Disappointed.

Disappointed. South East Queensland, QLD

Express Shipping is anything BUT express.

SizingSlightly small
Caroline

CarolineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fleece lined leggings

Love, love, love these! I am a Personal Trainer working outdoors, early mornings and evenings. Yesterday, it was 7 degrees and I was frozen by the time I'd finished my session at 7am, even though I was wearing 2 pairs of normal leggings. Went and bought 2 pairs of your fleece lined leggings, wore them last night and this morning - and wasn't cold at all. Would definitely recommend and will buy more in different colours .

Store LocationSouthlands Vic
Laura M.

Laura M.Southwest, VIC

Garbage Thongs, Difficult Sandals, Order Mix Ups, and Where The Hell Do I Leave a Review?

InAdelaide

InAdelaideMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awful customer service

Norwood store. Returned product purchased with gift card. Had receipt etc. First told couldn't get a refund and had to purchase something today. Finally said could only refund to gift card and had none in stock so I would have to come back to store on another day. I insisted on refund for click and collect item was picking up. When realised I was serious about walking away they finally managed to do a cash refund and I repurchased click and collect item on credit card. Very unpleasant shopping experience. Wont be returning.

Store LocationNorwood
Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shocking customer service.

Bought my daughter a pair of bathers for Xmas. They came with no plastic protector. Too small. Returned day after Boxing Day with tags attached. Rude manager was very dismissive and said no protector no exchange. Went to purchase another pair and they had no protector either which I showed the Manager who just to be a joke refused to sell them to me. Will NEVER go back.

Store LocationCotton On Kids. Doncaster Westfield
SizingVery small
hello

helloVictoria

Thank you!

Everything in the order was perfect! Loved everything, I will definitely be buying from Cotton On again. Thank you Cotton On!

Gagingi

GagingiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cotton on Kids - Carindale - A+++

Store LocationCotton on Kids, Carindale
Sid N.

Sid N.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Charging For Express Postage But Sending Parcel By Standard Post.

SizingSlightly small
Kate

KateSydney, NSW

No reply at all

I sent more than 10 emails to CottonOn but no reply at all. They just ignored my emails. I did not receive my parcel. The customer service team just handballing.

Rick

RickSydney, NSW

Track pants for men

The mens clothes supplied were marked large but the were small so I gave them to the kids ordered a second set the clothes turned and they had a couple of hole's in them.
I then contacted customer service, no joy it was a voice message, I the tried on line, it was like watching paint dry as they must have been taking numerous chats at the same time.
So here I am leaving feed back give them a miss there customer service leaves a lot to be desired.

SizingVery small

So easy, so reliable!

Always love going online for one thing and checking out with many. It's estimate delivery is accurate, well packaged and great sizes and variety of choice. One of my fave places to shop!

Bonnie

BonnieSydney, NSW

Affordable and stylish

I'm a teacher and recently needed to stock up on some basics. Of course this basics shop turned into a super wardrobe overhaul. I ended up buying some long and short tees, crops, skirts, shorts, jeans, jumpers, sports tops and matching sets. I couldn't help myself and with their prices I could buy multiple colours and not worry about breaking the bank. Everything came well packaged and the sizing and quality was great, especially considering every item was $30 or under. 100% fave shop.

CHRIS

CHRIS

At last, a genuine seller, good prices, good quality, good customer service!

Cotton on have an online store in ebay, they are great. Good prices, regular specials, in australia, great customer service, refunds handled stress free, and the items are great quality

Sammy

SammySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Styles, Great Prices and Great Range

Cotton on Body is a great place to buy activewear or loungewear. The prices are so reasonable and the products are on-trend. I love their recent Super Soft Draw Cord Crew and would love to see more of these in earthy, warm colours. Shipping took a little longer than expected, but items arrived well wrapped and boxed.

maz

mazSouth East Queensland, QLD

love it

first time click and collect was so easy and the product was great i couldnt get the pants instore so i tried online and yes the sizing was true to size fits great

Sophie

Sophie

An absolute muck around

SizingSlightly large

Great experience!!!

I would like to commend Mr. Timothy, who is always active by email whenever I have some questions about the order I placed on their site. I've made a mistake placing an order with a missing information for the address and he did his best to have it updated. I was kind of hesitant at first because of the reviews I saw here but I was proved otherwise. I received my parcel today- a week later since I placed my order and I'm from Dubai, UAE. All in the right sizes and in great quality. Thank you so much!! I couldn't be happier!

All the best, Cotton On.

Emily

EmilyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sent wrong item and ticket closed with no response

I ordered several items online on April 29 which were delivered May 5. One item was incorrect- I ordered a cat pen I really wanted and they sent a different one so I emailed asking for the correct one or a refund and it’s now weeks later and still no response and they closed the ticket without contacting me at all. I’m just bummed because I normally love typo and cotton on and I really wanted that cat pen! To not even get a response or a “sorry” is really disappointing.

Unhappy Customer

Unhappy CustomerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Utterly Disgusting Online service!

Disgusting service at the moment! I have never had issues in the past, but recently I have had my money taken from my credit card, but zero acknowledgment that my order has been received.
I have tried to confirm what is happening for 3WEEKS via email, messenger, instore and phoning their help line with zero response.
Covid or no Covid, this is absolutely unacceptable. My money has been taken without an order being processed, or at the very least, with them failing to advise me otherwise in this 3week period!

LAW

LAWSydney, NSW

Returned items not refunded

I returned several items 3 weeks ago. Have not received a refund. Spent 4.5 hours over 3 days trying to access online chat. Finally got on. No help whatsoever. Disgusting

SizingVery large