Listing monitored by Country Blinds Curtains and Doors

1 review
  • Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (0)

Disappointing start, but they came through

I wish i had bought off the shelf and installed myself. It would have cost $200 instead of almost $2000 and a better result. After two site measures, the roller blinds still don't fit right. I'm left with a 100mm gap. Almost one week later and I still haven't got a time line for them to fix it.

Update: After getting on to the right person, Country Blinds were very accommodating to rectify the issue. I'm happy with the final result.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
JakeCountry Blinds Curtains and Doors

Hi Tracy, we are sorry it took extra time to get this right. We are really glad you are happy with the final result. If we can help in the future with anything do not hesitate to get in touch.