4.1

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (0)

Appalling quality and service

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Elaine B.
Elaine B.

LouMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Buyer Beware

Would give no stars if that was an option. The attitude and sloppy workmanship lets this company down. Everyone I dealt with from the salesperson to the fitters to the management are rude and aggressive. They measured roller shutters incorrectly but installed them anyway, then would not replace, remove or refund for their error. Result? I now need to get another company in to remove their dodgy work and replace correctly - this equates to a $2,700 error!!! I know there are some five star reviews below but seriously caution against using this lot.

JakeCountry Blinds Curtains and Doors

Hi Lou, This is such a shame that you feel like that. My offer stands for you to contact me, but I can’t make you.

Regards, Local SA Business employing 68 staff and trying our absolute darn best.

Bianca

BiancaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

BEWARE! Sub standard workmanship and customer service!!

If I could give zero stars I would. Where do I begin? Put it this way.. have been in a dispute with country for almost a year. We have had 6 different people to our home over a period of 4 months to try and rectify their awful workmanship. Curtains hung 2 inches off the ground, incorrect calculations meant they hung the curtains almost to the ceiling, left during peak winter with no curtains, better still they decided to leave our brand new curtains by our front door in the pouring rain. One installer rude, dismissive, swearing and complaining. Calls unreturned, follow up commitments never followed. It goes on and on. Buyer beware. Go somewhere else

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Country Blinds Curtains and Doors compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Rhon

RhonAdelaide

Not recommended in any way shape or form

I cannot recommend Country Blinds at all. Of the twenty odd homes I have refitted the workmanship and professionalism of Country Blinds is the absolute worst I have ever encountered. Three of the four block out blinds are hung crookedly. Two of the four block outs are so under width it’s a joke. Both sheers are hung crookedly and also drag on the floor. Both curtain rods for the sheers are not to the correct width resulting in the sheers drooping and looking cheap and nasty. Add to this the numerous delays in installation and the appalling rudeness almost abusive behaviour of management I can only advise do not under any circumstance use Country Blinds. A most regrettable experience.

Shocking please never use

We've had nothing but dramas with this mob, they've been out several times to install one blind but have not been successful anytime they come, also the workers are very rude, I've ended up using victory blinds and they have been successful first go!
I'd recommend victory but would say please don't put yourself through the drama of country blinds they are a joke!

Keefy

KeefyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Over promise and under deliver

I stupidly used this company twice. Both times I had the exact same terrible experience. They promised a delivery date but it would seem they had no intention of keeping that promise. The deliver dates came and went with no communication. When I followed up they just blamed their supplier. Do not believe a thing they say.

Samsung Lying and Abusiv

Samsung Lying and Abusiv

One of the worst experiences we have had.

See all Country Blinds Curtains and Doors reviews