Cotton On (page 4 of 21)

Terrible returns /refunds online service

Sammy

SammySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Styles, Great Prices and Great Range

Cotton on Body is a great place to buy activewear or loungewear. The prices are so reasonable and the products are on-trend. I love their recent Super Soft Draw Cord Crew and would love to see more of these in earthy, warm colours. Shipping took a little longer than expected, but items arrived well wrapped and boxed.

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Terrible

Not what I expected very different to the website I will never be buying anything from cotton on again online unless I see it yuck worst online shopping don’t buy online from here

Laura

Laura

I ordered 6 weeks ago $100 worth of things and I never got my order

Ordered 6 weeks ago never got my clothes they literally stole my money and you can’t get in contact with them email or phone they will not talk to you it’s a horrible way to run a buisness

Terrible

I agree with the other reviewer [name removed] Same maddening experience. I sent some returns back to CO at the start of May. CO emailed two three weeks later saying a refund had been issued and could take up to 5 business days to receive. It's been 17 business days and my emails to them have gone unanswered. Finally today they sent a generic email that it would take up to 5 business days. In the same period (or even for returns I started later) I've received all requested refunds from other online fashion retailers. There's no explanation or apology or follow up from CO. This is not Covid, this is shoddy business practice. At this point I don't know if I'll actually be able to get my money back.

maz

mazSouth East Queensland, QLD

love it

first time click and collect was so easy and the product was great i couldnt get the pants instore so i tried online and yes the sizing was true to size fits great

Jennifer W.

Jennifer W.Perth, WA

Beware of posting returns back!

Sophie

Sophie

An absolute muck around

Great experience!!!

I would like to commend Mr. Timothy, who is always active by email whenever I have some questions about the order I placed on their site. I've made a mistake placing an order with a missing information for the address and he did his best to have it updated. I was kind of hesitant at first because of the reviews I saw here but I was proved otherwise. I received my parcel today- a week later since I placed my order and I'm from Dubai, UAE. All in the right sizes and in great quality. Thank you so much!! I couldn't be happier!

All the best, Cotton On.

Anna

Anna

Never again

Emily

EmilyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sent wrong item and ticket closed with no response

I ordered several items online on April 29 which were delivered May 5. One item was incorrect- I ordered a cat pen I really wanted and they sent a different one so I emailed asking for the correct one or a refund and it’s now weeks later and still no response and they closed the ticket without contacting me at all. I’m just bummed because I normally love typo and cotton on and I really wanted that cat pen! To not even get a response or a “sorry” is really disappointing.

Unhappy Customer

Unhappy CustomerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Utterly Disgusting Online service!

Disgusting service at the moment! I have never had issues in the past, but recently I have had my money taken from my credit card, but zero acknowledgment that my order has been received.
I have tried to confirm what is happening for 3WEEKS via email, messenger, instore and phoning their help line with zero response.
Covid or no Covid, this is absolutely unacceptable. My money has been taken without an order being processed, or at the very least, with them failing to advise me otherwise in this 3week period!

Kristen M.

Kristen M.South Australia

Almost 3 weeks and no shipping

Order placed on 6 May, as at 25 May No shipping details provided. No way of speaking to someone directly as phone and online chat has been disabled. No communication besides two generic email responses to my almost 10 emails. Stating 5 - 10 day wait for shipping details. No way to get my money back or product purchased

Sio

SioAU

Sent wrong items, no response

Was sent the wrong order, shipped late at that. Two weeks later and I've emailed twice. Recieved nothing but an automated email asking if my enquiry had been resolved yet and suggesting I check the faq.

Will never buy from this company again.

Online order 1st April - 8 weeks later not even dispatched. Have emailed numerous times and get generic response back about delays. Phone lines closed and email only - have asked for order to be cancelled and refunded twice and asked other questions. Nothing answered or acknowledged just generic responses that say 5-10 after order received it will Ben dispatched. Complete joke.. waiting for winter clothing, ordered early to get it when I needed it - now - $100 out of pocket. By the time they actually dispatch it won’t be even be winter and unlikely to even have what I ordered in stock to deliver. Absolutely pathetic customer service and doubt I will see my items or money back. Do not buy online from this store.

Find out how Cotton On compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Never shop with cotton on online!

LAW

LAWSydney, NSW

Returned items not refunded

I returned several items 3 weeks ago. Have not received a refund. Spent 4.5 hours over 3 days trying to access online chat. Finally got on. No help whatsoever. Disgusting

Emk

Emk

Product never arrived and no customer service.

Kat Oliver

Kat OliverVictoria

Don't Buy From Online Store Any Time Soon

Customer Service Team accused me of being a fraud

After hearing nothing from emailing them a week back about my failed order. I waited the whole day to talk to a customer representative on the live chat. They accused me of being a fraud after telling me my order failed and there's nothing they can do to help. The Cotton On Group is not a small operation, this is unacceptable. Never going to use the website ever again.