1.3

Ame

AmeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cheap expensive clothing

Clothing is not worth the price . Sick of dresses that shrink in the wash and thin material. I hate being pressured into buying the $2 tissues. The change rooms in all cotton on stores are disgusting. Covered in clothes tags and dust

Seajay

SeajayMelbourne

What a rip off

I ordered a pair of pants lured by a 20% discount. I also added another sale item which wasn't included in the discount.
The pants were in stock. The order was placed.
The next day I get an email saying the pants were out of stock. The fact mask had magically gone back to full price and was a dollar more than shipping. I would have never ordered anything where the order was equal to shipping.
Out of pocket a lot for an add on sale.
They've refused to answer my email complaints. What a garbage company.

Disposable trash rags

Sweat shop quality products, should be called disposable fasion; washed a few times it loses all quality, gets lint balls or small holes on one shirt of mine, trash clothing. Their acid wash t shirts are a lie, they dont look anything like the photos on the website.

Glen-Andrew T.

Glen-Andrew T.

Online order - took 29 days to arrive

My online order took 29 days to arrive even though I paid extra for express and I live in inner Sydney.

I purchased new clothes for summer and now that it took a month to arrive 1/3 of summer is already over so it's kind of disappointing.

There dispatch time is claimed to be 1-3 days but it's actually 1-3 weeks and they use one of the worst courier companies in the country who wouldn't know left from right on a good day.

Ben

Ben

Delivery didn't even show up

Nicole

NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never received items

I placed an order online only to receive 2 items out of 10, and have been charged the full amount of all 10 items.
I have sent numerous emails and used the online chat option with extremely limited assistance.
One assistance refund me only a small portion of the total amount and has since not responded once I advertise this is incorrect.
I will continue to send emails until someone either picks up the phone to speak with me or refunds me my money after all its only fairconsideringI neverreceivedthe products!!!

DO NOT USE THE ON LINE PURCHASING OPTIONS IN CASE YOU END UP IN THE SAME SITUATION

Missing Items

Last month I ordered a journal online, I received an iPhone 6 case instead. This month I ordered 14 items, I'm missing 8 items from my order. I spoke to Yumna on chat, Yumna advised me she couldn't assist me for 24 hours because she was assisting 6 other people - why would you accept my chat request for assistance then? I spent nearly $300 on this order, I placed the order 3 days ago with express shipping - I'm not willing to wait for 24 hours just so they can contact someone to begin an investigation which could take however long. Would never order from the Cotton On Group online ever again, two issues within two months related back to warehousing issues is terrible. Stay away

SizingSlightly large
Anonymous

AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

very bad shipping

this is my second month waiting for my package from cotton on. i ordered in september but nothing has come. i was able to receive 2 packages from china and america but nothing from cotton on. very disappointed.

Nhan Huynh

Nhan Huynh

Horrible Return services

Soooooooo dismayed - Poor design - Poor quality

Purchased a pair of white jeans online. They were TERRIBLE! The colour was a white/grey like it was washed in a load of dirty water. The jeans were soooo thick and heavy, heavy, too heavy. The waist was up around my mid rib cage but the waist was too small. They were a mess. Sent them back after a very difficult search to actually find out how. Now waiting for refund. Its four weeks now.

Jen_Mortimer
Jen_Mortimer

Received refund six weeks later

Tracey

TraceyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible customer service and unethical company

Minds

MindsSydney, NSW

Terrible returns /refunds online service

Sio

SioAU

Sent wrong items, no response

Was sent the wrong order, shipped late at that. Two weeks later and I've emailed twice. Recieved nothing but an automated email asking if my enquiry had been resolved yet and suggesting I check the faq.

gemma

gemmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst Service

I ordered a bunch of stuff 5 weeks ago. It took 1 week to be dispatched another week to get here. When I finally got it I decided to return it. I used their shipping returns and it did not move on the tracking for 3 weeks. I opened a dispute with Paypal as Cotton On refused to even reply to my emails. Lone behold that they emailed me back saying I would be receiving a refund yet it is nowhere to be seen. So disappointing, hire more staff if you can't handle the volumes of online orders.

Sandy

SandySydney Surrounds, NSW

Don’t buy cotton on online - online returns will never see your money again!!!

Avoid online store. Even if you follow their advertised return policy, they still won’t process refund 3 weeks after receipting return and acknowledging refund is due. This is illegal. You can’t contact them by phone nor email. Avoid online store.

DO NOT ORDER ONLINE

Ordered on two separate occasions, paying over $600 altogether. The first parcel arrived (late) and the second though it says it has been shipped but it has not yet been received by Auspost. It was due to be delivered by 21st April. It is now May 1st and it has not even been sent from their warehouse.
They should not still be taking orders when they are not even addressing orders from 2 weeks ago.

Very Disappointed

I have never been so disappointed in buying clothes from this company until I finally received my order today. I placed my order 4 weeks ago, it took the company 3 weeks to dispatch and 1 week through Australia Post (no hate on Australia Post). I purchased a jumper, which was very thin fabric, certainly not suitable for winter; a long sleeve black t-shirt, where the fabric was so thin I could see my nude bra; and my sister purchased track pants, which were long in the leg and very tight, certainly NOT the size small that she and I purchased 1-2 years ago. I am disappointed in the quality of these clothes and they will be returned and I expect a full refund with no excuse as to why I haven't gotten my money back.

mocca

mocca

Absolutely appalling

Just received my t-shirt back apparently was to cottonon was stained this company is very deceitful, as from these photos you can see they are in perfect condition and tag still attached and obviously have not been worn at all, best you by elsewhere, this company is very greedy

SizingSlightly small

The new 3/4 “Capri” leggings

I love cotton ons leggings but I bought 2 of these “capri” leggings which are 3/4 long and they are completely see through and I need these leggings for a outing this week. I’m really disappointed.

Sarah

Sarah

tacky jeans and wring sizing

i ordered 6 items of clothing online and only three were actually tolerable, both pairs of jeans were made of cheap material and didn't even fit right even tho I ordered them in my size, the pink shirt ordered came to me in brown and the shorts were way to loose around my waist even tho i ordered them in a size too small. don't think i will be shopping there again anytime soon.

SizingSlightly large