Jessica Sampson

Jessica Sampson

Several brands under one umbrella; I usually find something cute

So easy, so reliable!

Always love going online for one thing and checking out with many. It's estimate delivery is accurate, well packaged and great sizes and variety of choice. One of my fave places to shop!

mny

mny

Perfect loungwear

Took about a week to receive the clothing and love everything I got. All pieces were as advertised and will buy more in the future. Just wait for a sale and it's worth it

Olivia

Olivia

Love love love

The stores are well lated out and easy to navigate making it simple to find what you need. Cotton on is working on their size inclusivity which is great fr everyone. The quality of the products is made to last at an affordable price :)

Lauren

LaurenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My favourite clothes store!

Very nice clothes for every style! Cotton On is my favourite clothes store because they have cheap clothing that is also cool and (most of it) is good quality! They have a big range of clothing to suit every style and they also have some makeup and fun stuff. Would totally recommend!!

N H.

N H.

Snatched a bargain!

Clearance store in Sydney, Market City and purchased 2 t-shirts for $10. Service was prompt, although the store is quite hard to walk around and freely look at the clothes due to limited space.

Foxalot

Foxalot

Never have any issues with Cotton On.

Jess

JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Arrived in good time and packaged well

I had a couple children's birthday coming up and look at the Cotton On online store to see what they had. I found the website easy to navigate. They had some great sales on at the time. I took the opportunity to buy some personalised items and spending over $60 gave free shipping. I received the items a week later, they were packaged well which I was pleased with given I had purchased breakables. I wouldn't have paid full price the the items but with the sale price I can't complain! I would shop online with them again

Knockout

KnockoutSouth East Queensland, QLD

Click and collect is super easy

Hadn't used their click and collect before - but got a voucher and noticed it can be used online. Online seems to have some HEAVILY discounted stuff compared to instore; I've ordered twice now and click-and-collected to the store near my work.

Only downside is that it takes a few days to prepare; the stock mustn't come off the shelves, must come from their central distribution warehouse with their next stock shipment or some-such.

Stevie

Stevie

Helpful staff in Cockburn Central

We visited around 8.30pm, last Thursday and even though it was end of day the staff very helpful to choose sizes etc.

Suz

SuzCoffs harbour

Fast delivery

Easy to puchace fast delivery dress purchqced as a gift for my daughter in law for xmas its my 4th purchqce online with cotton and will contuie to purchace well done

Ryan

Ryan

Nice products, good service, wait time okay

Kiara L

Kiara LSydney

I love cotton ons hygiene products!!

When i first walked into the store I could tell where everything was, include the hygienic products, I was very impressed how everything was organised, they had a lot to other such as bath bombs, soap, nail polish etc, I was surprised how well theses products were because cotton on wasn’t that big when it came to hygiene but overall I loved it!!

Broadbeach Qld Exceptional Staff and Service

While holidaying at Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast had the pleasure of shopping at Broadbeach. Amazing service from very friendly and helpful staff in an exceptionally tidy and organised store. What a pleasant experience. A big thanks and congratulations.

Jaypiie

Jaypiiebrisbane city

Simple and affordable

Great place to buy basic items when they're on sale such as singlets or plain shirts. Wouldn't recommend to buy their trendy items since they go out of fashion quickly and are usually made of lower quality compared to their staples.

Find out how Cotton On compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Beautiful dress... Everything about it I love. Cool to wear even on a hot day because of the fabri

Good service in the horsham store & very happy with the dress I bought. Cool to wear and relaxing style made from beautiful fabric.
A T-shirt unfortunately went out of shape very quickly.

Megan D

Megan DGippsland, VIC

Great products and service

Can’t fault cotton on, their clothing and shoes are great quality for the price and their customer service team is great. I have had a problem only once and I called up and it was dealt with straight away!
It’s a bonus that they have joined Shipster!

Hayley S

Hayley SAU

Postage was incredibly fast

Ordered online and 5 days later the order was at my door. As we dont live in a major city i expected to wait around 7-10 days
Happy with the products but are yet to use tgem as they are chrissy presents

Ash

AshGold Coast

Cotton On is my go to shop

There are always quality clothes on sale and a range of options to choose from. Everything is organised and prices are visible for customers to see. Cotton On keeps up with the new seasons.

Review collected in partnership with Cotton On

Jessp

JesspWollongong

Shop here all the time

I love shopping at cotton on (mostly online)
I usually order online, recently I ordered activewear. A sports bra, top and tights. I thought I'd get express delivery this time instead of waiting a week. I placed the order and got a tracking number. Almost 2 days after payment was received they had finally sent my order.
It's a bit disappointing that you pay quite a bit of my for express delivery and you don't get it till 4 days later (not entirely their fault but 2 days to send the order out is)

Overall I loved the clothing and sizing is great. Would shop here again just not order express post.