Cotton On

Cotton On (page 3 of 3)

Online Store, Retail Stores
Brand Manager for Cotton On? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Jess
JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Arrived in good time and packaged well

I had a couple children's birthday coming up and look at the Cotton On online store to see what they had. I found the website easy to navigate. They had some great sales on at the time. I took the opportunity to buy some personalised items and spending over $60 gave free shipping. I received the items a week later, they were packaged well which I was pleased with given I had purchased breakables. I wouldn't have paid full price the the items but with the sale price I can't complain! I would shop online with them again

MeganB
MeganBRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great Baby Clothes

Shopping with Cotton on Kids was a dream. Sale items were at a great price and I was able to stock up on a few pieces in different sizes. The material is lovely and soft and would feel comfy on bubs skin. Definately will be purchasing again.

April
AprilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic, easy to navigate, quick!

I often shop at cotton on. Easy webpage interface, instant emails confirming orders & shipping, before I know it my order has arrived! Great products with good quality & lots to to choose from.

Cotton on Postnatal compression tights

I was excited to find these but have found them uncomfortable and don’t provide compression in the right place to support recovery. I wouldn’t recommend them to others. They are advertised as full length but would be more accurately described as 3/4 to 7/8 (and my legs are pretty average-short). They are quite tight at the top of the waste band - and do not hug the stomach in at all - so would not consider it supportive for the abdominals. When my physio saw them she said I’d get more benefit from them by wearing them around the hips. So I would personally spend more money on proper postnatal compression tights or just go for everyday hip to waist height tights. Disappointed to have wasted $50.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Cotton On compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Kimg
KimgGeelong

Fabric is terrible - don’t bother!

I bought two of the women’s hoodies. I knew it was very poor quality when it was only to be hand washed...who hand washes hoodies?!! Both hoodies have shrunk in the arms and torso quite considerably. I’m glad I got them on sale as they are certainly not worth the $40 they retail for. Very cheap and nasty quality

Talasene S.
Talasene S.Perth, WA

damage good

I bought a winter jacket for my husband online, cost me $99, the day I open the it a top button came off. husband used for the second time as he only used it when we go places then the zipper got stuck, by now he's still trying to fix, please don't just want money. expensive with good quality not expensive with crap quality

Helen P.
Helen P.Sydney, NSW

I love the designs

Lots of edgy ideas at very reasonable prices.

The online store needs pagespeed optimisation. I found the experience a bit slow and I had to scroll back down to the search items after I added an item to cart.

Love the store. Blazer I bought wasn't very practical though. A Heads Up.

ok easy to navigate satisfied with the range of products available but for anyone looking to get the relaxed blazer, just a heads up: it doesn't have any working pockets. also it's super thin so it's more spring wear or autumn wear when its super warm or you can wear a jumper inside or something. it didn't turn out how i expected it to but thats mostly my fault for not checking it out properly and just looking at style. if you're just after style and fashion then this blazers sick but if youre after practicality then this isn't the blazer for you.

A123456788
A123456788Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Supersoft not so soft

Supersoft clothing is wonderful when you buy it but once you wash the item twice the fabric goes rough and looses all softness. The product quality is just not there.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Cotton On compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

GRIS
GRISSydney, NSW

Exceptional service!!!

Girls were really helpful and friendly....loved the boots I bought today. Can't wait to wear them. A big thanks for the girl who helped me finding my new favourite shoes....

Knockout
KnockoutSouth East Queensland, QLD

Click and collect is super easy

Hadn't used their click and collect before - but got a voucher and noticed it can be used online. Online seems to have some HEAVILY discounted stuff compared to instore; I've ordered twice now and click-and-collected to the store near my work.

Only downside is that it takes a few days to prepare; the stock mustn't come off the shelves, must come from their central distribution warehouse with their next stock shipment or some-such.

Other Clothing Shops & Brands