1.3

InAdelaide

InAdelaideMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awful customer service

Norwood store. Returned product purchased with gift card. Had receipt etc. First told couldn't get a refund and had to purchase something today. Finally said could only refund to gift card and had none in stock so I would have to come back to store on another day. I insisted on refund for click and collect item was picking up. When realised I was serious about walking away they finally managed to do a cash refund and I repurchased click and collect item on credit card. Very unpleasant shopping experience. Wont be returning.

Store LocationNorwood
Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shocking customer service.

Bought my daughter a pair of bathers for Xmas. They came with no plastic protector. Too small. Returned day after Boxing Day with tags attached. Rude manager was very dismissive and said no protector no exchange. Went to purchase another pair and they had no protector either which I showed the Manager who just to be a joke refused to sell them to me. Will NEVER go back.

Store LocationCotton On Kids. Doncaster Westfield
Scott

ScottMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Buyer beware

I purchased some face masks. I tried to exchange an unopened mask. Cotton on staff refused stating some "health concerns"? What concerns? The item was unopened and the only way to access the mask is to cut open the packaging.
There is no way that this mask was in anyway different to the condition it was sold in.
I wasn't looking for a refund, all I wanted was to exchange the unopened product for the correct size.

Store LocationNoarlunga South Australia

Ju gabi

Ju gabi

Fake advertising not 30% off in Black Friday

Today I went to cotton in in Burke street, I seen marked 30% off in activewear, when I pay the cashier says my item isnot with 30 % off, I said to him the discount is marked, after I come home I checked online , the itens I have bought is 30% I made chat online to support they said will send me email and my refound, but not received my money back.

Nicole

NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never received items

I placed an order online only to receive 2 items out of 10, and have been charged the full amount of all 10 items.
I have sent numerous emails and used the online chat option with extremely limited assistance.
One assistance refund me only a small portion of the total amount and has since not responded once I advertise this is incorrect.
I will continue to send emails until someone either picks up the phone to speak with me or refunds me my money after all its only fairconsideringI neverreceivedthe products!!!

DO NOT USE THE ON LINE PURCHASING OPTIONS IN CASE YOU END UP IN THE SAME SITUATION

Missing Items

Last month I ordered a journal online, I received an iPhone 6 case instead. This month I ordered 14 items, I'm missing 8 items from my order. I spoke to Yumna on chat, Yumna advised me she couldn't assist me for 24 hours because she was assisting 6 other people - why would you accept my chat request for assistance then? I spent nearly $300 on this order, I placed the order 3 days ago with express shipping - I'm not willing to wait for 24 hours just so they can contact someone to begin an investigation which could take however long. Would never order from the Cotton On Group online ever again, two issues within two months related back to warehousing issues is terrible. Stay away

SizingSlightly large
Mary A.

Mary A.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Do not buy underwear that you don't KNOW will fit.

SizingSlightly small

Nhan Huynh

Nhan Huynh

Horrible Return services

Soooooooo dismayed - Poor design - Poor quality

Purchased a pair of white jeans online. They were TERRIBLE! The colour was a white/grey like it was washed in a load of dirty water. The jeans were soooo thick and heavy, heavy, too heavy. The waist was up around my mid rib cage but the waist was too small. They were a mess. Sent them back after a very difficult search to actually find out how. Now waiting for refund. Its four weeks now.

Jen_Mortimer
Jen_Mortimer

Received refund six weeks later

B.Rai

B.RaiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely unreliable

I had ordered some items of clothing from Cotton on online on 17th August 2020. I paid extra amount for express delivery which I was supposed to receive within 3 days. After waiting for more than 2 weeks , I did not receive any update.

After multiple follow ups , I now receive an email on 11sept stating that my parcel has been delivered. I revived no email on my parcel getting dispatched , no email regarding the tracking details , no information about delivery date and now they have the nerve to say that my parcel has been delivered. I have been trying to get a refund but have not been able to get to them.

Extremely unreliable and unprofessional. Please do not use their online service .

Rick

RickSydney, NSW

Track pants for men

The mens clothes supplied were marked large but the were small so I gave them to the kids ordered a second set the clothes turned and they had a couple of hole's in them.
I then contacted customer service, no joy it was a voice message, I the tried on line, it was like watching paint dry as they must have been taking numerous chats at the same time.
So here I am leaving feed back give them a miss there customer service leaves a lot to be desired.

Minds

MindsSydney, NSW

Terrible returns /refunds online service

Terrible

I agree with the other reviewer [name removed] Same maddening experience. I sent some returns back to CO at the start of May. CO emailed two three weeks later saying a refund had been issued and could take up to 5 business days to receive. It's been 17 business days and my emails to them have gone unanswered. Finally today they sent a generic email that it would take up to 5 business days. In the same period (or even for returns I started later) I've received all requested refunds from other online fashion retailers. There's no explanation or apology or follow up from CO. This is not Covid, this is shoddy business practice. At this point I don't know if I'll actually be able to get my money back.

Jennifer W.

Jennifer W.Perth, WA

Beware of posting returns back!

Sophie

Sophie

An absolute muck around

SizingSlightly large
Emily

EmilyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sent wrong item and ticket closed with no response

I ordered several items online on April 29 which were delivered May 5. One item was incorrect- I ordered a cat pen I really wanted and they sent a different one so I emailed asking for the correct one or a refund and it’s now weeks later and still no response and they closed the ticket without contacting me at all. I’m just bummed because I normally love typo and cotton on and I really wanted that cat pen! To not even get a response or a “sorry” is really disappointing.

Sio

SioAU

Sent wrong items, no response

Was sent the wrong order, shipped late at that. Two weeks later and I've emailed twice. Recieved nothing but an automated email asking if my enquiry had been resolved yet and suggesting I check the faq.

LAW

LAWSydney, NSW

Returned items not refunded

I returned several items 3 weeks ago. Have not received a refund. Spent 4.5 hours over 3 days trying to access online chat. Finally got on. No help whatsoever. Disgusting