Vikki K.

Vikki K.South East Queensland, QLD

Just terrible. Paid for express, didn’t receive anything for over a month.

Vikki K.

Vikki K.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible manager at Oasis Shopping Centre Broadbeach

A young blonde woman, who very loudly claimed to be the manager there, was extremely rude and acted like everyone is under her, even the customers. Somebody needs to teach her manners and that customer comes first. She does not deserve the managing positiong as other employees were much more competent there than her. Also very fake and loud and calls all the customers no matter their age, ‘babe’. C’mon, some customers were middle aged. Very disrespectful.

Ink

Inkbrisbane

Beware of this company

Thea

TheaPerth, WA

Staff at Watertown Perth outlet rude and offensive

This was my favourite store, always loved the online store and retail stores until one very rude and offensive girl with the blonde hair and tattoos at Perth Watertown had a go at me for returning items to the store. She was so offensive I almost had a panic attack in the store. I had done nothing wrong at all and did not deserve being spoken to in such a demoralising and abrupt manner. She also said I used a different bank card when I purchased the items online and refused to refund me. I later verified with online chat that it was the correct card. It is a shame this one girl has ruined my experience with this store when other staff have alway been so friendly and helpful.

Ame

AmeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cheap expensive clothing

Clothing is not worth the price . Sick of dresses that shrink in the wash and thin material. I hate being pressured into buying the $2 tissues. The change rooms in all cotton on stores are disgusting. Covered in clothes tags and dust

Glen

Glen

Terrible experience of return never get product and money back

I return kids clothes by post office after COVID-19 Syd lockdown 28/4/2020, and until now I emailed a lot times, they didn’t give me any answer, than clothes disappear and no get refund, feel very bad and terrible service!

Store LocationCotton on kids

jace

jacePerth, WA

Very poor experience.

I had a very poor experience with this company. My review was as follows:

"Confusing product title had me thinking there were 3 in a packet when in fact there is only 1. Mask was okay rated N90 missing from item description. Received email asking me to review at 12.29am in the middle of the night...."

They then sent me an email informing me that "Your review has been moderated" & "Our staff has read your review and values your contribution even though it did not meet all our website guidelines."

It looks like they are using "Bazaarvoice Authentic Reviews Trust Mark" to remove reviews.

Seajay

SeajayMelbourne

What a rip off

I ordered a pair of pants lured by a 20% discount. I also added another sale item which wasn't included in the discount.
The pants were in stock. The order was placed.
The next day I get an email saying the pants were out of stock. The fact mask had magically gone back to full price and was a dollar more than shipping. I would have never ordered anything where the order was equal to shipping.
Out of pocket a lot for an add on sale.
They've refused to answer my email complaints. What a garbage company.

Sam S.

Sam S.

Ridiculous ethics of business

There membership is rubbish
Only 3 months for your points???

They force you to buy donation bags for $2

Why not have bags for 15,30,50c why force people to buy $2 bag donations????

InAdelaide

InAdelaideMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awful customer service

Norwood store. Returned product purchased with gift card. Had receipt etc. First told couldn't get a refund and had to purchase something today. Finally said could only refund to gift card and had none in stock so I would have to come back to store on another day. I insisted on refund for click and collect item was picking up. When realised I was serious about walking away they finally managed to do a cash refund and I repurchased click and collect item on credit card. Very unpleasant shopping experience. Wont be returning.

Disposable trash rags

Sweat shop quality products, should be called disposable fasion; washed a few times it loses all quality, gets lint balls or small holes on one shirt of mine, trash clothing. Their acid wash t shirts are a lie, they dont look anything like the photos on the website.

Saniya P.

Saniya P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst customer service

Worst customer service as i went into werribee store to get the money back for an overpriced item and what i got to know is that online and in-store items prices vary plus on same day i saw that item on sale but sales person in store claims that it was not on sale. They did not give refund on my item as they said the item is not on sale for there in store.
Customer service is a joke and their staff i must say is most rudest staff i have ever experienced.
Don’t recommend shopping in store.

Tony8029

Tony8029Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Slooow postage, lies and exuses

I am not sure why i can order something on Amazon and have it here the next day yet Cotton On take forever to deliver something in the same city.

Trying to communicate with their staff leads to a barrage of automated emails followed by excuses about COVID delaying the post etc.

Its a shame, they are a good value for money shop but their online experience is dreadful as others have described.

Glen-Andrew T.

Glen-Andrew T.

Online order - took 29 days to arrive

My online order took 29 days to arrive even though I paid extra for express and I live in inner Sydney.

I purchased new clothes for summer and now that it took a month to arrive 1/3 of summer is already over so it's kind of disappointing.

There dispatch time is claimed to be 1-3 days but it's actually 1-3 weeks and they use one of the worst courier companies in the country who wouldn't know left from right on a good day.

Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shocking customer service.

Bought my daughter a pair of bathers for Xmas. They came with no plastic protector. Too small. Returned day after Boxing Day with tags attached. Rude manager was very dismissive and said no protector no exchange. Went to purchase another pair and they had no protector either which I showed the Manager who just to be a joke refused to sell them to me. Will NEVER go back.

Janine S.

Janine S.South East Queensland, QLD

Store staff double standards - won’t be shopping there again

Ben

Ben

Delivery didn't even show up

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Scott

ScottMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Buyer beware

I purchased some face masks. I tried to exchange an unopened mask. Cotton on staff refused stating some "health concerns"? What concerns? The item was unopened and the only way to access the mask is to cut open the packaging.
There is no way that this mask was in anyway different to the condition it was sold in.
I wasn't looking for a refund, all I wanted was to exchange the unopened product for the correct size.

Amie C.

Amie C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible delivery service..thanks to ‘couriers please’

Twice now I’ve used cotton on express delivery, fantastic when using australia post however recently they have been using ‘couriers please’ and both deliveries have gone to the wrong address one with a notification of delivery at 8.40pm at night!!! Seriously now I’m waiting on a 3rd delivery I wonder where that will go...NEVER AGAIN, a shame too cause I love cotton ons clothes!!!

Hopeless delivery service

Don't order from cotton on. Goods either are late or never turn up. Their courier company doesn't listen to you, hangs up on the phone on you/worst experience ever/COTTON OFF!!!