Cotton On (page 3 of 21)

Online Store, Retail Stores

tommy

tommyadelaide

Terrible customer service, lying to us

My girlfriend and I ordered from cotton on over a month ago, spent $100+ And haven’t heart anything after sending emails and calling trying to find out where the order is. We have got one short sentence reply but have sent in more than 7 enquires and tried calling multiple times. Such a waste of time and money and the customer service and accountability are disgusting. Unacceptable

Chloe

Chloe

You’ve officially lost a loyal customer

Umesh K.

Umesh K.Sydney, NSW

Never Buy Online

Worst service, may be the parcel from Antartica will arrive sooner than this service. And they take extra as express delivery what a ripper. Never buy from them. Try customer service and you will know how useless they are ,when they cant solve issue with thier courier then why in this earth they are there as customer service.
#WARNING#DONOTBUYFROMCOTTONON#

B.Rai

B.RaiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely unreliable

I had ordered some items of clothing from Cotton on online on 17th August 2020. I paid extra amount for express delivery which I was supposed to receive within 3 days. After waiting for more than 2 weeks , I did not receive any update.

After multiple follow ups , I now receive an email on 11sept stating that my parcel has been delivered. I revived no email on my parcel getting dispatched , no email regarding the tracking details , no information about delivery date and now they have the nerve to say that my parcel has been delivered. I have been trying to get a refund but have not been able to get to them.

Extremely unreliable and unprofessional. Please do not use their online service .

Numair kagzi

Numair kagziGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Possibly my worst online shopping experience

I have been shocked that one of Australia’s most successful international retail brands has a customer care / courier delivery system that is so inefficient.

Like numerous other reviews on this website , my order was shipped without a tracking number . The order was delivered to the wrong address. I have sent 12 emails to their courier team and cotton on customer care (with pictures of my front door as proof of where I live) , without being able to able to find a resolution.

I keep getting hand balled between their customer care and their courier company .

Kate

KateSydney, NSW

No reply at all

I sent more than 10 emails to CottonOn but no reply at all. They just ignored my emails. I did not receive my parcel. The customer service team just handballing.

ian

ian

Hopeless online shopping experience

Cotton:on failed to send the tracking number. Finally retrieved it from the chat line. Their courier delivery has been a shambles. I paid the premium fee for express delivery - 2 days after the due date the package now appears to have done a U-turn in Sydney and is heading back to a depot in Geelong. If you are thinking of shopping online - try another brand.

Appalling Management and Customer Service. One star for answering the phone, zero stars could not be given.

Rick

RickSydney, NSW

Track pants for men

The mens clothes supplied were marked large but the were small so I gave them to the kids ordered a second set the clothes turned and they had a couple of hole's in them.
I then contacted customer service, no joy it was a voice message, I the tried on line, it was like watching paint dry as they must have been taking numerous chats at the same time.
So here I am leaving feed back give them a miss there customer service leaves a lot to be desired.

Deanna S.

Deanna S.South East Queensland, QLD

False advertising

Went to place a online order tonight 25/8/2020 from the sale womens activewear and selected 2 tights advertised as $20 each and one crop top advertised as $10 each however when they went into the cart they came up with very different prices.....tights $39.99 and the crop top $20. When i went onto live chat she said they were having technical issues and to purchase them give them the order number and they will refund...
Like why should i have to do that???
False advertising is what it is Cotton On

Lauren

Lauren

Lost parcel and no help received

I placed a small order back in June with express shipping. The shipping and distribution has understandably been delayed due to covid. However their courier has lost my package. I’ve tried to contact Cotton On several times and no one has responded to me. I need additional details about the package to assist the courier with locating it. I would really appreciate some help following it up.

So easy, so reliable!

Always love going online for one thing and checking out with many. It's estimate delivery is accurate, well packaged and great sizes and variety of choice. One of my fave places to shop!

Bonnie

BonnieSydney, NSW

Affordable and stylish

I'm a teacher and recently needed to stock up on some basics. Of course this basics shop turned into a super wardrobe overhaul. I ended up buying some long and short tees, crops, skirts, shorts, jeans, jumpers, sports tops and matching sets. I couldn't help myself and with their prices I could buy multiple colours and not worry about breaking the bank. Everything came well packaged and the sizing and quality was great, especially considering every item was $30 or under. 100% fave shop.

Ava Z.

Ava Z.Sydney, NSW

one of my fav stores

I really like cotton on.
its one of my fav stores for sure.
I only buy in sales but thats the same for most other shops I go to.
being a perks member has its benefits for sure.
you are able to reivew ur recently bought products as they send you and email to click how many stars and write a review if wanted.
And on ur bday u get $10 off.
will continue to shop @ cotton on for years and years to come :)

Terrible customer service

My click and collect order was cancelled because i could not leave my suburb during a COVID-19 pandemic to pick it up!!! Appalling!!!! . Then customer service rep told me to re-purchase it online & get it delivered. I informed him that I cannot get my size online.
He's response "thanks for getting in touch.
I am sorry for any inconvenience caused"
Disgusting customer service. Would give a lower score if I could!!

Jayne M.

Jayne M.Illawarra, NSW

Self Service, interrupting staff to confirm they didn’t have what I was wanting to buy

Walked into Cotton On first time in this store location. I was browsing for elastic cuff/waist cotton jogger style pants. I looked in the men’s section I looked around the store. I spent 15 mins sifting through the racks. I had to interrupt two staff members which neither approached or greeted me so far. I asked about the size and style of these particular pants to have confirmed that they were unavailable. Which was a shame because I really liked them. I would have purchased them regardless of the lack of service.

Serena

SerenaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sharing personal information to other customers

CHRIS

CHRIS

At last, a genuine seller, good prices, good quality, good customer service!

Cotton on have an online store in ebay, they are great. Good prices, regular specials, in australia, great customer service, refunds handled stress free, and the items are great quality

Oscar G.

Oscar G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Half order received

I brought two items and only received one. Online it states that they are not responsible of any lost item left outside your door but when your outside sitting in your car watching the delivery guy with leaving only one item that’s ... Never buying online with these guys again.

Tracey

TraceyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible customer service and unethical company