Disappointed.

Disappointed. South East Queensland, QLD

Express Shipping is anything BUT express.

Claudia M.

Claudia M.South East Queensland, QLD

Not the friendliest environment

Staff are usually very friendly but on this occasion weren’t very friendly nor welcoming. I felt quite offended when they gossiped and laughed behind the counter when I tried to exchange a product I had purchased the day before due to sizing. I completely understand that some products may not be exchanged but I think they could have been more polite in how they handled the situation as I left feeling unpleasant. Products are good quality and prices, but I did not enjoy my experience in this particular store.

Ju gabi

Ju gabi

Fake advertising not 30% off in Black Friday

Today I went to cotton in in Burke street, I seen marked 30% off in activewear, when I pay the cashier says my item isnot with 30 % off, I said to him the discount is marked, after I come home I checked online , the itens I have bought is 30% I made chat online to support they said will send me email and my refound, but not received my money back.

Jayne M.

Jayne M.Illawarra, NSW

Self Service, interrupting staff to confirm they didn’t have what I was wanting to buy

Walked into Cotton On first time in this store location. I was browsing for elastic cuff/waist cotton jogger style pants. I looked in the men’s section I looked around the store. I spent 15 mins sifting through the racks. I had to interrupt two staff members which neither approached or greeted me so far. I asked about the size and style of these particular pants to have confirmed that they were unavailable. Which was a shame because I really liked them. I would have purchased them regardless of the lack of service.

Katy V.

Katy V.Perth, WA

Express shipping, not arrived for over 2 weeks

I put an order in of the 29th of March and used express shipping with than eta for 2nd of April. I have still not received my parcel and have emailed them several times with 1 unhelpful response.

Sarah

Sarah

tacky jeans and wring sizing

i ordered 6 items of clothing online and only three were actually tolerable, both pairs of jeans were made of cheap material and didn't even fit right even tho I ordered them in my size, the pink shirt ordered came to me in brown and the shorts were way to loose around my waist even tho i ordered them in a size too small. don't think i will be shopping there again anytime soon.

Richi

RichiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Low quality

I thought I'd give them a try so I purchased 2 mens t-shirts for $20. After one wash the neck was stretched out and the tee didn't fit well at all. Even the fabric was cheap. I'd recommend General Pants as they have 2 for $40 and hold up really well..

Don't trust the online dispatch times they advertise

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Belinda

BelindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst experience ever!

Poor quality, rude customer service who ignore product enquires and complaints. They also admitted to running out of stock, didn’t ship all of my items and refused to refund items I paid for that I didn’t receive!

Absolutely terrible

I’m so disappointed, I spent $10 extra for express shipping, it has been 6 days since the day I was told it would come and it still isn’t here. Yes $10 isn’t a lot of money but I still payed extra for it to come in a few days and it has been nine days since I ordered. Im pretty upset because I also payed extra as I wanted one of my items for an event but too late now. I shouldn’t have been told it would come in a few days if it wasn’t. So mad

Don’t keep trying to sell me stuff I don’t want!!...so annoying

Not very good quality and they keep trying to get me to buy stuff I don’t need or pay for things I don’t want to pay for!
Isn’t it enough for your organisation that I just spent $60?

janey.h

janey.hNorther Territory

Reluctant to order again

The website is easy to use and navigate, however I regularly shop online with cotton on and every single order I have made has had at least one item out of stock. Cotton on provides you with a 30% off code for your next order and the code has never worked on my next purchase.
I decided to try click and collect, and after EIGHT days, there is no sign of my items, no way to track them, and no estimation on when they'll be ready to pick up. I qualified for free general shipping, which I could've selected and they'd have been delivered to my door well and truly by now. SO DISAPPOINTING!

Sammy

SammyPilbara, WA

Appalling customer service

Click and collect

Listed as 1-3 business days before pickup. Told by a service rep that I was lying and should be at least 3-5. So very unprofessional and rude and still hasn’t arrived.

Sam d

Sam dMelbourne

Customer service is crap

Emma

EmmaVictoria

Delivery ALWAYS takes longer than stated.

Isaac I

Isaac ICaroline Springs

Overpriced for typical quality

Quality is pretty similar to Kmart, BIG W. But at times, I found items are more expensive than MYER. No refund & only exchange policy is most inflexible compared to their competitors. I suggest check other store before buying from Cottonon.

Tracy

Tracy

Hem fail- again

Will someone please teach the workers how to do an "oversew"! I'm sick of the bottom hem of the numerous T shirts my teenagers purchase unraveling after 1 wash.

Bad Quality

Just adding to this as a New Zealand buyer. I have bought many pairs of undies on the 5 for $35 deal at Cotton on Body. 4 of my newest pairs bought have ripped in the crotch after one wash due to bad quality material. These are now unwearable and it makes me no longer want to shop here as continuing to buy new pairs that just rip will become very expensive, I will be going elsewhere.

Amanda Banks

Amanda BanksSouth Yarra

It’s Bad.

I was recently in a store that just smelled like chemicals on Chapel Street. The entire store smelled terribly of cheap clothing dyes and finishes I wasn’t able to stay in the store as I had a headache.

How staff can work like this is a bit of a worry. I looked at a lot of the tags and it’s a concern with fair trade and wages in these third world countries.

I went in as I had a child’s fancy dress party and they have a LOT of items but I wasnt buying anything.