2.1

Lisa P.

Lisa P.Sydney, NSW

Pretty perfect summer dress

I brought the Woven Essential Button Front Mini Dress in STELLA DAISY CALI yellow, It was a perfect fit and so so pretty. I loved it so much I brought one in powder blue. As I'm a little older I will wear it will tights.

Missing Items

Last month I ordered a journal online, I received an iPhone 6 case instead. This month I ordered 14 items, I'm missing 8 items from my order. I spoke to Yumna on chat, Yumna advised me she couldn't assist me for 24 hours because she was assisting 6 other people - why would you accept my chat request for assistance then? I spent nearly $300 on this order, I placed the order 3 days ago with express shipping - I'm not willing to wait for 24 hours just so they can contact someone to begin an investigation which could take however long. Would never order from the Cotton On Group online ever again, two issues within two months related back to warehousing issues is terrible. Stay away

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Sophie

Sophie

An absolute muck around

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Cotton On compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Louverbee

LouverbeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

2 weeks since returned items and still no refund!!!

It’s been 2 weeks since i returned the items that didn’t fit and I still haven’t got the refund. Cotton on customer service sends you millions of emails for you to review their items quality etc but they don’t consider reimbursing their clients a priority!!!!

Matilda Deen-Ashton

Matilda Deen-AshtonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never got my money back from a return

I returned an item 2 weeks ago by shipping it back to cotton and I got an email saying it arrived. However I have still not got my money back after over 2 weeks. they just ignore my emails saying that they have a lot of questions to answer but it should not take over 2 weeks to answer mine. I am so annoyed that I basically paid for something I don’t even have.

Express shipping makes NO DIFFERENCE

I payed extra for express shipping and still did not arrive till the following week. I ordered on a Monday, and it was supposed to take 2-3 business days, but instead took 6 business days. Extremely disappointed.

Sarah

Sarah

tacky jeans and wring sizing

i ordered 6 items of clothing online and only three were actually tolerable, both pairs of jeans were made of cheap material and didn't even fit right even tho I ordered them in my size, the pink shirt ordered came to me in brown and the shorts were way to loose around my waist even tho i ordered them in a size too small. don't think i will be shopping there again anytime soon.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Worst quality clothes

I bought more then 300 aud from their store and quality cake really worst..can’t wear more than a day..started bubbling in just 1 hour after wearing.. think 100times before u shop with cotton on stores in Australia.

Store LocationSurfers paradise Gold Coast (supre , cotton on body and factorie)
Delwyn

DelwynSydney, NSW

Great if you can get it on sale

The quality of cotton on clothing is poor for the listed RRP, however, if you manage to get items on sale, great deal! e.g. $10 jeans, $3 tops, $5 shoes

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Cotton On compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

David G

David GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service but cheap products

Kate

Kateasked

Cotton On

No extend sizes available in the store. If I found one, you are lucky. That probably is the only one in Aus. Why are they producing it? Save for themselves to wear, not for sale?

Sasha Wells

Sasha Wellsasked

Cotton On

Can you return adhesive bras/stick on backless bras?

Lilz
Lilz

Probably not if you’ve used it as it is unhygienic, although if it’s faulty then they must have a return policy.

Rose

Roseasked

Cotton On

Are the pants at cotton on worth buying?

Lara
Lara

I didn’t buy any pants sorry only skirts dresses and T-shirt’s which are wonderful

Compare both Cotton On
CategoryOnline Shops and Clothing Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $60.00
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and WomensMens and Womens
Labels Sold Own LabelOwn Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsAfterPayAfterPay
Clothing TypeActivewear, Children, General / Everyday, Pyjamas / Sleepwear and SwimwearActivewear, Children, General / Everyday, Pyjamas / Sleepwear and Swimwear
Compare both Cotton On