Country Blinds Curtains and Doors

Country Blinds Curtains and Doors (page 2 of 2)

4.1

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (7)

My opinion matters.

My opinion matters.Brisbane

VERY HAPPY and easy company to deal with.

We have used this company a few times over several years with great success. (We recently used a company close by for louvres that we were definitely not enamored with). We contacted T and C to discover they also do louvres. They came to do an on the spot measure and quote for 3 windows and we gave them an instant go ahead the. They did the installation some weeks later without fuss and cleaned up after them. The only downside was the wait time but were advised of the time frame from the outset. These 3 louvres were Chinese made and are way better made and finished than the ones we recently had made by another company here in Brisbane. I would have given T an C five stars if the wait was a few weeks shorter.

Happy with blind and service

Just had roller blind installed and I think it's called a sheer blind installed in my home, absolutely happy with the products and also the service. All were friendly and professional, would definitely recommend them. Will be having them back for further work, thanks Country Blinds

Kristie

KristieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic quality and service!!!

Country Blinds installed all of the curtains, blinds and panel glides throughout our house. They look even more amazing then we could have hoped for. The quality is fantastic, excellent blockout, easy to use...I just can't fault anything. Perfection! We can't wipe the smiles off of our faces. Shannon was patient with us and gave us all the information we needed to help us select the right product. Adrian and Chris did a great job installing the whole job. They left the house looking fantastic. Highly highly highly recommend!!!

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Country Blinds Curtains and Doors compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Bloody Fantastic!!!

An Absolutely Fantastic job!!! Had Ryan and David Carts head out and do a majority of the FANTASTIC work for me!!! VERY VERY PLEASED!!!! Quite the Perfectionists!!!! 100% FULLY Recommend!!! Thanks again Country Blinds!!! Will hassle you guys again if I need something else!!

Moz

Mozadelaide

Plantation shutters

The two Nathans installed our plantation shutters and adjusted our motorised roller blinds. Both of them were professional, courteous and most efficient in their roles. We are extremely pleased with the new shutters - they look magnificent and are most efficient in their operation. We wonder why we didn't get them sooner! We were advised of an 8 to 10 week wait, but they were installed in just over 7 weeks. Sarah is an excellent sales consultant - we have dealt with her on two occasions and she certainly knows her products to the finest detail. She suggested different options to our initial thoughts, and she was right!! Country Blinds is a great company to deal with.

Bob K

Bob KAdelaide

Excellent Plantation Shutters

We decided to order some plantation shutters for our bedroom, and chose Country Blinds. Sarah ( sales rep ) came to our home and provided great assistance in selecting the right shutters for our situation. The order took about 8 weeks to be delivered which is what we were told would be the "wait" time. They were installed professionally and look really great in our bedroom. We are very pleased with the result.

Exemplary product, quality, price and service

Insider

InsiderAdelaide

Second time - perfect

Very happy with Country Curtains. I had a problem with some material which didn't quite correspond with the sample. The proprietor was very understanding and replaced the whole job for a very fair price. The workmanship on the replacement curtains was noticeably better and the installers - Scott & Chris - were real cuties. XX Guys
Congrats also to Product Review and all those who take the time to share their experiences. All honest traders and all consumers are the better for this site.

Welshmonkey

Welshmonkey

A tad disappointed in the quote.

Having had satisfactory work done before, we thought we would try them again, but were disappointed. Giving them another chance , their quote was excessive for the same product. We love to support SA companies, but it can be challenging. it does pay to get multiple quotes and compare products.

Martin Ph.

Martin Ph.Mount Barker

Excellent service and products

From quoting to installation all went very smoothly. All staff we dealt with were courteous, helpful and knowledgeable. The products (Zip track blinds and roller shutters) seem to be excellent quality and were installed quicker than the quoted timeframe. Couldn't be happier and already planning our next purchase.

Job well done, very happy

From the beginning at the quoting stage our project was handled professionally and courteously, Country Blinds had also been recommended by a family friend who was happy with their product and after sales service.
The installation went according to plan and the crew were tidy polite and very meticulous with the install, we had a total of 8 ziptrack blinds and 8 panels of aluminium shutters installed, we are very happy with the end result and have experienced the same satisfaction to-date with their after sales service and would highly recommend.

Looks amazing so happy

I had my outdoor area enclosed with ziptraks from country blinds. I found the whole process to be great. They were installed with in time frame given by my rep. No hiccups and I now use my outdoor area in both summer and winter. Can not thank the people at country blinds enough for their amazing service and amazing product. Would 100% recommend them

Ashton

AshtonMt. Barker

Brilliant job, great business

Did great work on the rear outdoor ziptrak blinds. Good service the whole way through. Timing was around what the rep told me. Installer's did a neat job as ours wasn't straight forward.

Shocking please never use

We've had nothing but dramas with this mob, they've been out several times to install one blind but have not been successful anytime they come, also the workers are very rude, I've ended up using victory blinds and they have been successful first go!
I'd recommend victory but would say please don't put yourself through the drama of country blinds they are a joke!

Keefy

KeefyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Over promise and under deliver

I stupidly used this company twice. Both times I had the exact same terrible experience. They promised a delivery date but it would seem they had no intention of keeping that promise. The deliver dates came and went with no communication. When I followed up they just blamed their supplier. Do not believe a thing they say.

Samsung Lying and Abusiv

Samsung Lying and Abusiv

One of the worst experiences we have had.

Mem E.

Mem E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Above and beyond.

Pete

PeteAdelaide

Country Blinds Curtains and Doors - great company to deal with

I have used Country Blinds Curtains and Doors 4 times now and their prices are very good, service and quality are excellent.
Definitely recommend them and much more better to deal with than some of the large companies that try to pressure you to sign up there and then to get their "special deals" only to find that their prices are hugely over the top.
Buy local!!!