Cotton On (page 2 of 21)

Online Store, Retail Stores

Glen-Andrew T.

Glen-Andrew T.

Online order - took 29 days to arrive

My online order took 29 days to arrive even though I paid extra for express and I live in inner Sydney.

I purchased new clothes for summer and now that it took a month to arrive 1/3 of summer is already over so it's kind of disappointing.

There dispatch time is claimed to be 1-3 days but it's actually 1-3 weeks and they use one of the worst courier companies in the country who wouldn't know left from right on a good day.

Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shocking customer service.

Bought my daughter a pair of bathers for Xmas. They came with no plastic protector. Too small. Returned day after Boxing Day with tags attached. Rude manager was very dismissive and said no protector no exchange. Went to purchase another pair and they had no protector either which I showed the Manager who just to be a joke refused to sell them to me. Will NEVER go back.

Janine S.

Janine S.South East Queensland, QLD

Store staff double standards - won’t be shopping there again

Ben

Ben

Delivery didn't even show up

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Scott

ScottMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Buyer beware

I purchased some face masks. I tried to exchange an unopened mask. Cotton on staff refused stating some "health concerns"? What concerns? The item was unopened and the only way to access the mask is to cut open the packaging.
There is no way that this mask was in anyway different to the condition it was sold in.
I wasn't looking for a refund, all I wanted was to exchange the unopened product for the correct size.

Amie C.

Amie C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible delivery service..thanks to ‘couriers please’

Twice now I’ve used cotton on express delivery, fantastic when using australia post however recently they have been using ‘couriers please’ and both deliveries have gone to the wrong address one with a notification of delivery at 8.40pm at night!!! Seriously now I’m waiting on a 3rd delivery I wonder where that will go...NEVER AGAIN, a shame too cause I love cotton ons clothes!!!

Hopeless delivery service

Don't order from cotton on. Goods either are late or never turn up. Their courier company doesn't listen to you, hangs up on the phone on you/worst experience ever/COTTON OFF!!!

Ju gabi

Ju gabi

Fake advertising not 30% off in Black Friday

Today I went to cotton in in Burke street, I seen marked 30% off in activewear, when I pay the cashier says my item isnot with 30 % off, I said to him the discount is marked, after I come home I checked online , the itens I have bought is 30% I made chat online to support they said will send me email and my refound, but not received my money back.

Julieanne McQuillan

Julieanne McQuillan Sydney Surrounds, NSW

So disappointed

Hi all so I went in a week ago and bought some presents from my.son to give to me for Christmas. I bought a bag from there in within the first week of having it the bag broke. What do I do. Do I take it back an tell them or no point ? The bag cost me about $20 or so ?

Nicole

NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never received items

I placed an order online only to receive 2 items out of 10, and have been charged the full amount of all 10 items.
I have sent numerous emails and used the online chat option with extremely limited assistance.
One assistance refund me only a small portion of the total amount and has since not responded once I advertise this is incorrect.
I will continue to send emails until someone either picks up the phone to speak with me or refunds me my money after all its only fairconsideringI neverreceivedthe products!!!

DO NOT USE THE ON LINE PURCHASING OPTIONS IN CASE YOU END UP IN THE SAME SITUATION

Missing Items

Last month I ordered a journal online, I received an iPhone 6 case instead. This month I ordered 14 items, I'm missing 8 items from my order. I spoke to Yumna on chat, Yumna advised me she couldn't assist me for 24 hours because she was assisting 6 other people - why would you accept my chat request for assistance then? I spent nearly $300 on this order, I placed the order 3 days ago with express shipping - I'm not willing to wait for 24 hours just so they can contact someone to begin an investigation which could take however long. Would never order from the Cotton On Group online ever again, two issues within two months related back to warehousing issues is terrible. Stay away

OMG AMAZING STORE

This store is amazing and I go here ALOT and have never had a terrible experience! I love their amazing range of different clothes and accessories it really is a wonderful store. They always have lovely workers their to greet you and check up on you to see if you need any help and they’re always so nice and happy to help! I absolutely love their stores and can never wait to go here and have a great time!! Really great store!

Happy customer

So true and I’m sure many people have had similar experiences ☺️ I hope you all have wonderful days ❤️

This is really a great store ☺️ Have a great day all ❤️

hello

helloVictoria

Thank you!

Everything in the order was perfect! Loved everything, I will definitely be buying from Cotton On again. Thank you Cotton On!

Mary A.

Mary A.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Do not buy underwear that you don't KNOW will fit.

Anonymous

AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

very bad shipping

this is my second month waiting for my package from cotton on. i ordered in september but nothing has come. i was able to receive 2 packages from china and america but nothing from cotton on. very disappointed.

Gagingi

GagingiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cotton on Kids - Carindale - A+++

Sid N.

Sid N.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Charging For Express Postage But Sending Parcel By Standard Post.

Kim

KimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Received a faulty item and still waiting for my refund 3 months later

Nhan Huynh

Nhan Huynh

Horrible Return services

Soooooooo dismayed - Poor design - Poor quality

Purchased a pair of white jeans online. They were TERRIBLE! The colour was a white/grey like it was washed in a load of dirty water. The jeans were soooo thick and heavy, heavy, too heavy. The waist was up around my mid rib cage but the waist was too small. They were a mess. Sent them back after a very difficult search to actually find out how. Now waiting for refund. Its four weeks now.

Jen_Mortimer
Jen_Mortimer

Received refund six weeks later