Cottons Ultra-Thin Pads

Cottons Ultra-Thin Pads

3.8

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (2)
Angela B.

Angela B.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolute worst pads I have ever tried

Absolute worst pads I have ever tried.
Decided to give these a go and boy did I wish I didn't. They bunch up, slip around and are generally uncomfortable after only a little while or they stay put but when I tried to remove it the adhesive would stick to my underwear to the point where it would tear off and leave the glue in my underwear. Had to toss out maybe 3 pairs of underwear from just one packet of pads.
The cotton frays and disintegrates so I would end up with balls of cotton in all kinds of places. Just absolutely terrible quality. I've used cheap brands before in a pinch and had a way better time than with these.

Purchased in October 2020 at Big W Retail Stores.

Causes IrritationNo
staurhy

staurhyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very nice but needs improving

This pads are extremely slim, you can’t see or really feel them at all, they’re one of the most comfortable liners I’ve used! However, as some others users have mentioned - they do fluff up and disintegrate. I had little bits of cotton in places it shouldn’t to put it lightly. Furthermore, the stickiness of the wings could be much better. Otherwise, I had no problems with leakage or movement even with a heavy flow. I probably wouldn’t purchase this product again unless it was on sale or a last resort. Not terrible but not amazing either.

Purchased at Coles.

Causes IrritationNo
Traveller107

Traveller107South East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous quality and excellent product!

These are a god sent for me as I'm allergic to many other sanitary pads out there. It came highly recommended by a lot of my girlfriends and I'm glad I tried. Highly recommended.

Sanitary Napkins

Find out how Cottons Ultra-Thin Pads compares to other Sanitary Napkins

kaye D

kaye D

Good product

I have sensitive areas and can only wear cotton. I like the panty liners, but, they need to be a tad longer, the adhesive side needs to be looked at as it doesn't stick well and lastly, trying to open the liner cover is a nightmare. There needs to be a coloured strip to show where the opening is. Other than that, being Cotton is great.

Terrible pads

These pads are one of the worst I've tried! I live in a hot climate and they don't stick properly, they move around and bunch up and generally make life hell. On top of that, i got a terrible reaction from them, in a place you don't want that to happen. Even though i would change every 2 hours, they would be all fluffy and practically disintegrating. This was from a light flow too.

DD06

DD06MELBOURNE

Super soft and stay put

Yasmin

YasminMelbourne

Life changer

I love these pads because they've changed my life. Any other pad is so uncomfortable and awful and this actually doesn't stop me from sleep or cause leakage! I use the super one and it truely is amazing.

nridhi

nridhiMelbourne

My saviour in hard times

The reason why i say its my saviour in the toughest times is because i had a very acute condition on eczema of my inner things and using a synthetic pad was extremely uncomfortable. Cottons is absolutely brilliant. Feels very natural and isn't synthetic at all. No issues of rashes. It might not last as long as the plasticky ones but at the end of the day i'd rather change frequently and feel comfortable and hygenic than use plasticky ones.Its not very expensive and lasts reasonably long when the flow isn't too heavy. Hardly makes its presence felt
comfortable, natural

Kaylene20
Kaylene20

I found them very gentle, but strong. I would like the panty liners to be longer though

cornflakegirl
cornflakegirl

I agree, and i like the liners before they made them thinner.

Dianacarla

DianacarlaFar North Queensland, QLD

These are fanatastic if you don't have a really heavy flow. I find them fine for overnight and one lasts me throughout the day, they are comfortable and have wings to hold them in place. I find that they feel drier than other brands.
Love that they are cotton on top, I don't like the feel of plasticy products. They are really slim and discreet and seem absorbent enough. I don't feel like I'm walking around with a nappy on.
They are not 100% cotton, I don't know what the absorbent material underneath the cotton top is.

Sanitary Napkins