of employee has been withheld but we did note it.)

Christine

Christine

Not for me. I'd like my $60_ back.

Just joined today. Don't like the fact you have to pay $60 to join PER YEAR!!!!. I'd like my $60 back!. I'll stick with Aldi's.

rastus

rastusadelaide

chicken sizes

Well I thought it would happen and it has.
Chicken size has reduced by 400 grams.
As I have been away for awhile I noticed the difference straight away. Well that is when I got the chicken home.
Funny as chicken is just getting cheaper everywhere else.
Still great value but size reduction makes me think Costco is feeling quite comfortable.
Lets see what is reduced in size next.
As this was one of the main items I purchase I wonder if I will renew my membership.

longshot

longshotAdelaide

The rating for Costco is ridiculous

Sunbennett

SunbennettAdelaide

Indonesian Beef Rendang 1L Tub

Spice and Passion should be ashamed of themselves and so should Costco for selling this Curry. Its labeled Indonesian Beef rendang and its nothing more than a bad Indian beef curry in a sloppy sauce.

The people of Minangkabau in west Sumartra where this dish originates would be disgusted. I've eaten rendang
in Malay, Singapore, Java and Sumartra and the words Indonesian and rendang should be removed. It's a plain old Indian beef curry and not even spicey at all.

There is no sign or taste of the coconut cook back at all. The sauce and tough beef leads me to think its cooked once instead of the 4-5 times required to make a rendang taste like a rendang. Change the name or remove it costco!

V Stanky

V StankyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good for bulk groceries. Not so honest returns policy

Keith2Adelaide

know comparable pricing elsewhere and you'll save many times your membership

Keith2

I was verbally abused by staff . What a Disgrace. What ever happened to decency and respect

Max L.W

Max L.WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

only buy the fuel. it is cheap

Costco fuel always saves me $5-15$ per tank every three weeks,depends on the average price in the town.
I rarely shop in Costco, most of products are packaged in bulk loads, couldn't finish them.

Costco Optical

3 Months ago purchased multi-focal lenses for my frames and was super impressed. Today 2 January 2017 decided to purchase frames and identical lenses. Previously I paid $346 for the lenses plus $20 for fitting them to my frames. Today I was quoted at $480 for the identical lenses. That is a 39% increase.Why such a jump? The young lady did say they had a small increase since my purchase. Small is definitely not the case. I was quoted cheaper in two other places and I will consider them over the next few weeks.

Anna

Anna

Costco featured - 'special order Graber'

Took 8 hours for a call back after ringing 1800472237 line - no consultants available - then '[name removed] rings - 0450 914 420 mobile and said he was too busy and that he could not fit me in on a Friday, or Saturday - he wanted to ring me back but declined. Sorry not acceptable - poor service - don't like costco to be associated with this lazy graber business.

Lecture in membership usage

Mince

Have been buying my shop mince for over 6 months and was raving how good it was. Last 3 weeks the mince has gone from less the 10% fat to fat oozing out of it when we make burgers. Something has really changed. No longer do I shop there. All other products are great!

AAB

AAB

Competitive

Not everything is cheaper but there are definitely some good deals around.The cheapest items are probably the fresh produce. Just keep your eyes open.