Country Blinds Curtains and Doors

Country Blinds Curtains and Doors (page 2 of 2)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (7)

Insider

InsiderAdelaide

Second time - perfect

Very happy with Country Curtains. I had a problem with some material which didn't quite correspond with the sample. The proprietor was very understanding and replaced the whole job for a very fair price. The workmanship on the replacement curtains was noticeably better and the installers - Scott & Chris - were real cuties. XX Guys
Congrats also to Product Review and all those who take the time to share their experiences. All honest traders and all consumers are the better for this site.

Martin Ph.

Martin Ph.Mount Barker

Excellent service and products

From quoting to installation all went very smoothly. All staff we dealt with were courteous, helpful and knowledgeable. The products (Zip track blinds and roller shutters) seem to be excellent quality and were installed quicker than the quoted timeframe. Couldn't be happier and already planning our next purchase.

Job well done, very happy

From the beginning at the quoting stage our project was handled professionally and courteously, Country Blinds had also been recommended by a family friend who was happy with their product and after sales service.
The installation went according to plan and the crew were tidy polite and very meticulous with the install, we had a total of 8 ziptrack blinds and 8 panels of aluminium shutters installed, we are very happy with the end result and have experienced the same satisfaction to-date with their after sales service and would highly recommend.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Country Blinds Curtains and Doors compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Looks amazing so happy

I had my outdoor area enclosed with ziptraks from country blinds. I found the whole process to be great. They were installed with in time frame given by my rep. No hiccups and I now use my outdoor area in both summer and winter. Can not thank the people at country blinds enough for their amazing service and amazing product. Would 100% recommend them

Ashton

AshtonMt. Barker

Brilliant job, great business

Did great work on the rear outdoor ziptrak blinds. Good service the whole way through. Timing was around what the rep told me. Installer's did a neat job as ours wasn't straight forward.

Mem E.

Mem E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Above and beyond.

Pete

PeteAdelaide

Country Blinds Curtains and Doors - great company to deal with

I have used Country Blinds Curtains and Doors 4 times now and their prices are very good, service and quality are excellent.
Definitely recommend them and much more better to deal with than some of the large companies that try to pressure you to sign up there and then to get their "special deals" only to find that their prices are hugely over the top.
Buy local!!!