Vikki K.

Vikki K.South East Queensland, QLD

Just terrible. Paid for express, didn’t receive anything for over a month.

Disappointed.

Disappointed. South East Queensland, QLD

Express Shipping is anything BUT express.

jace

jacePerth, WA

Very poor experience.

I had a very poor experience with this company. My review was as follows:

"Confusing product title had me thinking there were 3 in a packet when in fact there is only 1. Mask was okay rated N90 missing from item description. Received email asking me to review at 12.29am in the middle of the night...."

They then sent me an email informing me that "Your review has been moderated" & "Our staff has read your review and values your contribution even though it did not meet all our website guidelines."

It looks like they are using "Bazaarvoice Authentic Reviews Trust Mark" to remove reviews.

Seajay

SeajayMelbourne

What a rip off

I ordered a pair of pants lured by a 20% discount. I also added another sale item which wasn't included in the discount.
The pants were in stock. The order was placed.
The next day I get an email saying the pants were out of stock. The fact mask had magically gone back to full price and was a dollar more than shipping. I would have never ordered anything where the order was equal to shipping.
Out of pocket a lot for an add on sale.
They've refused to answer my email complaints. What a garbage company.

Laura M.

Laura M.Southwest, VIC

Garbage Thongs, Difficult Sandals, Order Mix Ups, and Where The Hell Do I Leave a Review?

Jessica Sampson

Jessica Sampson

Several brands under one umbrella; I usually find something cute

Disposable trash rags

Sweat shop quality products, should be called disposable fasion; washed a few times it loses all quality, gets lint balls or small holes on one shirt of mine, trash clothing. Their acid wash t shirts are a lie, they dont look anything like the photos on the website.

Lisa P.

Lisa P.Sydney, NSW

Pretty perfect summer dress

I brought the Woven Essential Button Front Mini Dress in STELLA DAISY CALI yellow, It was a perfect fit and so so pretty. I loved it so much I brought one in powder blue. As I'm a little older I will wear it will tights.

Tony8029

Tony8029Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Slooow postage, lies and exuses

I am not sure why i can order something on Amazon and have it here the next day yet Cotton On take forever to deliver something in the same city.

Trying to communicate with their staff leads to a barrage of automated emails followed by excuses about COVID delaying the post etc.

Its a shame, they are a good value for money shop but their online experience is dreadful as others have described.

Glen-Andrew T.

Glen-Andrew T.

Online order - took 29 days to arrive

My online order took 29 days to arrive even though I paid extra for express and I live in inner Sydney.

I purchased new clothes for summer and now that it took a month to arrive 1/3 of summer is already over so it's kind of disappointing.

There dispatch time is claimed to be 1-3 days but it's actually 1-3 weeks and they use one of the worst courier companies in the country who wouldn't know left from right on a good day.

Ben

Ben

Delivery didn't even show up

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Amie C.

Amie C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible delivery service..thanks to ‘couriers please’

Twice now I’ve used cotton on express delivery, fantastic when using australia post however recently they have been using ‘couriers please’ and both deliveries have gone to the wrong address one with a notification of delivery at 8.40pm at night!!! Seriously now I’m waiting on a 3rd delivery I wonder where that will go...NEVER AGAIN, a shame too cause I love cotton ons clothes!!!

Hopeless delivery service

Don't order from cotton on. Goods either are late or never turn up. Their courier company doesn't listen to you, hangs up on the phone on you/worst experience ever/COTTON OFF!!!

Ju gabi

Ju gabi

Fake advertising not 30% off in Black Friday

Today I went to cotton in in Burke street, I seen marked 30% off in activewear, when I pay the cashier says my item isnot with 30 % off, I said to him the discount is marked, after I come home I checked online , the itens I have bought is 30% I made chat online to support they said will send me email and my refound, but not received my money back.

Nicole

NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never received items

I placed an order online only to receive 2 items out of 10, and have been charged the full amount of all 10 items.
I have sent numerous emails and used the online chat option with extremely limited assistance.
One assistance refund me only a small portion of the total amount and has since not responded once I advertise this is incorrect.
I will continue to send emails until someone either picks up the phone to speak with me or refunds me my money after all its only fairconsideringI neverreceivedthe products!!!

DO NOT USE THE ON LINE PURCHASING OPTIONS IN CASE YOU END UP IN THE SAME SITUATION

Missing Items

Last month I ordered a journal online, I received an iPhone 6 case instead. This month I ordered 14 items, I'm missing 8 items from my order. I spoke to Yumna on chat, Yumna advised me she couldn't assist me for 24 hours because she was assisting 6 other people - why would you accept my chat request for assistance then? I spent nearly $300 on this order, I placed the order 3 days ago with express shipping - I'm not willing to wait for 24 hours just so they can contact someone to begin an investigation which could take however long. Would never order from the Cotton On Group online ever again, two issues within two months related back to warehousing issues is terrible. Stay away

hello

helloVictoria

Thank you!

Everything in the order was perfect! Loved everything, I will definitely be buying from Cotton On again. Thank you Cotton On!

Mary A.

Mary A.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Do not buy underwear that you don't KNOW will fit.

Anonymous

AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

very bad shipping

this is my second month waiting for my package from cotton on. i ordered in september but nothing has come. i was able to receive 2 packages from china and america but nothing from cotton on. very disappointed.

Sid N.

Sid N.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Charging For Express Postage But Sending Parcel By Standard Post.